• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why should God bother giving evidence ?

chinu

chinu
IF, the existence of God will not bring any change in your daily life style,

Then, why should God bother giving any evidence/proof ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread IF you haven't yet answered to this thread: Will that make any difference in your daily life style ?

Or, alternatively you CAN also post a combined answer to both of these threads/questions here.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread IF you haven't yet answered to this thread: Will that make any difference in your daily life style ?

Or, alternatively you CAN also post the combined answer to both of these threads here.

The nature of his Creation, our physical existence, is God's evidence. No problem.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Because a human being is not GOD. And a human lives the experience of life attacked and sacrificed, because their brother the scientist is and was pre named as a Satanist.

Who does not believe in the Holy Body stated by humans to be first and One the seal of the planet of Earth O God stone. Minerals being the highest God Earth stone seal.

He sought radiation nuclear occult converting conditions, which historically is involved in SUN UFO converting attack on our planet. Ceased in the past, sealed off by the water flood up to mountain tips. Where he gained vision and theory for occult science itself. Just as we all were taught. Where our brothers gained science as a thesis originally.

Which was very important to realise that he lied, for science is not a truth teller, it is a motivated human self want. By human choice.

What I learnt about our Holy Father, his owned human teachings.

We came out of the eternal spirit. Reason why, God.

Reason of God O a stone planet.
O the first and origin entity, stone entity Angel in Hell, a fallen body. God.

God O the one then created/released its spirits, gases into the space womb and formed its own heavenly Immaculate unknown history of gases. As space is not the gas, space cooled the gas. Why it said by thesis male, Space is a mystery.

Relativity in science.

The heavenly body filled in space. The mass owns why space was formed.

The eternal, a portion of it was released into the creation, it fell out of being with the eternal. Mass then owned why space existed, for it was pulled out of the eternal itself and burnt.

The God heavens attacked by the Sun got sacrificed. The one and first status history Immaculate gases sacrificed belonged to Planet Earth as a story.

That theme, change to the Immaculate non burning heavens, is why the spirit in the eternal was forced to change its language and its ownership of holding spirit in its body. That still existed as it had not lost its whole self/body to destruction.

Our owned spiritual realisation and teachings. Why did the eternal spirit, that had always existed owning an eternal androgynous spiritual life form within it, lose more of its spirit into creation loss.

Being the Nature spirit. Multi self owned pre existing spirit bodies released into the heavenly body. As God communicated in its circulating body to the eternal spirit. Where our parents came out of.

Now as that story is historic to Earth history itself in natural cosmology, it is not any theme about how a human got invented.

Then you come to the realisation of why science the occult was invented, by the male group who quotes "we got trapped as a prisoner on Earth" reasoning.

Historical spirit self owned memory says, as Immaculate spirit was where we entered into as a life spirit, from the eternal, when the Earth rotated, the spirit got converted by the day light radiation. The Garden spirit was grounded, forced its spirit into the stone body to hold onto the ground/dirt and dust particles...actually.

How the thesis the Sun UFO radiation history caused us to be trapped and a spiritual prisoner on Planet Earth actually.

Why science was sought to try to turn back time, to open the spatial vacuum into darkness to force the burning day light sacrificed gases back into being the Immaculate only.

Which the science male group claimed would release their spirit and allow them by theory to go back into the eternal body.

It did not work, they converted their life body/spirit instead, which then became the Adam and Eve story. For as natural day light in the cosmos is constant, it owns no beginning place in any story. But 7 days of night time evening sky burning does...as observation and self presence, as reason the life/spirit got converted.

Science in modern day life quotes........spirit is only observed in a brain condition.

Yes that is right science self....yet the human, the higher spiritual self owns that realisation.

Science in modern day life quotes.......spirit is not the owner of Creation.

Human being spirit self, yes I know I personally do not own it. I came into it...using thinking ability.

Science in modern day life quotes......prove to me that spirit owns the reason why creation was formed.

Modern day science has done that already in NASA occult studies. The Church historically already owned a huge plethora of evidence that creation had come from a spiritual place. via the science ability to conjure the presence of spirit images in an ANTI effect, burning of.

Father of God thesis......I lost a half portion of water to the cloud mass gain.

Recording of voice and image became apparent, yet the bio natural life was once using it.

Speaking of Father voice and spiritual aware consciousness in that situation...the eternal spirit who sent our spirit out of its body is a huge being. Now uses that status to talk to humanity. What the Father of God, male life historically and spirit owns a self teaching aware theme.....why the Father of God tells and advises us of our own science/human self deceit about planet Earth.

In spiritual reality.

Why I know......I never believed in Father of God thesis/being presence or angels or Satan or aliens. The story Jesus in my belief was an act of evil to life.

