• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why prophets of Allah performed miracles, but....!

firedragon

Veteran Member
all i got to say is angles resurrect if it make you feel better. but there just comparing wives tales libra did not did not speak at birth nor was he born with out a father and people have survived poison you know thegoat might have been baphomet telling Muhammad whats going on the dam goat lol

Irrelevant but thanks.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
OK. I suspect I know the people you are referring to.

The difference between the deaths of Jesus and Muhammed is that Jesus death, according to the Bible, is necessary to free mankind from sin, whereas I don't recall anything being said in the Quran about the benefit of Muhammed needing to die from poison.

"Muhammad is no more than a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude." Quran 3vs144

"Muhammad is no more than a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude." Quran 3vs144
i mean miracles are small and large but its like angles are spiritual and not physical people its Christianities fault they believe jesus is in heaven and heaven is not on earth there for there all spirits. thats why the Christians are so bent on conquering the middle east you know the tighter they squese the more p o o p squeezes out from between there fingers. but prophets are people i understand but angels are people to you dont even know who is an angel or not i dont care this war has been going on for three thousand years since the prophets sead that.

In Daniel 9:24-27 we find a prophecy that predicted the year—A.D. 27—that Jesus would begin His ministry. The prophecy also predicted that Jesus’ ministry to “confirm the covenant” would be cut off

The prophet begins as he and other young men from Judah were taken captive by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon (Daniel 1:1-4) in approximately 604 B.C. This captivity of citizens of Judah in Babylon lasted for 70 years, as God had foretold through the prophet Jeremiah (Jeremiah 25:11).

In Daniel 9:24-27 we find a prophecy that predicted the year—A.D. 27

604 B.C.to now

the Greeks said that Aries forged the earth. Mary said that Jesus was born with out a father and Jesus was gods son
she ran off with a baby she was pregnant which led to the crucifixion Rome was the empire and in charge of crucifixions the Jews where mad at Jesus mars is Romes god they would not let treason take the empire that's why Jesus is not jehovah's son