• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is this world out of control?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The world governing body said experimenting on humans is illegal.

We biology lives inside heavens and owns heavens mass.

Men build machines and are experimenting direct to biology by machines transmitters.

Knowing machines only transmitted to machines.

No one has stopped them...why?

Historic machines in mountains in clouds cooled transmitters. Temple circuit.

Proves they knew transmitters were hot.

Temple stone steps melted. Ark hit and melt occurred eye ark calculus causes real. Ararat.

Astute correct men taught no man is God. God is any one body as it's highest greatest one all or anything because cooling owned presence.

Ice the teaching was reborn end year returned was the biologies saviour. Mass body. Pretty basic men knew and were advised reasoning.

No man is the saviour. Returning was ice remass. Cloud man...cloud remass protects us above.

Humans biology DNA hurt sacrificed were humans born by sex ....biology is still hurt and sacrificed. Had been sacrificed already...gone.

Old sink holes ended the attack were opened as the end attack. Not a condition to copy or repeat.

New holes opening today proof science is causing it again.

Did in modern times unnatural blood leech out of humans cell body?

Yes. Another proof science is doing it again.

Review womb law mother of God vacuum void removed sacrificing body. Every time infinite space vacuum takes it away.

Placed the sacrificing life body back in dead gods position...yet it too disappeared. Water mass is biologies life support.

Sink holes full of water. Flood before were full....

Underground water.

Underground water tunnels collapse in Jesus event loss of fresh water body of our life goes...disappears out of wells and the underground cave system.

Witnessed. Notated. Told.

Water our life.

Reason science technology was agreed evil and stopped.

A healthy life and nature men taught is our first legal position in rock earth God.

As humans never owned a thesis why they existed.

Only human theists as theists yet human told a theory. Humans existed first already the warning.

Scientists try to convince no man is God teachings that it lies. Those men never theoried why a human existed.

Natural man was versus the theist scientist.

The in the beginning thesis was a theist who knew position nothing had to be caused to achieve an alighted gas function to earths mass to gain a conversion.

The bible was a testimonial confession about human men as a theist and why they caused biological animal human life to leave biology DNA genesis sacrificed.

Is the historic truth.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Before our day I can't find the treat of nuclear power going out of control by evil persons.
To me nuclear threat would mean the world is 'more' out of control compared to the past.
Before this last 50-70 years there was no way we could stop a pandemic from running unchecked for decades and decades through vaccines, masks and other medical measures. There would have been no way to know when and where a large cyclone will hit and take people to safety before it hits. That will show that the world is more in control today than before.

For every example there is another counter example.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, we are all free-willled persons and each can choose evil or good.
However, I think since most people want peace it would seem that there should be more peace on earth.
Thus, we can see behind the scene's curtain and find haSatan as the Puppet Master pulling the stings.
- Revelation 12:12; Revelation 12:9

Is that really the only explanation you can think of for why there isn't more peace?

Isn't a more likely explanation that while many of us, if prompted, would say we want peace, our actions are in fact frequently not peaceful because we are also motivated by other things (greed, hatred, etc)?

That requires no belief in some magical spirit pulling anyone's strings. It is just human nature at work.

Riders

I think big pharmaceutical companies are responsible for a lot of drug addiction out there. I also know keeping drugs illegalized is adding to drug addiction too.

I also think there is too much sex addiction along with teens who have been kidnapped and forced to prostitute and or male pimps who seduce young teens into the life.

If they would legalize prostitution it would be better.

There are big corporations behind the destruction of our earth and the environment.

I do feel like society has gone to hell. It's all big money controlling stuff.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I don’t think a God who can lose control of a planet deserves worship.
Seems reasonable.
Cosmos does not refer to the planet, in those texts.
Consider John 3:16; 1 John 2:15-17... In fact, a search of the Bible for the word world, will reveal quite a lot about that word, and its usage, in scripture.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes, a promise - Habakkuk 2:3 - and from that writers stand point even if the promise seems to us that the promise tarries that does Not mean God does Not have His set time.