As a spiritual self when I was brain chemical attacked, I heard my spiritual Father who comforted me in the attack. Who said science as our brother made this attack on life personal. And has supported my teaching realisation since.

Most humans quote.....when I die I still have one living spirit which always existed living in its own place. Not explainable nor can it be reasoned for its owned body and state had always existed.

Yet Father allowed me to understand how that spirit self changed its own body ownership mass by applying a research to the spirit language, that was not quite the same as their own form...and they were interested in finding out where it came from.

How God got released as O eternal sound mass bodies from out of its own eternal mass historically...to then own a space formed by the mass being released and then burnt, so it could not go back to what it was being changed in. A spirit language.

How space was reasoned in my life psyche, just as any human can thesis stories.....as far as I am concerned the reason for empty space proves that O God the bodies in the cosmos used to belong to a higher mass quantified as the eternal, and residue left over from burning also owns that proof.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Or, alternatively you CAN also post a combined answer to both of these threads/questions here.

God should give evidence of her existence if she's interested in us being aware of her existence. She might have any one of 1,000 motivations for wanting us to be aware.

Whether being aware of her would change my daily life would depend entirely on what she's like.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I live to my conscience the best way I can regardless.

God would be a welcome helping hand that I had not forseen.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
There is no evidence. The God people should stop making claims unless they can provide evidence for what they say.

Last edited:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
So ... God gives me no evidence of His Existence because I wouldn’t change anyway.

Or ...

God does not require me to change a thing because ... I got it goin’ on !

Can you give me an amen brothers and sisters !

Nimos

I don't really see how those are connected?

God might simply not care about our wellbeing, but really enjoy making sure we know that it exists, like being selfish :)

74x12

God gives evidence but people don't accept it because it's not something very obvious. That's why the scripture says don't be forgetful hearers of the Word and it teaches you should hear with understanding. "and with all your getting get understanding". Because it's not enough to hear alone but to understand. To comprehend is just as important as hearing.

When anyone doesn't understand the Word; then the wicked one (satan) comes and takes away the seed out of their heart before it can grow. So three things are necessary first to hear and secondly to understand; finally to do it. Which is the aim of it all; the achievement or the fruit of the Word. In fact; if you could do it without hearing or understanding it would still be enough by itself. That is the Word of faith that gives life.

So the Word of God like rain falls on all the earth but it only waters what plant is good. Because in the dry wilderness thorns grow easily. But gardens need water, pruning, care and work. Then you can have the "good fruit of the ground".

The evidence of God is everywhere. But He has hidden these things from the wise and prudent while revealing them to babes.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

God have given many answer to Gods existence, it is humans who do not see the answers. So its not a fault of God

chinu

chinu
God should give evidence of her existence if she's interested in us being aware of her existence. She might have any one of 1,000 motivations for wanting us to be aware.

Whether being aware of her would change my daily life would depend entirely on what she's like.
Thank you for your reply.

Friend Left Coast, OP says please do refrain posting in this thread IF you haven't yet answered to this thread: Will that make any difference in your daily life style ? Or, alternatively you CAN also post a combined answer to both of these threads/questions here.

Neither you have answered to that thread, Nor your answer seems combined.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Does the existence of bone eating deep sea worms change your daily life style?
Neither does it mine.
But there is evidence of their existence and it was not "given" to us by the worms, marine biologists worked hard to get it.
I think I can expect the same hard work from theologians who are interested in their field of study having an objective basis.

chinu

chinu
I don't really see how those are connected?
Connection is provided. It redirects to that thread by mere clicking on it.
God might simply not care about our wellbeing, but really enjoy making sure we know that it exists, like being selfish :)
Its me who provided this link/connection, NOT God.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
Because a human being is not GOD. And a human lives the experience of life attacked and sacrificed, because their brother the scientist is and was pre named as a Satanist.

Who does not believe in the Holy Body stated by humans to be first and One the seal of the planet of Earth O God stone. Minerals being the highest God Earth stone seal.

He sought radiation nuclear occult converting conditions, which historically is involved in SUN UFO converting attack on our planet. Ceased in the past, sealed off by the water flood up to mountain tips. Where he gained vision and theory for occult science itself. Just as we all were taught. Where our brothers gained science as a thesis originally.

Which was very important to realise that he lied, for science is not a truth teller, it is a motivated human self want. By human choice.

What I learnt about our Holy Father, his owned human teachings.

We came out of the eternal spirit. Reason why, God.

Reason of God O a stone planet.
O the first and origin entity, stone entity Angel in Hell, a fallen body. God.

