• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why should I hide my beliefs?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
:shrug:

You have to consider it from her point of view, too. She likely finds it very shocking and concerning. I don't know exactly what the relationship is like between you two so I can't really comment much on it.
She doesnt know I am interested in Satanism. She just thinks I am a pagan who worships Hecate

VoidCat

She may have a heart attack if she finds out about the Satanism. It does seem that you are getting into progressively "darker" things. Just be careful.
I know. I don't know where my path is leading. Curious to find out. Willing to learn all I can from where ever I can.

VoidCat

Peer into the darkness long enough and you may find it looking back. I'll heed your warning.

VoidCat

Just don't let it lead to an abyss. You should also ask yourself what the point is in having all this knowledge, and which types of knowledge you are seeking.
I seek a balance between light and dark within myself. To understand and accept both aspects for a cohesive whole.

Lucifer to me is not an evil entity. He's a god of knoweldge, specially of the self, of freedom, of selflove,of hard truth(as a lightbringer) and of other things. He is a god I would like to work with(but maybe not worship) in order to better myself. From what I've gathered from people who've worked with him he's pretty chill.

If you give God’s attributes to Lucifer, are you really serving Lucifer or God?

VoidCat

If you give God’s attributes to Lucifer, are you really serving Lucifer or God?
I don't have the same defination of deity as you and I do not see the Christian God as all powerful and omniscient. Nor do I see him as all loving. I am not monotheistic but pantheistic and polytheistic. I already worship Hela, Angrboda, Sigyn, and Loki. Also Lucifer may not even want me to worship him just work with him. He usually prefers if his followers dont. I dont care if I serve your God he's not my deity dude. He was never there for me. Besides I am not looking to serve anyone and submit. I am looking for self improvement and knowledge.

Last edited:

I don't have the same defination of deity as you and I do not see the Christian God as all powerful and omniscient. Nor do I see him as all loving…

I would like to hear why?

… I already worship Hela, Angrboda, Sigyn, and Loki. ..

Please tell why you do so?

… He usually prefers if his followers dont. ..

Can you explain how do you know that?

… I am looking for self improvement and knowledge.

I think that is not bad. I think best way to do that would be with the help of God and Jesus, by their words.

VoidCat

Keep in mind I put this post in religious debates cuz I wanted to debate why I should hide my beliefs not my actual beliefs itself as I answer.
I am still developing my beliefs so I do not feel prepared to debate them.
I would like to hear why?
Simple: he's killed millions. Also I don't view any deity as all powerful or all knowing or all good or all bad.
Please tell why you do so?
They called me. I felt a connection so I followed my intuition and answered.
Can you explain how do you know that?
most luciferians and theistic satanists don't worship Lucifer. They are into selfdeifaction. But I am not a theistic Satanist or a luciferian. I am still trying to see how I want to work with him.
I think that is not bad. I think best way to do that would be with the help of God and Jesus, by their words.
Well. I've never felt a connection to them but when I did worship them I almost killed myself. If they wish for me to worship them and can help me heal from religious trauma I am here. Willing to heed a call. I am willing to learn knowledge where ever I can.

Did I answer all your questions or you have more?

Last edited:

...Simple: he's killed millions. Also I don't view any deity as all powerful or all knowing or all good or all bad.

Thanks for the answers. And sorry, if this is too far from the topic.

I think God has right to kill, because He has given life. But, nice thing is that according to the Bible, death is for unrighteous and eternal life for righteous. I don’t think it is bad or wrong, if evil people don’t live eternally.

But, how could you know is God all knowing, or all powerful?

...Well. I've never felt a connection to them but when I did worship them I almost killed myself.

I would like to know what did you then do. The whole idea of worshiping Bible God is interesting, because Bible tells:

The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25

Pure religion [religious worship] and undefiled before our God and Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
James 1:27

But, in any case, good luck for you journey. I hope you keep this in mind while wandering:

...test everything. Hold on to what is good, but keep away from every kind of evil.
First Epistle to the Thessalonians 5:21

VoidCat

Thanks for the answers. And sorry, if this is too far from the topic.

I think God has right to kill, because He has given life. But, nice thing is that according to the Bible, death is for unrighteous and eternal life for righteous. I don’t think it is bad or wrong, if evil people don’t live eternally.

But, how could you know is God all knowing, or all powerful?

I would like to know what did you then do. The whole idea of worshiping Bible God is interesting, because Bible tells:

The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25

Pure religion [religious worship] and undefiled before our God and Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
James 1:27

But, in any case, good luck for you journey. I hope you keep this in mind while wandering:

...test everything. Hold on to what is good, but keep away from every kind of evil.
First Epistle to the Thessalonians 5:21
I appreciate your answers. Thank you for the good luck.