• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why proofs are so big?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A couple of not so big proofs

2 sentences
lander.jpg

1 equation, 1 word and 2 diagrams

conway (2).jpg

questfortruth

viXra.org again? Was that article presented to ArXiv, Cornell?
There are thousands of sites on internet publishing non-sense views.
Why not I check at abc conjecture - Wikipedia
Nobody has found a single mistake when I was sending the file to journals. They simply have not believed me. The faith is there in Science. Faith is the basis of Science. There was no faith in my trueness.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Nobody has found a single mistake when I was sending the file to journals. They simply have not believed me. The faith is there in Science. Faith is the basis of Science. There was no faith in my trueness.
If they do not believe the text you make, is not that a proof your paper do not hold high standard?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Faith is the basis of Science. There was no faith in my trueness.
Faith is not the basis of science. You perhaps do not have the qualifications to understand mathematical propositions. If what you say is not truth, then why would anyone accept it as such?

questfortruth

A. Faith is not the basis of science.
B. You perhaps do not have the qualifications to understand mathematical propositions.
C. If what you say is not truth, then why would anyone accept it as such?
A. Your word against mine.
B. Google Dmitri Martila, I am a famous researcher: Physical Review E for example.
C. I am not liar, thus, I am true to my words.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Not the proof, But the possibility, which is near zero.
Again if known scientists reject your paper, is that not a indication your paper is not up to the standard they ask for?
Yes or no?

So far in all you have written in RF about science it look like you are the only one who see your own work as correct or breaking News?

questfortruth

Again if known scientists reject your paper, is that not a indication your paper is not up to the standard they ask for?
Yes or no?

So far in all you have written in RF about science it look like you are the only one who see your own work as correct or breaking News?
I can not admit that I have done wrong, because I can not detect the flaws in the papers. Nobody has pointed me to them.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I can not admit that I have done wrong, because I can not detect the flaws in the papers. Nobody has pointed me to them.
When you answer like this
"A. Your word against mine.
B. Google Dmitri Martila, I am a famous researcher: Physical Review E for example.
C. I am not liar, thus, I am true to my words."

That make be believe you are in denail about your own faults. Dimitri Martila can not be wrong because he is famoues?

But I have never heard about you before you come to RF, if you are very well known as a scientists, I think many here would know your past work, right?

questfortruth

When you answer like this
"A. Your word against mine.
C. I am not liar, thus, I am true to my words."

That make be believe you are in denail about your own faults. Dimitri Martila can not be wrong because he is famoues?

But I have never heard about you before you come to RF, if you are very well known as a scientists, I think many here would know your past work, right?
Nevertheless, I can not confirm, that I have mistakes, because I am no seeing any mistakes.
Please read the paper, it is the school-level complexity.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Find the mistake in the following sentence:

ashcan SKJDNKFJNSKD NNLGVGFSD FNGLXNVBLNL&&DAM SEFL JRLKAT'qkerl dkrlgka

Ciao

- viole