God O the one then created/released its spirits, gases into the space womb and formed its own heavenly Immaculate unknown history of gases. As space is not the gas, space cooled the gas. Why it said by thesis male, Space is a mystery.

Relativity in science.

The heavenly body filled in space. The mass owns why space was formed.

The eternal, a portion of it was released into the creation, it fell out of being with the eternal. Mass then owned why space existed, for it was pulled out of the eternal itself and burnt.

The God heavens attacked by the Sun got sacrificed. The one and first status history Immaculate gases sacrificed belonged to Planet Earth as a story.

That theme, change to the Immaculate non burning heavens, is why the spirit in the eternal was forced to change its language and its ownership of holding spirit in its body. That still existed as it had not lost its whole self/body to destruction.

Our owned spiritual realisation and teachings. Why did the eternal spirit, that had always existed owning an eternal androgynous spiritual life form within it, lose more of its spirit into creation loss.

Being the Nature spirit. Multi self owned pre existing spirit bodies released into the heavenly body. As God communicated in its circulating body to the eternal spirit. Where our parents came out of.

Now as that story is historic to Earth history itself in natural cosmology, it is not any theme about how a human got invented.

Then you come to the realisation of why science the occult was invented, by the male group who quotes "we got trapped as a prisoner on Earth" reasoning.

Historical spirit self owned memory says, as Immaculate spirit was where we entered into as a life spirit, from the eternal, when the Earth rotated, the spirit got converted by the day light radiation. The Garden spirit was grounded, forced its spirit into the stone body to hold onto the ground/dirt and dust particles...actually.

How the thesis the Sun UFO radiation history caused us to be trapped and a spiritual prisoner on Planet Earth actually.

Why science was sought to try to turn back time, to open the spatial vacuum into darkness to force the burning day light sacrificed gases back into being the Immaculate only.

Which the science male group claimed would release their spirit and allow them by theory to go back into the eternal body.

It did not work, they converted their life body/spirit instead, which then became the Adam and Eve story. For as natural day light in the cosmos is constant, it owns no beginning place in any story. But 7 days of night time evening sky burning does...as observation and self presence, as reason the life/spirit got converted.

Science in modern day life quotes........spirit is only observed in a brain condition.

Yes that is right science self....yet the human, the higher spiritual self owns that realisation.

Science in modern day life quotes.......spirit is not the owner of Creation.

Human being spirit self, yes I know I personally do not own it. I came into it...using thinking ability.

Science in modern day life quotes......prove to me that spirit owns the reason why creation was formed.

Modern day science has done that already in NASA occult studies. The Church historically already owned a huge plethora of evidence that creation had come from a spiritual place. via the science ability to conjure the presence of spirit images in an ANTI effect, burning of.

Father of God thesis......I lost a half portion of water to the cloud mass gain.

Recording of voice and image became apparent, yet the bio natural life was once using it.

Speaking of Father voice and spiritual aware consciousness in that situation...the eternal spirit who sent our spirit out of its body is a huge being. Now uses that status to talk to humanity. What the Father of God, male life historically and spirit owns a self teaching aware theme.....why the Father of God tells and advises us of our own science/human self deceit about planet Earth.

In spiritual reality.

Why I know......I never believed in Father of God thesis/being presence or angels or Satan or aliens. The story Jesus in my belief was an act of evil to life.

As a spiritual self when I was brain chemical attacked, I heard my spiritual Father who comforted me in the attack. Who said science as our brother made this attack on life personal. And has supported my teaching realisation since.

Most humans quote.....when I die I still have one living spirit which always existed living in its own place. Not explainable nor can it be reasoned for its owned body and state had always existed.

Yet Father allowed me to understand how that spirit self changed its own body ownership mass by applying a research to the spirit language, that was not quite the same as their own form...and they were interested in finding out where it came from.

How God got released as O eternal sound mass bodies from out of its own eternal mass historically...to then own a space formed by the mass being released and then burnt, so it could not go back to what it was being changed in. A spirit language.

How space was reasoned in my life psyche, just as any human can thesis stories.....as far as I am concerned the reason for empty space proves that O God the bodies in the cosmos used to belong to a higher mass quantified as the eternal, and residue left over from burning also owns that proof.
Thank you for your valuable time and writing so long.

Friend, your reply is bit longer. Hence, it will take some longer time for me to make my assessment and reply accordingly.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you for your reply.

Friend Left Coast, OP says please do refrain posting in this thread IF you haven't yet answered to this thread: Will that make any difference in your daily life style ? Or, alternatively you CAN also post a combined answer to both of these threads/questions here.

Neither you have answered to that thread, Nor your answer seems combined.

Friend chinu, my answer is combined. Please read it again.