• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Palestine supporters ignore their human rights violations

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Why do they pretend that Palestine is perfect?
Who is they? I don't know anyone who thinks "Palestine" is perfect.

Why do Christians think that Christians are perfect? Or Christendom? They do the same thing Muslims do, they change the meaning of the words to pretend that only people who agree with them are True.
Tom

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Human rights in the State of Palestine - Wikipedia

Kill and torture homosexuals, support honor killings, and it's illegal to sell land to a Jew. Among many others.

In all fairness, I've never heard anyone describe the Palestinians as being perfect and I've heard them called a lot of things. Unreasonable and difficult to deal with, perhaps, but no, not perfect. For the record, I'm not a Palestinian supporter. Far from it, really.

MohammadPali

Human rights in the State of Palestine - Wikipedia

Kill and torture homosexuals, support honor killings, and it's illegal to sell land to a Jew. Among many others.

What ? Alot of Palestinians don't even have shoes, you are worried about them not selling land to jews ? Don't worry eventually their shoes are going to be stolen from them too.

Theres honor killings in america, its called domestic disputes. How many times you hear on the news man kills wife, or wife kills husband, or man kills entire family ? I am not saying its right, its prevalent everywhere.

I don't know too much about homsexuals being tortured in palestine. They are tortured every where.

Palestinians dont even have a fully functioning government.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Who is they? I don't know anyone who thinks "Palestine" is perfect.

Why do Christians think that Christians are perfect? Or Christendom? They do the same thing Muslims do, they change the meaning of the words to pretend that only people who agree with them are True.
Tom

Just like the far left who changed the definition of racism so that it excludes everyone not white?

SinSaber

Why do you presume to speak for all Palestinians. It's rude and implicitly bigoted.

I'm not. I'm talking about the pro-Palestinian protestors who ignore these atrocities committed by Palestinians. Maybe not all, but enough of a majority for nothing to be dons about it.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Doesn't every group tend to ignore their own faults in favor of criticizing the opposition?
It's totally this.
Humans are tribal. It's an unimaginably ancient instinct, reinforced by our poor mental functions.
That's why racism and nationalism and such are so baked into society and geopolitics. Someone like Trump or Kim or whoever has their finger on the button of some Muslim country like Pakistan or Iran will probably do it in the fairly near future. IMHO. Because tribalism trumps rationality more often than not.
Tom

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The Palestinians could of had a legitimate recognized government. Yasser Arafat refused it.
The biggest problems that the Palestinian people have are not the Jews or Zionists. It's their own leadership and the rest of the Muslim world, using them as pawns.

That's why Arafat turned down peace and died mega-rich.
Tom