We may hit the snooze button on an alarm clock but that does Not change the time.
It is MAN with MAN's doom-and-gloom Doom's Day Clock with its hands set close to striking the dark midnight hour.
Whereas, in God's Time Table the bright millennial aka thousand-year reign is about to dawn for righteous mankind.
Sounds like an empty promise to me.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Yes, we are all free-willled persons and each can choose evil or good.
However, I think since most people want peace it would seem that there should be more peace on earth.
Thus, we can see behind the scene's curtain and find haSatan as the Puppet Master pulling the stings.
- Revelation 12:12; Revelation 12:9
I really have no belief in haSatan because that then creates two gods, each with their own domain. If he also controls this domain, then he supposedly is God, thus YHWH either doesn't exist or is "missing-in-action.

nPeace

Veteran Member
He's a Jehovah's Witness. They believe Michael and Jesus are the same.
Not only Jehovah's Witnesses do.
Michael is Jesus Christ
The belief that archangel Michael is the Son of God is one shared by many influential Protestants throughout history. John Calvin, Theodore Beza, Jonathan Edwards, Matthew Henry, Francis Turretin, Matthew Poole, Charles Spurgeon, John Gill, and John Wesley all believed this to be true. As does the Geneva Study Bible and the International Standard Bible Encyclopedia. This argument comes from Protestant tradition. I’m certainly not yielding to the Seventh Day Adventists here, I haven’t actually read any of their writings on this issue.

One important clarification is needed here; this is NOT the same argument provided by the Jehovah’s Witness cult.

I'm wondering why you don't though.
Would you be interested in sharing?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Or a God who supposedly knows the future, creates a spirit being and gives it all sorts of power and free will, and then blame it for rebelling against him. Then doesn't destroy it but sends it to Earth? But, the good news, one day Jesus will chain him up and all will be well for 1000 years, but then God let's him go? But, not to worry, then Jesus destroys him once and for all. Why did God create him at all? The answer I've heard is to test people. Great, God proved that most people would fail the test. As if God didn't already know that.
I'm sorry you were misled by those individuals.
Have you really thought this through? It does not look that way.
So you are saying God should not have created anyone with free will. So that no one should have the potential to decide against him?

God did not create an individual evil.
He created myriads of intelligent spirit beings, and he created two intelligent human beings, from which millions would come.

To ask, "Why did God create [the Devil] at all?", indicates a lack of understanding.
Right now I can only think of at least two reasons why this would happen. Either because one is not thinking clearly, or they are just saying things simply for the purpose of opposing.

When we think on it... clearly. God did not create the Devil.
One of the myriads of angels God created, decided to oppose God. Thus Satan the Devil was born... at that point. Satan means opposer. Devil means slanderer.
Why? For the same reason humans do.

Consider the King of Tyre.
(Ezekiel 28:15-17) 15You were faultless in your ways from the day you were created Until unrighteousness was found in you. .... 17Your heart became haughty because of your beauty. You corrupted your wisdom because of your own glorious splendor. I will throw you down to the earth. I will make you a spectacle before kings.

Simply. God created angels?
Did God think... "Hmm. I wonder what this one will be like..." Like the mother that is about to give birth, and wonders... So she goes to the scientist, and says... "Could you alter this one's genes, so that he does not grow up to rob a bank. or rape someone's daughter, or mother."
Yeah. Only babies that will never do wrong.
That's not even possible.

Why not?
One can be influenced to do wrong.
One can start off good, and turn out bad.

Do you see how unreasonable it is then, to think that God would sit down, and determine out of the myriad of angels, which angel would not sin, and which would, before creating them?
Do you see how those who believe the religious people that say God knew this angel would rebel before he created them, have been thoroughly misled?

I hope so.
Someone could decide to rob a bank today, and change his mind tomorrow. They could become a totally different person, so that their "buddies" do not even "know" that person... and vica versa.

Freedom of choice, or free will, means just that - God allowing you to exercise your free will... regardless of your decision, and the outcome.
Why though, allow your actions to affect others?
Because nothing - absolutely nothing - can prevent God from carrying out his will.
If man ruins the earth... God will restore it.
If man kills those God loves... God will restore their life.
Moreover, nothing - no action at all - can prevent God from rewarding those who show they love him, and are on his side, with the things God has in store for them... with endless life.

That does not include the ridiculers.
Their life ends. No lost on God's part. No lost on the part of those whom the apostle Paul stated these words concerning.
(Romans 8:18) 18 For I consider that the sufferings of the present time do not amount to anything in comparison with the glory that is going to be revealed in us.

These have lost nothing.
(Matthew 19:27-29) 27 Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?28 Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. 29And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Before this last 50-70 years there was no way we could stop a pandemic from running unchecked for decades and decades through vaccines, masks and other medical measures. There would have been no way to know when and where a large cyclone will hit and take people to safety before it hits. That will show that the world is more in control today than before. For every example there is another counter example.

