• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Humans have all the rights, they're greedy with rights. There needs to be strictly animal rights instead being that humans are animals too and that would cover everyone. I want equality, I feel repulsed when humans call us dragons prideful and say it's our downfall yet when it comes down to it humans are even more prideful. Yes they're strong but that's with their weapons because without them they would die. We should respect every creature. To take a life shouldn't be seen as fun. Those who get a kick out of killing a bunch of coyote, wolves, bob cats, iguanas, brown anoles, lions...the list goes on. It's a life and it is sacred. Humans aren't the only lives that matter. I understand the need for meat yet that can be made in a much more peaceful way but the wild creatures especially predators are slaughtered based on "population control" like somehow humans aren't highly overpopulated. They cheer on the death of the creatures and even pose with the dead body. Humans have guns...it's not much of a hunt. Even with a bow it's cowardly. The true predators should cheer because they lived through another hunt which is potentially deadly for them. When humans kill predators they mainly just take the skin and leave the body out which is highly disrespectful

We wouldn't have to hunt if you'd control your breath weapon. We lose millions of acres of arable farmland each year due to dragonfire.

Keep human agricultural lands safe and maybe then we wouldn't have to hunt animals as much.

Also, your annual ritual of eating a princess is kind of counterproductive to your argument. I understand dragon biology requires princess meat, but maybe we can work the scientific community to provide a synthetic substitute?

I'll take it up with the king, and perhaps a pact can be struck.

Tmac

Since when has the spirit of satan, the evil wicked ways of some people, been the purview of the non-religious. Wickedness comes clothed in a frock, or the spirit of the frock, in atheism, etc. It doesn't mind the belief of the individual. Wickedness has its own ends.

It has no borders, it knows no gender. It is a state of the mind, usually human.

I'm sorry was the word usually used carelessly or are you aware of others 9other than human) that would entertain wickedness

Silverscale derg

I agree that we need a few less humans on the earth - they blindly breed. We need a one-child campaign, or at most a replace yourself only, two per couple.

However, as an Alaskan, and a hunter, I can tell you that sometimes animal population control is needed.

Quite frankly this is often the result of human overpopulation shrinking the animal domain. However, not always. Sometimes there will be a die-off of one species resulting in a growth explosion in another. The result is an imbalance. Not enough food for them, killing off other non-traditional food sources for survival etc. It is a trickle-down effect. The animals lose, - starvation, etc. It is better to have a controlled hunt in these cases.

We have had this happen up here with both wolf and deer. We've also had interfering government drop off some down-south elk as a test, on a couple of islands, and I guess they told the critters to stay on their drop-off island. o_O Apparently they didn't know they could swim. And so can deer, wolf, and bear. :D The marauding elk got put on the hunting list. They are yummy. :)

EDIT - Gender and equal rights are not nonsense.

More gay people. I agree that at the current state some select creatures need to be controlled because the natural predators have been wiped out which would allow them to control it. Humans don't need to hunt. Nature knows how to balance. At one time predator outnumber prey, then they starve and know not to kill too much, then the prey outnumber them, then same happens. The two know their boundaries and they even out. Regarding high populations in creatures such as coyotes. They are heavily hunted thus must breed a lot to keep their species alive and their population decent as humans decimate them and every time they walk near a hunter from what i've heard at least the deer hunt "turned into" a coyote hunt.

I have no issue with hunting as long as it's done ethically and respectfully of the creature being taken. If you take a life I expect it to be done out of need for food regardless of species. If you kill a wolf you don't do it for the fur, you do it because either you were attacked and defending yourself which is really rare, or you do it because you need the meat. Sure the fur can be a side bonus but it's more respectful to kill for meat. So many hunters shoot either coyote or wolves claiming they are saving "their" deer. Big emphasis on their. I hope that as a hunter yourself that you stick to only prey creatures but as you said you're Alaskan therefore not in the lower 48 where the "Canadian" wolf has been reintroduced because humans killed off the native wolves yet hunters are claiming just because they're Canadian, a human made idea to begin with that they're invasive to the US. They really hate coyotes too.

Silverscale derg

We wouldn't have to hunt if you'd control your breath weapon. We lose millions of acres of arable farmland each year due to dragonfire.

