• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A dragon gets an internet connection by paying for it and I use my specter. Why do people have a problem with other species using human stuff? Equality am I right or am I right? I refuse to say i'm a human. Sure I can take the name of a group called therians but still that's slightly different

I don't have a problem with other species using human stuff. I was just asking how. How does a dragon make money to pay for an internet connection?

Silverscale derg

I don't have a problem with other species using human stuff. I was just asking how. How does a dragon make money to pay for an internet connection?

You know we sleep on our barf and scratch our scales with our pile if it itches, our barf is one of the other reasons besides being a "hero" or trying to act brave that we were killed. Our barf to humans is called gold, we have shaped it into many objects out of being board too. Do you know the price of gold? Does that answer it?

Silverscale derg

That wasn't my point, at all. Your claim was "they eat rodents," and also "as with any lizard...they eat insects." My point was those claims are false. They eat things far larger than rodents, even larger than the capybara.They even sometimes eat each other.

It's sad. The Art of War, though strategies for war, views armed conflict against an opposing army as a failure. In many ways, it parallels Bruce Lee's sentiment that the best way to win a fight is to win without fighting.

I don't think anyone has an issue with that. However, the issue does arise when you try to say you're a fantasy creature that does not exist. And in addition to that, not even Denis Avner/Stalking Cat said he was actually a tiger.

Fair enough that they eat larger creatures but I have only had experience with younger ones I have raised. Yes when food is really rough they eat each other. Unlike humans which are overly sentimental reptiles know sometimes the only way to let one other live is to give them your life, life should be taken only to eat unlike what humans do.

On your last point, what makes you say I am a "fantasy creature" and that I don't exist? I'm a dragon, hidden from view. Metaphors say fox are agile and can hide well yet that's due to mammals being more liked than reptiles considering we do that better. Go outside and walk by a bush and tell me if you can see a green anole on the plants? If not then that's my point. They're hard to spot, stealth is one of reptiles benefits, as for us dragons well just use logic for that. We're stealthy too and those who are an expert on stealth live here on earth such as I but the rest is watching from a far normally from Venus. Sure some fly in the gas giants but that's to relax. Some even bask on Mercury. Don't call my species fiction.

gnomon

This stupid thread taught me how to ignore an idiot.

There is actually the idea out there, that we have an evolutionary - steady percentage of gay people, to help in times of great stress (war, famine, etc.) while not acerbating the situation by producing more offspring in need.

Humans all over the world still need to hunt to survive.

Nature has whiped out many species.

People all over the world kill animals for clothing to survive the elements. For instance our Eskimo, and other indigenous tribes.

I've made deer hide moccasins, with fur trim, and beading.

We've turned antler into art, jewelry, pipes, etc. I made an Alaskan antler Yule wreath. :D

Also, here, - the hides of hunted deer, moose, elk, etc. - are collected and sold, - with the money going to charity.

It's not Eskimo it's Inuit.

What a another stupid ****ing argument.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You know we sleep on our barf and scratch our scales with our pile if it itches, our barf is one of the other reasons besides being a "hero" or trying to act brave that we were killed. Our barf to humans is called gold, we have shaped it into many objects out of being board too. Do you know the price of gold? Does that answer it?

Well, I guess so. If that's the case, I don't see what your problem is here with humans. If you can barf gold, you can use it to donate to political campaigns and buy influence which can change society. If you have the ability to change society yet fail to do so, then that's on you.

Silverscale derg

Well, I guess so. If that's the case, I don't see what your problem is here with humans. If you can barf gold, you can use it to donate to political campaigns and buy influence which can change society. If you have the ability to change society yet fail to do so, then that's on you.

One problem...the whole stealth stuff works with all but landing, there would be a rumble in that area if I landed in somewhere politically defended and not to mention they have guards. I can't speak to humans because with all the books, games, movies and so on about dragons we're always the bad guys...people hate reptiles anyways. DC is too far north, Russia is too.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
This stupid thread taught me how to ignore an idiot.

It's not Eskimo it's Inuit.

What a another stupid ****ing argument.

My-my, - don't you just drip anger!

"Steven A. Jacobson, a professor at the Alaska Native Language Center (of the University of Alaska at Fairbanks), told United Press International, "Yup'ik speakers say, 'We're Yup'ik Eskimos; our relatives in northern Alaska, Canada and Greenland are Inuit Eskimos; they aren't Yup'ik, and we aren't Inuit, but we're all Eskimos.' Yup'ik speakers prefer to be called 'Yup'iks' ... and -- in contrast to Inuit in Canada -- don't mind the word 'Eskimo,' but they do not like to be called 'Inuit.'"

"Eskimo" remains the only word that describes all the physically and culturally quite homogenous groups that extend from the Siberian side of the Bering Strait to Greenland. The American Heritage Dictionary sums up, "While use of these terms ('Inuit' and 'Yup'ik') is often preferable when speaking of the appropriate linguistic group, none of them can be used of the Eskimoan peoples as a whole; the only inclusive term remains Eskimo." Feature: Name game - 'Inuit' or 'Eskimo'?

gnomon

My-my, - don't you just drip anger!

"Steven A. Jacobson, a professor at the Alaska Native Language Center (of the University of Alaska at Fairbanks), told United Press International, "Yup'ik speakers say, 'We're Yup'ik Eskimos; our relatives in northern Alaska, Canada and Greenland are Inuit Eskimos; they aren't Yup'ik, and we aren't Inuit, but we're all Eskimos.' Yup'ik speakers prefer to be called 'Yup'iks' ... and -- in contrast to Inuit in Canada -- don't mind the word 'Eskimo,' but they do not like to be called 'Inuit.'"

"Eskimo" remains the only word that describes all the physically and culturally quite homogenous groups that extend from the Siberian side of the Bering Strait to Greenland. The American Heritage Dictionary sums up, "While use of these terms ('Inuit' and 'Yup'ik') is often preferable when speaking of the appropriate linguistic group, none of them can be used of the Eskimoan peoples as a whole; the only inclusive term remains Eskimo." Feature: Name game - 'Inuit' or 'Eskimo'?

I do!

But in this case.......I was wrong!

Not about the Inuit and the disparate Arctic Cultures......

But in bringing it up in this thread.

But if you seriously believe the Arctic cultures are soundly described as Eskimo........

**** that.

edit: I'm an *******. Love you all anyway.

Last edited: