• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ecco

Veteran Member
The children of 'those' violent parents would have grown up to be violent like them.
In other words, those violent people would have killed off everyone righteous. That is why God had to act.

So let's kill all bad people before they can do anything bad. Hmm. I'm glad I live in America where people, especially two-year-olds and fetuses, and considered innocent.

Without divine involvement we simply would Not be here now.

If your god hadn't intentionally created Adam and Eve to fail, he wouldn't have needed a flood.

Earth was created for upright or righteous people, Not violent people

Upright people like Adam & Eve who disobeyed your god's edict to stay ignorant?
Upright people like Cain who killed his brother because your god rejected his offering?

Your god made people who were less than perfect and then killed all of humanity because he created people who were less than perfect.

But, do go on and continue to support all the brutality.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus was his own dad? Now that's god magic
God's spirit (Psalms 104:30) is an impersonal "IT" - Numbers 11:17; Numbers 11:25
So, No, in the Bible Jesus is Not his own Father, rather Christendom (so-called Christians ) teach God's spirit as a person even changing the word 'it' to he or him to deceive people.- Romans 8:16; Romans 8:26.
God's spirit is a neuter "it". Just as a ship is called a 'she' does Not make the ship a person.

Bear Wild

God's spirit (Psalms 104:30) is an impersonal "IT" - Numbers 11:17; Numbers 11:25
So, No, in the Bible Jesus is Not his own Father, rather Christendom (so-called Christians ) teach God's spirit as a person even changing the word 'it' to he or him to deceive people.- Romans 8:16; Romans 8:26.
God's spirit is a neuter "it". Just as a ship is called a 'she' does Not make the ship a person.

So does god is an It? Is god asexual or is god a hermaphrodite like Ymir?

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
There are many different kinds of possible multiverses, depending on where they are and under what circumstances: are they in extra spatial dimensions? Are they in the same spatial dimensions we know, but beyond the boundary of the visible universe?

A multiverse is a difficult thing to escape given inflation. The inflation fields decay, but they don't decay uniformly or simultaneously; an idea dubbed eternal inflation. Where it decays, you get a universe, but the inflation continues elsewhere; and quickly dominates. You end up with infinite bubble universes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

If you say so.

I see it as one god impregnating a Virgin to make a one god. Waith a moment, that doesn't make sense.

ecco

Veteran Member
No chip off of anything. Jesus is part and parcel of the entity known as God. Your arms are not separate from the rest of your body. The flood god's brutality is Jesus' brutality. The holy ghost's impregnation of the young virgin Mary was Jesus' impregnation of the young virgin Mary.
Jesus was his own dad? Now that's god magic
Hey. Don't shoot the messenger. I couldn't make this stuff up. Let the believers explain the Holy Trinity to you.