Keep human agricultural lands safe and maybe then we wouldn't have to hunt animals as much.

Also, your annual ritual of eating a princess is kind of counterproductive to your argument. I understand dragon biology requires princess meat, but maybe we can work the scientific community to provide a synthetic substitute?

I'll take it up with the king, and perhaps a pact can be struck.

We dragons are hiding and can control our breath well. UGH we don't eat the princesses...humans quite honestly are gross. We kill normally deer and once a month too. You do know womens rights of that era were non existent so saving them from being a naughty toy for the knights is respectful.

Silverscale derg

Since when has the spirit of satan, the evil wicked ways of some people, been the purview of the non-religious. Wickedness comes clothed in a frock, or the spirit of the frock, in atheism, etc. It doesn't mind the belief of the individual. Wickedness has its own ends.

It has no borders, it knows no gender. It is a state of the mind, usually human.

"god" is the one who flooded the earth...did you forget? Lucifer/Satan was kicked out for being prideful

Silverscale derg

I am sorry to hear that you got banned. Any particular reason why?

Oh.

I got banned by conservative wolf hunters for trying to debate the whole "canadian" wolf thing they claim to say that somehow they who don't know of the human borders are not native to here yet humans killed the wolves that were here

Silverscale derg

Then I would suggest a different approach because blaming some one for the inequality usually results in being bogged down in a distracting battle.

Fair enough but no one will debate me. People keep kicking me off their social media sites when I try to debate. I thought this would be good yet conservatives have been showing their distaste for differing opinions too not unlike their liberal social justice counterparts

Grandliseur

usually used carelessly
Usage intentional.

Superior beings exist in spirit form that influence humans. Many people dismiss this as superstition, but it is not.
Personally, I have had about 4 incidents with contact unwilling, one of these was witnesses by a group of people, maybe around 10 or so. 2 other incidents also come to mind, but cannot be verified as that, though I suspect it was.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
We dragons are hiding and can control our breath well. UGH we don't eat the princesses...humans quite honestly are gross. We kill normally deer and once a month too. You do know womens rights of that era were non existent so saving them from being a naughty toy for the knights is respectful.

I know the recent blazes in California started with dragonfire, irrespective of media's fake news. You may be respectful of the human kingdom, but it doesn't mean all dragons are.

Eating princesses is a stereotype. I apologize. But history clearly shows that they were detained by dragons against their will for centuries. That's a series aggression for which dragon-kind has never faced formal justice.

Knights also were very respectful to princesses. Remember, courtly love was not physical in nature.

<this is my new favorite thread>

Grandliseur

"god" is the one who flooded the earth...did you forget? Lucifer/Satan was kicked out for being prideful
To begin such a discussion with you displaying this attitude won't serve either me nor you. It will only serve to waste time, at the very least, my time.

Do you know how to handle pest control? If not, then you will never understand anything. Anyway, I will not go down this road with you. There is no gain to it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I will start off with something that hopefully won't get me banned, I already got banned on countless sites including facebook for my opinions I just hope you people aren't liberal pansies to report me for my question.

Creatures such as wolves (and coyotes) which are predators are needlessly killed by humans are done so in the claims of "population control" yet humans have such a high population compared to them and not only that, hunters claim they're invasive because they're Canadian wolves as opposed to US wolves which makes me shake my head. Humans wiped out the wolves in the US and it's not like they know about human boundaries, anyways they're killed for fur and that's about it. Killed to make a damn trophy. Killed for a predator killing contest...anything but food just so hunters can have more of "their" deer when they mature. What I don't understand is why can't those humans man up and accept that they need to share the world with creatures. They think of every creature but themselves as being lesser, heck lizards get treated worse. At least humans give a sure unfair yet humane death to wolves and coyotes as opposed to lizards which have been used as live bait where the hook goes through the middle of them leaving them to drown when thrown in along with the pain that comes when impaled when fish can be caught with literally anything else. I'm not a fan of using worms either because they're alive too. Humans share no regard to any other creature but they complain about the whole gender nonsense and equal rights because they're all "human"

You shouldn't be banned for being human and humane.

Hunting for pleasure is sick but at least you don't get the hoo hah Henry's on horseback with a pack of trained hounds chasing a fox.

