• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Predudices are so dangerous?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't suppose you'd care to explain how that works?

I see God's Message comes at a time of great predudice and I see a lot of teachings are aimed at bringing down those barriers.

Each age has built its own, most are repeated. Each time we are shown how to eliminate those built up predudices.

Regards Tony

siti

I see God's Message comes at a time of great predudice and I see a lot of teachings are aimed at bringing down those barriers.

Each age has built its own, most are repeated. Each time we are shown how to eliminate those built up predudices.
I don't see how that explains how prejudice is eliminated by spirituality. Or indeed, how your explanation is not in itself prejudiced against believers in other versions of "God's Message".

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't see how that explains how prejudice is eliminated by spirituality. Or indeed, how your explanation is not in itself prejudiced against believers in other versions of "God's Message".

Then I guess, one must 'experience' how it is so?

We could consider that Life is a gift we all share. From that statement we can build a unity that enables us to share this life with an equality in mind, or prefer our life over all others and in that way start to build our own predudices.

Regards Tony