• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Judaism?

sunsplash

Freckled
Who is assuming? :)

As for the rest, I am not being at all defensive. I merely suggest that if you wish to learn about Judaism there is a wide spectrum of readily available sources from which to select. What you 'learn' will depend on your seriousness and your selection criteria. :yes:

I was not assuming, either - I said I *felt* like you were assuming but I never said you were and I was careful not to because I did not believe that was your intention.

And I have been using other sources. However, I still feel communicating directly with a Jew is the best way to get an explanation for my questions...unfortunately there are no synagogue's close to my residence and I'm a bit shy about seeking in person right now anyway. I'm still hoping I get one from the above statement I asked about:

Judaism is the most correct religion for mankind.

Why? or in Yosef's case, why not?

Any person who stands firm in a faith or religion probably feels the same way, or that it at least is most correct for themselves. I'm merely trying to learn the Jewish reasons.

Let's try this again... )(

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Well Sunsplash I would reply as to why not, but it'd get deleted. This is the Jewish DIR section. If you start a thread asking why secular Jews don't think Judaism is the best religion for mankind, I'll answer you there.