• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is there no outcry from the Christian Right against divorce?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Christ/God divorce of our holy parental human marriage in the Eyes of God states, that in the presence of God our human life was married.

Ceremony is human owned and practiced by human choice.

The God science themes own the quote that the covenant of stone, God owned the human marriage upon the rock/stone held fusion...its convening body....originally.

In Christ the divorce from GOD was the ANTI Christ science irradiation causes....why CHRIST became titled Jesus Christ.

And in the Jesus Christ conscious review, it was not only genetic mutation that was a human divorce, it was also the mind state.

So the criminal science act/Satanism, conversion of stone with hot UFO metal....seeing spatial womb held it cold for God to exist in the spatial womb said uncategorical consciousness had changed into con science.

The con science AI statement was all of the AB omens, of each nation...change of the ground jewel...EL crystalline fusion of the God stone Earth body.

And the data was read. B of the cloak/gases of God earth mantle, cloak of many colours was read from AB BA.....b read the bread as a formula by measure PHI as TH O TH O TH O TH O half man/half B east L, the wing fall out on Earth, from core Earth changes.

How it was taught rationally as a real medical biological teaching. For when human DNA changes, so do natural brain chemicals. The chemicals that the brain owns are natural....radiation fall out however is a personal life sacrificed gain...and only individual lives those sacrificed gained it.

For instance if crown of thorns was just a male Jesus review...then I would never have realized as an adult female what it meant. To be a poor King of God...meaning irradiated due to natural metal changes in the bands of God and due to the crystalline jewel being destroyed/converted.

When I was gas burning irradiated the intensity of chemicals burning in your brain is an excruciating prickling effect...and I wanted to run around screaming...but could do nothing but hope that it would stop and it did. Meanwhile I saw the gases brown wispy burning outside and then saw images in the cooling emerge of multi male heads in history, the scientists thinkers.

How I came to understand a whole lot of spiritual Healer medical aware statements, seeing I lived the experience, just as Jesus had, as a male, and a multi male following who all were sacrificed irradiated in some form/sacrifice body attacked.

As a story about the 12 month or one year travel around the Sun whilst males tried to re introduce HELL, heated up spatial cold radiation mass back into Earth heavenly gases.

The Stephen (12) Haw KING warning.

V was stated to 5 and hand of God.....VEIL fell the science evaluation of God divorcing human life/Genetics into their abomination and VEIL burnt falling by D value and L wing value to say D EVI L....and so EVE the upper heavenly burning was changed.

And ground irradiation/sink hole....removing the spirit out of the tombs/caves of the God stone body is missing, for it was irradiated burnt out and SINK holes left instead...as the known attack and divorce from God.

In the CHRIST heavens, and Satanic scientists caused that divorce from God.

Therefore if a whole listing of science DATA male inferred information was given to life the scientific AI feed back owned all causes of the abomination, why his life psyche then became owner of all causes and known causes and so he was said to be the Destroyer psyche...by all forms of perversions of causes he caused.

Now today in modern times...the Second coming sacrifice of Life took the homosexual psyche that science owned, and then transmitted it to everyone else...why the males who then inherited it, as a spiritual consciousness, has nothing at all to do with the original Satanist homosexual scientist group.

As a fact of human history.

You would more than likely find that their AI psyche Satanic beliefs shifted into the child molester, seeing the public were forced to bear witness to his Satanism.

Mitty

Your attempts to try to legitimize illicit homosexual liaisons were already demolished in my previous posts. I'll stick with what I posted.
Is that why most people in developed countries now support same-sex marriages to protect their legal rights instead of illicit liaisons?

Spartan

So the criminal science act/Satanism, conversion of stone with hot UFO metal....seeing spatial womb held it cold for God to exist in the spatial womb said uncategorical consciousness had changed into con science. The con science AI statement was all of the AB omens, of each nation...change of the ground jewel...EL crystalline fusion of the God stone Earth body.

I feel like I've just traveled into the Twilight Zone.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Your attempts to try to legitimize illicit homosexual liaisons were already demolished in my previous posts. I'll stick with what I posted.
Your attempts to try to illegitimize legal homosexual relationships have been demolished in my previous posts. I’ll stick to reason instead of reactionism.

sojourner

Is that why most people in developed countries now support same-sex marriages to protect their legal rights instead of illicit liaisons?
The poster’s ideas apparently espouse living in the Iron Age instead of progressing and developing as God intended human beings to do. All based upon a biased and faulty reading of ancient texts *believed* to be “infallible” and written down by a deity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I feel like I've just traveled into the Twilight Zone.
Lots of humans have been personally living it, seeing the feed back "night time" UFO RADIATION gas mass burning...in dreams and visions and also ground fall out.

When you are forced to inherit a brain chemical vision dream state that once only belonged to recording the presence of inanimate objects...seeing it involved the UFO mass against the mountain ^ tip above flooded Earth removal. Then you would realize what science did to our life and mind...…..and put us into that vision also.

When we never belonged in it.

