• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is there this sort of double standard?

After slaugthering the original natives of the country...

Yeah...no.

the white racist bigots should follow their own advice and leave this country. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans have more right to be here than whites, as whites are invaders and usurpers who killed off the native people through genocide and sickness.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Or white people can intermingle with all the other races till it becomes impossible to determine who's who - sort of like my family has done.

Besides that...this generally makes really pretty people:

581176_10151098886359377_1772837935_n.jpg

(My granddaughter - who is "white," "black," and "hispanic.")

But of course white separatists would consider her one of the "mud people."

Levite

Higher and Higher
Or white people can intermingle with all the other races till it becomes impossible to determine who's who - sort of like my family has done.

Besides that...this generally makes really pretty people:

(My granddaughter - who is "white," "black," and "hispanic.")

But of course white separatists would consider her one of the "mud people."

Oh, Kathryn! Any excuse to post pics of the grandkids!

Seriously though, you make an excellent point. We should absolutely embrace our diversity of cultures, literally if possible. That is true. And it's also true that your family are awfully pretty.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Oh, Kathryn! Any excuse to post pics of the grandkids!

Seriously though, you make an excellent point. We should absolutely embrace our diversity of cultures, literally if possible. That is true. And it's also true that your family are awfully pretty.

LOL I know it - I'm the worst sort of grandmother I guess when it comes to photos of grandkids!

I am, absolutely, shameless.

But thanks for seeing my point about diversity. I'm really not at all sure what anyone thinks they're gaining by remaining "pure" when it comes to race or culture.

Humanity is constantly changing, morphing, adapting, etc.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
The left-wing columnist, Menachem Rosensaft wrote an article in March, stating that "White Nationalism" is a terrible thing. According to Rosensaft, wanting to keep America a White or Christian nation is a bad idea, and White Americans must stand silent as the entire 3rd world pours into the United States. The link to his article is below

Menachem Rosensaft: White Nationalism: A Scourge That Won't Go Away

But an earlier column of Rosensaft's is entitled “Israel’s Jewish Essence Is Non-Negotiable.” In that column, Rosensaft basically says about Israel the same thing that some anti-immigration advocates say about America. Basically, he says that Israel had been Jewish, it is Jewish, and should stay Jewish.

Why is it that Israelis can advocate a Jewish state (ethnic or religious), but when Whites want to have White nations, it's called racism, or when Muslims want to have a religiously Muslim state, it's somehow evil.

Why are we to assume that the "Race" problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries, but not into Israel or, say, African countries?

The Americas never belonged to whites in the first place. They stole it while systematically committing genocide. Trying to make the U.S. "white" and "christian" flies in the face of everything the founding fathers were trying to do. The US has been, and should remain a melting pot. IMO, the times call for it not only in the US, but in all countries.
And, to more directly respond to your post, I would encourage you to look into how many people you would consider "white" live on the continent of Africa, and in Israel!

Last edited:

Jacksnyte

Reverend
the white racist bigots should follow their own advice and leave this country. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans have more right to be here than whites, as whites are invaders and usurpers who killed off the native people through genocide and sickness.

I always thought the term "Mexican-American" was silly because Mexico is in North America. I think you must mean those of Aztec, Inca, Mayan, etc descent. I would agree that the original inhabitants should not only have more rights, but a real attempt at reparations for the U.S. government's attempted genocide.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The intent of looking for "politically correct" terms for races is really stupid most often than not IMHO. I mean, African american even if he was born in America? don´t tell me his race comes rom Africa, ALL HUMAN RACE COMES FROM AFRICA!

there is nothing wrong with "black man"

hfxpor48

If flooding your country with immigration is so great, why is Israel trying to stop it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/05/w...crackdown-on-african-asylum-seekers.html?_r=1

JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has promised to step up efforts to deter, detain and deport illegal migrants to Israel, as tensions mount over an influx of asylum seekers from Africa. His pledge came a day before an early morning fire, apparently set by arsonists, ravaged an apartment occupied by about 10 Eritrean migrants on Monday. Four people were injured.

[...]

Israel’s interior minister, Eli Yishai of the ultra-Orthodox Shas Party, was quoted on Friday as saying that “the infiltrators, along with the Palestinians, will quickly bring us to the end of the Zionist dream.” Noting that Israel had its own health and welfare issues, he said, “We don’t need to import more problems from Africa.”

Of course, when White Christians in the United States or in Europe were to do this, there would be endless whining about ‘racism’ from both the Left and the neoconservatives.