• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why spiders are the best pets

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Spiders make the best pet because they are fun to watch eat and all the food they need is found in your backyard. Here is my Trinidad eating a cricket I caught. Yesterday he ate a moth. He eats beetles and whatever insect I throw in there. In the winter time he will survive off ten to 15 cents a month.

Spider feces doesn't stink and a spider never stinks up their cage.

Spiders are therapeutic for all people you get to hold them, ridding them of arachnophobia through exposure therapy. People have told me it is the most interesting sensation and when I first had one crawl on me and bite it was literally euphoric. There are such people like that out there who want the aggressive ones, but most spiders don't bite.

Spiders can draw small crowds of people to you. You can have women talking to you who ordinarily would not. I've had pythons achieve the same results, but pythons have very stinky feces and might crap on the person holding it, and pythons can be very costly to feed compared to arachnids whose food is usually free stuff from your yard or some place in walking distance.

Since spiders are the most feared of all creatures, handling them can give people the impression that you are more fearless than you really are. I've been told I'm "hardcore" for holding them.

Spiders keep you out of jail.
th
th

Twice I escaped warrants for my arrest because once I had a tarantula in my backpack. The officer said, " it's your lucky day, since you have a spider, we're letting you go, just be sure and pay that fine you owe." On another occasion the police said I had a warrant, and I got the police to hold my pink salmon bird-eater, and they thought it was amazing and awesome and let me go.

So, they have so many benefits but don't have any unpleasant odors and literally their sh*t don't stink, and it costs next to nothing to feed them.

I'd rather own a monkey, but where the hell do I get one of those, and they probably are hard to care for.

whirlingmerc

Spiders make the best pet because they are fun to watch eat and all the food they need is found in your backyard. Here is my Trinidad eating a cricket I caught. Yesterday he ate a moth. He eats beetles and whatever insect I throw in there. In the winter time he will survive off ten to 15 cents a month.

Spider feces doesn't stink and a spider never stinks up their cage.

Spiders are therapeutic for all people you get to hold them, ridding them of arachnophobia through exposure therapy. People have told me it is the most interesting sensation and when I first had one crawl on me and bite it was literally euphoric. There are such people like that out there who want the aggressive ones, but most spiders don't bite.

Spiders can draw small crowds of people to you. You can have women talking to you who ordinarily would not. I've had pythons achieve the same results, but pythons have very stinky feces and might crap on the person holding it, and pythons can be very costly to feed compared to arachnids whose food is usually free stuff from your yard or some place in walking distance.

Since spiders are the most feared of all creatures, handling them can give people the impression that you are more fearless than you really are. I've been told I'm "hardcore" for holding them.

Spiders keep you out of jail.
th
th

Twice I escaped warrants for my arrest because once I had a tarantula in my backpack. The officer said, " it's your lucky day, since you have a spider, we're letting you go, just be sure and pay that fine you owe." On another occasion the police said I had a warrant, and I got the police to hold my pink salmon bird-eater, and they thought it was amazing and awesome and let me go.

So, they have so many benefits but don't have any unpleasant odors and literally their sh*t don't stink, and it costs next to nothing to feed them.

I'd rather own a monkey, but where the hell do I get one of those, and they probably are hard to care for.

The peek-a-boo spider is cuter