Yes, I can agree with counter examples.
Sure there are medical advances and also nuclear advances.
Masks, vaccines would Not help in the advent of nuclear run afoul.
Are the world's religions more in control today in trying to throne and dethrone kings (presidents, world political leaders) or rather less in control.
How much longer before the political surprisingly turns on the religious world __________

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I really have no belief in haSatan because that then creates two gods, each with their own domain. If he also controls this domain, then he supposedly is God, thus YHWH either doesn't exist or is "missing-in-action.
Yes, haSatan is the 'god' of this world of badness according to 2 Corinthians 4:4
If haSatan was destroyed right away in Eden then the issue of who governs best would not be settled.
The passing of time was needed so we would have the opportunity to be born and think who we would like as Sovereign over us.
Since it is haSatan who misleads the world (Revelation 12:12,9) and Not YHWH, then we will find that YHWH will have Jesus to rid the Earth of the wicked according to Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not only Jehovah's Witnesses do.
Michael is Jesus Christ
The belief that archangel Michael is the Son of God is one shared by many influential Protestants throughout history. John Calvin, Theodore Beza, Jonathan Edwards, Matthew Henry, Francis Turretin, Matthew Poole, Charles Spurgeon, John Gill, and John Wesley all believed this to be true. As does the Geneva Study Bible and the International Standard Bible Encyclopedia. This argument comes from Protestant tradition. I’m certainly not yielding to the Seventh Day Adventists here, I haven’t actually read any of their writings on this issue.
One important clarification is needed here; this is NOT the same argument provided by the Jehovah’s Witness cult.

Jesus was a Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah's Witnesses follow the teachings of Jesus - www.jw.org
Each person has their own voice and Lord Jesus' voice is the archangel's voice - 1 Thessalonians 4:16

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Then I guess "he" doesn't really care about us all that much, eh?
If God did Not care he would Not have sent pre-human heavenly Jesus to Earth for us.
The passing of time was needed to populate / fill the Earth - Genesis 1:28
God's Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18 shows God cares.
And Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 shows God cares.
People choosing to ignore God and Jesus are the ones who really don't care.
Because God cares is why Jesus will come.
But Not come before the international declaring of God's kingdom is done world wide - Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8
We are now at the ' final phase ' about what Jesus instructed to do which means we are nearing the 'final signal', so to speak, of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 when the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security....." as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9
Remember: it is always darkest before the dawn, the dawning of Jesus' 1,000 year reign over Earth to begin.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
................I do feel like society has gone to hell. It's all big money controlling stuff.
Your post reminded me of the old saying, " follow the money " and to me your post seems to indicate that.
We see BIG business, BIG corporate
We see BIG academic
We see BIG political
We see BIG religious
How much of this goes hand-in-hand with each other ___________

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Is that really the only explanation you can think of for why there isn't more peace?
Isn't a more likely explanation that while many of us, if prompted, would say we want peace, our actions are in fact frequently not peaceful because we are also motivated by other things (greed, hatred, etc)?
That requires no belief in some magical spirit pulling anyone's strings. It is just human nature at work.
Of course it is human nature at work - 'fallen human nature' since Adam and Eve and Cain.
We all have the free-willed choice to choose good or bad as a dominate quality.
Does that have to mean we are mostly motivated and dominated by evil things __________
Since righteous Abel there are many right-hearted people. History is full of them.
Although now a minority, the humble figurative 'sheep' in Jesus' illustration as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37 is because people's fallen nature has reached a peak with Satan's influence appealing to fallen human nature.
This is why the Scripture refers to Satan as the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If God did Not care he would Not have sent pre-human heavenly Jesus to Earth for us.
The passing of time was needed to populate / fill the Earth - Genesis 1:28
God's Golden Rule of Leviticus 19:18 shows God cares.
And Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 shows God cares.
People choosing to ignore God and Jesus are the ones who really don't care.
Because God cares is why Jesus will come.
But Not come before the international declaring of God's kingdom is done world wide - Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8
We are now at the ' final phase ' about what Jesus instructed to do which means we are nearing the 'final signal', so to speak, of 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 when the powers in charge will be saying, " Peace and Security....." as the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9
Remember: it is always darkest before the dawn, the dawning of Jesus' 1,000 year reign over Earth to begin.
Great story. Well, not really.
I won't be holding my breath.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course it is human nature at work - 'fallen human nature' since Adam and Eve and Cain.
We all have the free-willed choice to choose good or bad as a dominate quality.
Does that have to mean we are mostly motivated and dominated by evil things __________
Since righteous Abel there are many right-hearted people. History is full of them.
Although now a minority, the humble figurative 'sheep' in Jesus' illustration as found at Matthew 25:31-34,37 is because people's fallen nature has reached a peak with Satan's influence appealing to fallen human nature.
This is why the Scripture refers to Satan as the 'god' of this world of badness - 2 Corinthians 4:4

I see no need to postulate a magic demon who whispers in our ear to make us do bad things if we're in agreement that we do bad things by our nature all on our own.

As for our nature reaching some sinful "peak," I don't agree. If anything we've morally improved by leaps and bounds if we're comparing today to, say, the first century CE.