• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHY THE WORLD HATES MUSLIMS

anders

You refer to a site discussing current Indan politics, and use the heading "WHY THE WORLD HATES MUSLIMS". Didn't you read the article?

My comment to the article is, that "communal" violence in India is a political thing. When I walked from the school in an Indian town where I studied Hindi to the town centre, I walked past at least three Christian churches, two Hindu temples, two mosques, and one Sikh Gurdwara, and I never ever noticed any animosity, much less hate, between different believers.

I also find it ridiculous to tite this, "Why the WORLD hates muslim" and put a link down like this. The world doesnt hate muslims. Maybe you do, but you can keep your hate all to yourself in that little dark heart and let it feed you. However, the rest of us will move on from it. thank you

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Yeah, that is why I really really hate myself. I didn't know I did until I read this thread. Wow, realizing something after all these years is cool!

:D

mahasn ebn sawresho

You refer to a site discussing current Indan politics, and use the heading "WHY THE WORLD HATES MUSLIMS". Didn't you read the article?

My comment to the article is, that "communal" violence in India is a political thing. When I walked from the school in an Indian town where I studied Hindi to the town centre, I walked past at least three Christian churches, two Hindu temples, two mosques, and one Sikh Gurdwara, and I never ever noticed any animosity, much less hate, between different believers.
There is a balance between Mechanical terrorism in Islam between the mechanical and the defense of the Indians
That is why this balance will remain in place
But broken when Muslims become the majority

mahasn ebn sawresho

Well I thought you were alright, but this article says I hate you now. So I guess I'll have to.
Islam hates the world
This is true
And the words of Mohammed is a declaration of hatred to the world
When he ( God commanded me to fight the people ----- ??)
Why this ad ???
So who is the hatred which proclaims to the world ??

Kirran

Premium Member
Islam hates the world
This is true
And the words of Mohammed is a declaration of hatred to the world
When he ( God commanded me to fight the people ----- ??)
Why this ad ???
So who is the hatred which proclaims to the world ??

That's absurd. Islam is an ideology, an ideology has no emotions. Muslims could hate the world, I suppose. But I've never met any who do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't hate Muslims. I wouldn't loose any sleep over groups like ISIS being blown off the face of the earth, but I've never met a Muslim that I've had any problems or issues with.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
The link didn't work for me. That said, it would seem that the real effect of such articles and threads is to distract people from real, honest criticisms of bad ideas. Not people, ideas.