Boxing-Day-hunt_3148913b.jpg

All this to rip one live fox to pieces in the name of fun

latest

Silverscale derg

You shouldn't be banned for being human and humane.

Hunting for pleasure is sick but at least you don't get the hoo hah Henry's on horseback with a pack of trained hounds chasing a fox.

Boxing-Day-hunt_3148913b.jpg

All this to rip one live fox to pieces in the name of fun

latest

I'm not human, i'm a dragon, an advocate for native life which humans aren't of

Silverscale derg

I know the recent blazes in California started with dragonfire, irrespective of media's fake news. You may be respectful of the human kingdom, but it doesn't mean all dragons are.

Eating princesses is a stereotype. I apologize. But history clearly shows that they were detained by dragons against their will for centuries. That's a series aggression for which dragon-kind has never faced formal justice.

Knights also were very respectful to princesses. Remember, courtly love was not physical in nature.

<this is my new favorite thread>

Yeah sorry. They were being treated as one of us with respect for their body. We treat them with respect and peace. Dragonkind is peaceful yet we were killed not fighting back and when we were killed I thought we would feed people and not just cut off our head and take our bedding and call themselves heroes...that's just cruel

Silverscale derg

To begin such a discussion with you displaying this attitude won't serve either me nor you. It will only serve to waste time, at the very least, my time.

Do you know how to handle pest control? If not, then you will never understand anything. Anyway, I will not go down this road with you. There is no gain to it.

It's not my fault for respecting animals. I'm not human, i'm a dragon. I'm a "demon" in the eyes of you humans. I know how to handle pest control...humans are doing it to each other so i'll just watch. Humans are the real, only pests of this world. Rats aren't pests, raccoons aren't either, neither are coyotes or wolves...they're just creatures trying to live

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm not human, i'm a dragon, an advocate for native life which humans aren't of

Yes they are, or were, but you, and other's still have the decency to care about life.

Edit, and may a say you English is very good for a dragon

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's not my fault for respecting animals. I'm not human, i'm a dragon. I'm a "demon" in the eyes of you humans. I know how to handle pest control...humans are doing it to each other so i'll just watch. Humans are the real, only pests of this world. Rats aren't pests, raccoons aren't either, neither are coyotes or wolves...they're just creatures trying to live

Only some of them. (actually most of them)

Grandliseur

i'm a dragon. I'm a "demon" in the eyes of you humans.
Your claim, not mine.

If indeed you are with the others, you also know that your pest control only will go so far. You yourself have little time left. Your long life of billions of years will now come to an end. Your final solution will be the final solution with yourself included. So much higher than humans, yet fallen so low, lower than animals who show love and fellow feeling.

I wonder what promises got so many of you to follow your god.

A Vestigial Mote

What I don't understand is why can't those humans man up and accept that they need to share the world with creatures.

The main problem (and this is going to sound simple and idiotic... and that's because it is) is that "the squeaky wheel gets the oil."

Animals can't advocate for themselves... so who are the "authorities" listening to when they open hunting seasons or respond to the "threat" of wolves in an area with a culling? They are listening to the only creatures able to complain - humans.

There's not really much way around it... we "humans" are the worst species on the planet for many, many reasons. Our claim to "superiority" rests on our knowledge-base and intelligence, which, in-turn, rests on the shoulders of our forebears. There is not much "intrinsic" within we humans, as individuals, that automatically places us above nearly any living creature on Earth without the fact that we have such a knowledge-base as we do to draw on. Opposable-thumbs... that's about it.

Take guns, for example. Can you think of any more cowardly and presumptuous way to kill another being? A hunting human starts out alright... merely trying not to allow the prey to detect his/her presence... but then loses all honor and credibility the moment they pull that trigger and enact the kill without even having to put themselves at risk. Before anyone even raises a single word in protest, think on this: Why do you think we abhor the idea of someone sniping on the public at large from a bell-tower? Becomes very easy to answer at that point... doesn't it?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not human, i'm a dragon.

How does a dragon get an internet connection? What kind of keyboard does a dragon use to type posts on a message board?

This may be why you were banned from other forums, since some people are wary of posting on the same forum as a dragon. I would suggest in future that you just say that you're human. No one has to know that you're a dragon.