• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why to Alrican Americans accept Biden's appalling record of racist comments?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I'll try and stick to the topic.
Why do you think African-Americans accept Biden's 'appalling record of racist comments'?
I would imagine in truth different African Americans have different opinions about it, but if I accept your premise for a moment, I would suppose they see him as the lesser of two evils?
Why else would they?

tytlyf

Not Religious
I've nothing new to cover.
You should start participating in dialogue. And you should start giving an honest opinion instead of running for the hills to remain 'in the middle.' Replace that rudder already, even though I understand why you do what you do. $$

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Trump is not racist.
Despite some racist things he's said, I honestly don't think he is particularly racist either. I don't think he cares much about anything but wealth, power, sex, and fame.

But his base does include a large number of white racists. He'll pander to them to get more of what he really values, regardless of the consequences to the rest of us.

I don't think he's any more racist than Christian, but he is a master manipulator. He'll say anything in pursuit of his own self interest.
Tom