• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why science unable to control Death ?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
so mercyful when he sends brain cancer to childrens, so mercyful

Well, He is. If we take those stories at face value. Considering that children have a risk free pass to Heaven, how important can a brain cancer be, if you get a guarantee of playing harp in heaven for all eternity with Jesus or whomever else? That would be an offer I could not refute, if I believed those things.

He might not be so merciful with the ones who did not have that (unfair) "privilege", though.

Ciao bello

- viole

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
imagne a world where people don't die but they still have babies, that would collapse in a couple of generation times.
Or a world where rich people and powerful people won't die, imagine an immortal dictator of north korea.
that's damn scary.
Also, there's only so much biomatter to go around. More and more humans means less and less animals. Will we eventually be forced to switch to soilent green.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Also, there's only so much biomatter to go around. More and more humans means less and less animals. Will we eventually be forced to switch to soilent green.
This is the first time I have heard this "only so much biomatter" idea.
What is your source

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Well, He is. If we take those stories at face value. Considering that children have a risk free pass to Heaven, how important can a brain cancer be, if you get a guarantee of playing harp in heaven for all eternity with Jesus or whomever else? That would be an offer I could not refute, if I believed those things.
He might not be so merciful with the ones who did not have that (unfair) "privilege", though.
Ciao bello
- viole
G-d is not only merciful but also Master of the Day of Judgement, he would take care of such adverse factors, I agree with you.
Regards

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
G-d is not only merciful but also Master of the Day of Judgement, he would take care of such adverse factors, I agree with you.
Regards

So, it is better to have adverse factors, right? According to this logic, a little child who dies of brain cancer is very lucky. Which seems a bit odd.

Ciao

- viole

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So, it is better to have adverse factors, right? According to this logic, a little child who dies of brain cancer is very lucky. Which seems a bit odd.
Ciao
- viole
What is odd with it?
Life in every form is precious.
Regards

atanu

Premium Member
Before eliminating death we should think of improving working of heart and increaing production of testosterone in old age (also wrinkles on face and hair on head) otherwise it is all useless.

Ha ha. That is so very true. It seems that sage Chavyan had a solution to this.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
If there had been no disease, there would have been no treatment, no life and no death. Right?
Regards

So, was the life of that bacterium, that probably wiped out 50% of the population in Europe, precious?

Ciao

- viole

RRex

Premium Member
So, was the life of that bacterium, that probably wiped out 50% of the population in Europe, precious?

Ciao

- viole
No, but it does serve a purpose - population control, which is a valuable if not admirable trait.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Because life and death are creations of G-d:
[67:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[67:2]Blessed is He in Whose hand is the kingdom, and He has power over all things;
[67:3]Who has created death and life that He might try you — which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Most Forgiving.
[67:4]Who has created seven heavens in harmony. No incongruity canst thou see in the creation of the GraciousGod. Then look again: Seest thou any flaw?

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=67&verse=0
Regards

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Because life and death are creations of G-d:
[67:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[67:2]Blessed is He in Whose hand is the kingdom, and He has power over all things;
[67:3]Who has created death and life that He might try you — which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Most Forgiving.
[67:4]Who has created seven heavens in harmony. No incongruity canst thou see in the creation of the GraciousGod. Then look again: Seest thou any flaw?

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=67&verse=0
Regards

... and according to 1 Corinthians 15:26 ' enemy death ' will be brought to nothing.
The time is coming when ' death ' will be No more - Revelation 21:4-5
' Death ' will be swallowed up forever - Isaiah 25:8

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
No, but it does serve a purpose - population control, which is a valuable if not admirable trait.

Please keep in mind Adam and Eve and their descendants were only to populate or fill the earth, Not overfill or over populate the earth - Genesis 1:28
God's purpose for procreation was that mankind would Not reproduce forever without stopping. Once earth would be filled or populated we don't know what God had in mind.
Perhaps populating other planets, etc.

Under Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over earth ' enemy death ' will cease to exist - 1 Corinthians 15:26; Isaiah 25:8
No one will say, " I am sick....." - Isaiah 33:24
Even earth's deserts will blossom like the rose - Isaiah 35:1
So, there will be No need for population control because because earth will Not become overpopulated and there will be room for those who will gain everlasting life on earth.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
If there had been no disease, there would have been no treatment, no life and no death. Right?
Regards

However, there was No disease in the paradisical Garden of Eden. As long as Adam and Eve did Not break God's Law they could live forever in perfect physical health here on earth.
So, according to Genesis there was life without disease. Under Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over earth then disease will once again be No more - Revelation 22:2

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Apart from the mercy of death for the elderly, there is also the mercy for the sick....of any age...including children.

There is Nothing in Scripture stating God is: Life Taker. As our Heavenly Father then God is: Life Giver.
Enemy death entered the world Not through God, but through Satan and Adam - Romans 5:12
Via the resurrection Jesus will break up the works of the devil foremost of Satan's works is: death - Revelation 1:18
Enemy death will be No more - 1 Corinthians 15:26 - and be replaced with the friendship life. Living forever either in heaven for some - Revelation 20:6 - or living forever on earth.
Matthew 5:5 promises an inheritance for people to inherit earth. Inherit earth once the wicked are gone - Psalms 92:7; Psalms 37:11; Psalms 37:29