• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why ISIS?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
This is a common perception regarding ISIS.

https://www.quora.com/Is-ISIS-supposed-to-be-a-Shia-militant-group-or-Sunni

Can it be true?

Well when this story was out years ago and Hillary was supposed to be behind the creation of ISIS it was downplayed as conspiracy theory.

One of the author's reasonings for why this is true is because some plumber sold his old business truck, and it is now used by ISIS, still with his companies logo's on the doors. >snickers< ahem sorry. So the Amerian govt must be behind it!

Dunno if it's true or not. So much propaganda and black propaganda you never know what's true anymore.

Neutral Name

Can it be true?

I didn't know it. So, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I would say that it is very likely because the U.S. has done many covert operations against other countries and behind the backs of the U.S. citizens for years. People have no idea what really goes on. Everything is kept highly classified and government officials lie to cover up many things. I know because I used to work at N.S.A.

United States involvement in regime change - Wikipedia

On top of that, there is obviously something going on. If you just watch all of the actions and interactions in the Middle East, you can see that. And the U.S. is definitely in charge of all of it.

David T

Premium Member
Well does not matter who everyone wants to play god. Always turns out bad no matter what. In the old days leaders were god. We pretend thats gone away it hasnt. Dumb.

Thousands of years and it hasnt change except a slight ajustment to the neck tie is all. I think it cuts off circulation to the brain it atrophied into a rock and now we have talking rocks."and the rock said" omg the rock said this, or the rock said that, i like that rock better than that rock. My rock said... but my rock said.....i hate you your rock is stupid. Well i more hate you because your rock is even dumber than my rock. " so said the rocks for brains.

Neutral Name

I don't think that these are racist statements. The governments of the countries being spoken about are doing the same things for the same reasons, usually greed. The U.S. is a larger country. So, they can pull more weight. The countries the U.S. is involving itself in are only too happy to have this happen because it helps them. In reality, I agree that the U.S. shouldn't be involving itself in these countries but the evil that are many U.S. government officials has always done so and always will. Weren't we going to "help" Venezuela? I don't even know what happened to that idea.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

Can it be true?
Before the Bushes invaded Iraq I talked to a bunch of people familiar with the Middle East.
One of the many predictions that they made was ISIS. Not the name, of course. But that in the chaos following the invasion disaffected Muslims, especially Sunni Baathist military, would form a militant muslimist army that would continue the war.
The Bushes created created ISIS by arming Iraqis, then trying to take over Iraq at gunpoint.
Tom