• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why ISIS?

atanu

Premium Member
I think, the truth will never be known. Where do ISIS buy their armaments? Nothing is sacred to private armament manufactures and sellers. Nothing is sacred to politicians too.

Recently in India, there was an ambush on a company of paramilitary force, killing about 30 people. Only people who benefitted was the ruling party.

The systematic way in which the relatively secular governments have been dismantled in west Asia makes me think.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I don't think that these are racist statements. The governments of the countries being spoken about are doing the same things for the same reasons, usually greed. The U.S. is a larger country. So, they can pull more weight. The countries the U.S. is involving itself in are only too happy to have this happen because it helps them. In reality, I agree that the U.S. shouldn't be involving itself in these countries but the evil that are many U.S. government officials has always done so and always will. Weren't we going to "help" Venezuela? I don't even know what happened to that idea.
Do you think Israel is involved? If so, what is the motive? How does Israel benefit from ISIS?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
US government is behind isis
Evidence?
This article only has 1 source, a politician: "Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook".

It is clear that US did and does train and equip foreign insurgents ( aka terrorists / guerrilla fighters ). But this article does not provide certainty that ISIS is Made-In-America. There are other possible causes that should not be ruled out.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Is this the part that is "evidence"?

The US military is allegedly allowing members of the ISIS, which have suffered serious defeats in Syria and neighboring Iraq, to infiltrate Afghanistan even as US is engaged with peace talks with Taliban for sake of stability in the landlocked country.

There are allegations that weapons are often transferred to the territory of Afghanistan by helicopters without identifying insignia. With the US and NATO fully controlling the skies over Afghanistan, there is every reason to believe they had a hand in that, or at least, did not hamper these flights, sources alleged.

The sources are unnamed, and there are no pictures.

Neutral Name

Do you think Israel is involved? If so, what is the motive? How does Israel benefit from ISIS?

I don't think so but I don't know why not. I will have to study Middle East politics more to try to understand what is going on there. I do wonder if the U.S. is going to try to overtake Iran because we seem to be at odds. Iran is not being friendly with the U.S. and I don't think it ever was. So, could you tell me what's going on?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Before the Bushes invaded Iraq I talked to a bunch of people familiar with the Middle East.
One of the many predictions that they made was ISIS. Not the name, of course. But that in the chaos following the invasion disaffected Muslims, especially Sunni Baathist military, would form a militant muslimist army that would continue the war.
The Bushes created created ISIS by arming Iraqis, then trying to take over Iraq at gunpoint.
Tom

I wonder if you could get ahold of your friends again and ask them what would happen if we invade Iran.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wonder if you could get ahold of your friends again and ask them what would happen if we invade Iran.
I suppose I could.
But it's been about 15 years, I'd be starting over. I live further away than I did then. I don't have as much time in my daily schedules as I did then, I have elderly relatives to care for.
And the internet is a lot better than it was at the time.
So, I probably won't.

Besides, now that the USA has descended to Trump level leadership I'm just glad that I'm old and won't have to deal with the long term consequences of him getting power. Iran is just one of the disasters I fully expect from him.
I did learn from the last time a Republican took office, embarked on a program of tax cuts, deregulation, and warmongering. I lived through the mess. I am fully expecting war, environmental disaster, and economic collapse.
Again.
Tom

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Far as I can tell, ISIS is the by-product of inconsequential, uninformed, hubris-fueled handling of Iraq after the invasion.

All those Sunni leaders had to go somewhere after losing favor. And as it turned out, they were battle-hardened and well armed. How to put that to good use?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I don't think so but I don't know why not. I will have to study Middle East politics more to try to understand what is going on there. I do wonder if the U.S. is going to try to overtake Iran because we seem to be at odds. Iran is not being friendly with the U.S. and I don't think it ever was. So, could you tell me what's going on?

I will research it was well and report back. I usually avoid politics; but, I think there are many people who see ISIS as a US-Israeli conspiracy of some sort. And now I'm curious.

Cooky

Veteran Member
US government is behind isis

So the US government is both "behind" isis, and against isis. At the same time. That's super tricky.

Do you think the Jewish elite in the US might have planned this all out in secret?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So the US government is both "behind" isis, and against isis. At the same time. That's super tricky.

Do you think the Jewish elite in the US might have planned this all out in secret?
Yes US pretend to be against Isis, but behind the sceen they support them with weapons and money. And they support and fund Israel.
Why? US looking for controlling middle east because of oil and other minerals.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Yes US pretend to be against Isis, but behind the sceen they support them with weapons and money. And they support and fund Israel.
So far, haven't found any reliable information showing US involvement after 2012.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Does the US already control Saudi Arabia?

...Also, you do realize that the US is mainly capitalist, right? So how exactly does the government benefit from oil and minerals when the government itself doesn't actually profit from it?

I mean, even if private companies were bribing the government, wouldn't some disgruntled politicians from either the left or right have blown their cover by now? I mean we have politicians practically clawing at each other, and some are obsessed with implementing renewable energy anyways, so if true, the cover should have been blown off by now.

I mean, unless it's super, SUPER top secret. And only a super secret, elite group is aware of it...

imgflip-com-lizard-people-history-com-reddit-at-the-moment-6595281.png

Last edited by a moderator: