• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the world must support Macron

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How is your feeling about Macron? In this video I am all in agreement with him. Are there things you disagree with him about (important things)?

Never met the man ;-)

He is a little too right wing for me, but better than the British right. I think he is good for the country, decisive and bold. His policies to favour the rich wrankles with me but thats the right for ya. For his stance on terrorism i am with him all the way

Cooky

Veteran Member
Guys, terrorism isn't that bad. :rolleyes: You get used to it.

If it's "equality" you want, then let us live how we want, expanding Sharia to all, and stop insulting your new Prophet (PBUH).

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
The funny/ironic part is, that Muslims make such a big deal out of us drawing Muhammad, calling it "mocking their religion", but they "mock Macron" in a far worse way; I call that Islamic hypocrisy. Islam/Koran teaches "kill one humans and you kill all humans", or put it differently "mock one human and you mock all humans". So, indirectly they mock Muhammad while mocking Macron.

I really don't understand what the fuss is about. France has been like that since the Revolution. And every idiot understands that they will never give up the strong separation between state and church, which is a characterising feature of that country.

Didn't those Muslims read what France was, when they moved in? Or do they think they have now the critical mass to dictate us their agenda?

By the way, another member of the religion of peace beheaded two people praying in a Church in Nice, today. I also heard he was one of those "poor" immigrants who landed in Lampedusa recently.

Ciao

- viole

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I agree to here [the bold part] and then a question of, "is this not more solipsism in another sense?" enters in...
I can see that this principle of the observer affects the outcome works, but oddly, to a certain point, and then there are other influences that muddle the picture....but this deserves a thread of its own to explore as it is kind of straying off topic.
Yes, that is indeed a bit off topic:D, but a very interesting area.
To be or not to be. What is real? Nothing more fickle than our mind; which these Muslims show again today in Nice

Cooky

Veteran Member
I really don't understand what the fuss is about. France has been like that since the Revolution. And every idiot understands that they will never give up the strong separation between state and church, which is a characterising feature of that country.

Didn't those Muslims read what France was, when they moved in? Or do they think they have now the critical mass to dictate us their agenda?

By the way, another member of the religion of peace beheaded two people praying in a Church in Nice, today. I also heard he was one of those "poor" immigrants who landed in Lampedusa recently.

Ciao

- viole

You want equality? Liberty?

...You let us decide too then. We choose Islamic Sharia to be law of land now.

stvdv

You hit a good point here with "critical mass". These incidences in France prove that Islam should never become a majority outside Middle East

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Ciao

- viole
Now you understand why I voted for Salvini?;)

stvdv

Now you understand why I voted for Salvini?;)
Sure it did not have anything to do with his looks?:D
upload_2020-10-29_20-17-17.png

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Gauls are not to be trifled with. but this issue is so thorny and only mutual humility and penitence on both parts will win the day.

If someone sketches Mohammad in a muslim country then fine, but non country should change its constitution because of terrorism

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I am not understanding Erdoğan in this video...
He says Macron should acknowledge the freedom of belief of a religious minority...does this imply they deserve a special treatment? A privileged status?
À Paris fais comme les Parisiens, cher monsieur :p

Erdogan should just go die. I hate him and the post-Ottomen Turkish government. If I had my way, the areas that were historically Greek would be so yet again. Honestly, that's as nice as I can put it.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You might compare it to certain criminal ghettos in the US where police is scared to go because there is too much violence
Those places don't exist. Cops are all over the ghettos here. It's why they call police choppers "ghetto birds". Cops have surplus military equipment in America, including military rifles and APCs.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
You want equality? Liberty?

...You let us decide too then. We choose Islamic Sharia to be law of land now.
Then go back to the places which follows your Sharia thing. You will not be missed.

Ciao

- viole

MNoBody

If someone sketches Mohammad in a muslim country then fine, but non country should change its constitution because of terrorism
Non, au contraire
however these things are not all arbitrary and in such a conflict in any other arena globally both parties are past the point of innocence, how is this any different? so, .....thorny is a choice adjective
are there duplicitous parties, yes
are there interested agendas being promoted on the backs of ignorance, ....indeed...
is the media a knee jerk reactionary device that fails to fully depict the complexity of these issues to the average onlooker...absolutely
so all commentary is thus pedestrian and worth little unless it embodies the full picture which we all seem to be missing, or else all would be resolved .....when we ever figure it out.
but the waters are muddied and all the particulars are never laid out clearly.
knowledge concealed gives advantage [power]

ChristineM

Premium Member
Non, au contraire
however these things are not all arbitrary and in such a conflict in any other arena globally both parties are past the point of innocence, how is this any different? so, .....thorny is a choice adjective
are there duplicitous parties, yes
are there interested agendas being promoted on the backs of ignorance, ....indeed...
is the media a knee jerk reactionary device that fails to fully depict the complexity of these issues to the average onlooker...absolutely
so all commentary is thus pedestrian and worth little unless it embodies the full picture which we all seem to be missing, or else all would be resolved .....when we ever figure it out.
but the waters are muddied and all the particulars are never laid out clearly.
knowledge concealed gives advantage [power]

And a Frenchmans freedoms of expression will not dedicated to by violence and terror in his own country