• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why love and respect is the solution.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe if a human respects other humans and loves them as he loves himself, and is rational in this regard, because mathematically I don't have more or less value then others except what God knows best in his vision from our stage with him, they will enter paradise.

I believe there are many verses in Quran and Torah and Gospels and book between, that those who love and respect humans would accept miracles of God when shown, while those following their own egos and idolizing certain humans to hate other humans, would not accept miracles of a chosen manifest guide, no matter of what creed.

That said, today, it's a dark night. I believe the good people of every creed are those who do not rebel and envy and hate one another but instead love, appreciate, and respect one another.

Every culture has a hue of beauty. This is true whether you are Atheist or a Deist or a Theist who believes God breathed into all cultures in their origin.

We can all learn from one another. No holy book is perfectly interpreted by any people in this time. Yes searching for religion is important, it's hatred and envy that leads us to not come towards truth. It's the people of love whether Atheists or Theists or Deists or pagan or whatever, that contribute mainly and emphasize on truth they know to love. It's the envious dividing rebelling humans in each group, that leads us away from uniting on truth.

Everyone has something to contribute. No human is without any merit or truth, but when you look down upon other humans as if you know everything and they know nothing or see your culture as the bask of all proofs and knowledge and wisdom, you are part of the contempt and rebellion to one another.

If you don't know God exists, that is fine, as long as you don't hate believers who do.

I swear I believe in the hadiths - which say - and I believe are confirmed in all holy books - that whoever comes without hatred to the followers of truth without any gram of hatred, will enter paradise.

God never forbid us and even saw it as an act of justice to love other humans who don't fight us for our religion.

We all can grow in knowledge and can learn from one another. The merging of cultures shouldn't be that one culture is deemed superior and all must bow down to it! This is true of any multi-cultural society. Nor is it a must to give into wishes of the majority of any society in this regard!

Peace, I will not be on these forums for at least another 3 months because I need to focus on school. I thought before leaving because I can be misunderstood easily sometimes as I'm not careful with my words.

I swear God will never destroy or punish a people who set things aright and sought to fix problems in this world. Polytheists, gay, atheist, etc, all people deserve compassion and appreciation for who they are, leave their sins to God and emphasize on love, for I swear, I am 100% sure, it's always the people of the love that accept miracles and people of hate, even if they were of a right creed from God, will not accept miracles, because their egos are inflated while rational says, "value is distributed among humans and there is no reason to value yourself over others except in no so far that you are more responsible over yourself and can control your actions". What I mean by the latter, is don't kill yourself to guide others, but make sure, to guide yourself and gain knowledge, and purify yourself from irrational thoughts about others, that the haters and enviers spread!

Peace all. 3 Months..... I have to focus on my final push to finish my Comp Sci degree is why!

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Best wish for finishing your degree.

Every culture has a hue of beauty. This is true whether you are Atheist or a Deist or a Theist who believes God breathed into all cultures in their origin.

We can all learn from one another. No holy book is perfectly interpreted by any people in this time.

As a friend put it "love is all that matters now"

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I believe there are many verses in Quran and Torah and Gospels and book between, that those who love and respect humans would accept miracles of God when shown, while those following their own egos and idolizing certain humans to hate other humans, would not accept miracles of a chosen manifest guide, no matter of what creed.
Interesting thought. Thanks. Ego stands between "human and God"

If you don't know God exists, that is fine, as long as you don't hate believers who do.
:) Nice said. And it works both ways (believers should also not feel superior to non believers)

It's the people of love whether Atheists or Theists or Deists or pagan or whatever, that contribute mainly and emphasize on truth they know to love. It's the envious dividing rebelling humans in each group, that leads us away from uniting on truth.
Hence The Greatest Commandment: "Love thy neighbor as thyself".

God never forbid us and even saw it as an act of justice to love other humans who don't fight us for our religion.
So strange that so many religious people took it the opposite way ... to kill in name of God.

We all can grow in knowledge and can learn from one another. The merging of cultures shouldn't be that one culture is deemed superior and all must bow down to it! This is true of any multi-cultural society. Nor is it a must to give into wishes of the majority of any society in this regard!
Superior feeling is the killer of Love I feel.

Peace, I will not be on these forums for at least another 3 months because I need to focus on school. I thought before leaving because I can be misunderstood easily sometimes as I'm not careful with my words.
Wish you all the best with your exams. And this post of you is very well understood by me. Thanks a lot.

I swear God will never destroy or punish a people who set things aright and sought to fix problems in this world
Agreed.

Polytheists, gay, atheist, etc, all people deserve compassion and appreciation for who they are, leave their sins to God and emphasize on love
:)

make sure, to guide yourself and gain knowledge, and purify yourself from irrational thoughts about others, that the haters and enviers spread!
:)

Peace all. 3 Months..... I have to focus on my final push to finish my Comp Sci degree is why!
Best wishes, thanks for sharing this with us.

danieldemol

Premium Member
, I am 100% sure, it's always the people of the love that accept miracles and people of hate, even if they were of a right creed from God, will not accept miracles, because their egos are inflated
In this you are wrong, many loving peoples do not accept miracles whilst many superstitious egotistical people accept miracles.

Ayjaydee

I believe if a human respects other humans and loves them as he loves himself, and is rational in this regard, because mathematically I don't have more or less value then others except what God knows best in his vision from our stage with him, they will enter paradise.

That said, today, it's a dark night. I believe the good people of every creed are those who do not rebel and envy and hate one another but instead love, appreciate, and respect one another.

We can all learn from one another. No holy book is perfectly interpreted by any people in this time. Yes searching for religion is important, it's hatred and envy that leads us to not come towards truth. It's the people of love whether Atheists or Theists or Deists or pagan or whatever, that contribute mainly and emphasize on truth they know to love. It's the envious dividing rebelling humans in each group, that leads us away from uniting on truth.

Everyone has something to contribute. No human is without any merit or truth, but when you look down upon other humans as if you know everything and they know nothing or see your culture as the bask of all proofs and knowledge and wisdom, you are part of the contempt and rebellion to one another.

I swear I believe in the hadiths - which say - and I believe are confirmed in all holy books - that whoever comes without hatred to the followers of truth without any gram of hatred, will enter paradise.

I swear God will never destroy or punish a people who set things aright and sought to fix problems in this world. Polytheists, gay, atheist, etc, all people deserve compassion and appreciation for who they are, leave their sins to God and emphasize on love, for I swear, I am 100% sure, it's always the people of the love that accept miracles and people of hate, even if they were of a right creed from God, will not accept miracles, because their egos are inflated while rational says, "value is distributed among humans and there is no reason to value yourself over others except in no so far that you are more responsible over yourself and can control your actions". What I mean by the latter, is don't kill yourself to guide others, but make sure, to guide yourself and gain knowledge, and purify yourself from irrational thoughts about others, that the haters and enviers spread!

If someone could do that, they'd already be in heaven