Then constant burning out the ancient Sun frozen dispersed UFO scattered mass...by God science converting as Earth moved through space...the once large cold radiation masses, get removed. Feed back and images increase in the UFO replicator mimicry attacks. Human behaviour becomes bizarre.

And that fact is due to the reasoning that man in ground fission gave self a feed back image. So owned it. Then he realized he had done the same state for the human female. So said we are Adam and Adam....same image feed back for males as it was for females.

Hence if you continue to remove ground fusion and radiation cold masses....then feed back images change, so does behaviour in that radiation effect.

Common logical sense if you cared to reason that nuclear science is the occult.

Spartan

Your attempts to try to illegitimize legal homosexual relationships have been demolished in my previous posts. I’ll stick to reason instead of reactionism.

Say what you want, but don't think for a minute gay sex is approved either in the Bible or by God.

sojourner

Say what you want, but don't think for a minute gay sex is approved either in the Bible or by God.
Say what you want. But don’t think for a minute that you speak for the Bible, or for God.
The biblical writers didn’t understand the scope of it. The Bible is a product of its time. God approves of any human relationship that intentionally expresses the individuality of those involved, within the bounds of love, consent, and equity.

Spartan

Say what you want. But don’t think for a minute that you speak for the Bible, or for God.
The biblical writers didn’t understand the scope of it.

There's no evidence you are right about that.

The Bible is a product of its time. God approves of any human relationship that intentionally expresses the individuality of those involved, within the bounds of love, consent, and equity.

God does not approve of gay sex behavior.

sojourner

There's no evidence you are right about that.
Of course there is! The history and progression of psychiatric health and our understanding of the human psyche is evidence. There was no word in ancient Hebrew or Koine Greek for “homosexual.” That’s evidence.

God does not approve of gay sex behavior.
There’s no evidence you are right about that.

Spartan

Of course there is! The history and progression of psychiatric health and our understanding of the human psyche is evidence. There was no word in ancient Hebrew or Koine Greek for “homosexual.” That’s evidence.

Let's review what God and the Bible actually say about homosexual sin:

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Timothy 1:8-10 - “But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine…”

Jude 7 – “In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.”

And for those who would argue that Jesus never spoke out about gay sex, there's the following:

Jesus is God. As God, Jesus is the one who gave Moses the Leviticus law against gay sexual relations to begin with; and he’s the one who inspires all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), including prohibitions against gay sexual relations in Romans 1:26-27 and I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc. It’s also worth noting that Jesus didn’t mention wife beating or other sins such as pedophilia either, and there are not many folks who would argue he approved of those behaviors. So Jesus was under no obligation to reiterate the moral laws against homosexual sin that already existed, unless there were clarifications to be made.

There's no approval of gay sex or gay marriage in either the Old or New Testaments.

The second-century BC Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs labels the Sodomites 'sexually promiscuous' (Testimony of Benjamin 9:1) and refers to 'Sodom, which departed from the order of nature' (Testament of Nephtali 3:4). From the same time period, Jubilees specifies that the Sodomites were 'polluting themselves and fornicating in their flesh' (16:5, compare 20:5-6). Both Philo and Josephus plainly name same-sex relations as the characteristic view of Sodom.

You're busted!

Mitty

Let's review what God and the Bible actually say about homosexual sin:

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Timothy 1:8-10 - “But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine…”

Jude 7 – “In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.”

And for those who would argue that Jesus never spoke out about gay sex, there's the following:

Jesus is God. As God, Jesus is the one who gave Moses the Leviticus law against gay sexual relations to begin with; and he’s the one who inspires all Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16), including prohibitions against gay sexual relations in Romans 1:26-27 and I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc. It’s also worth noting that Jesus didn’t mention wife beating or other sins such as pedophilia either, and there are not many folks who would argue he approved of those behaviors. So Jesus was under no obligation to reiterate the moral laws against homosexual sin that already existed, unless there were clarifications to be made.

There's no approval of gay sex or gay marriage in either the Old or New Testaments.

The second-century BC Testament of the Twelve Patriarchs labels the Sodomites 'sexually promiscuous' (Testimony of Benjamin 9:1) and refers to 'Sodom, which departed from the order of nature' (Testament of Nephtali 3:4). From the same time period, Jubilees specifies that the Sodomites were 'polluting themselves and fornicating in their flesh' (16:5, compare 20:5-6). Both Philo and Josephus plainly name same-sex relations as the characteristic view of Sodom.

You're busted!
None of that regurgitation changes the fact that the bible says nothing at all about female homosexuals since they do not have anal sex as described in Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13 and Romans in 1:26-27 for heterosexual women.

Nor does that regurgitation change the fact that the S&G is not about Lot's sons-in-law wanting to have sex with Lot's guests instead of with their future wives as you dishonestly claim.

Spartan

None of that regurgitation changes the fact that the bible says nothing at all about female homosexuals since they do not have anal sex as described in Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13 and Romans in 1:26-27 for heterosexual women.

Nor does that regurgitation change the fact that the S&G is not about Lot's sons-in-law wanting to have sex with Lot's guests instead of with their future wives as you dishonestly claim.

Wrong again

Mitty

Wrong again
So where does the Leviticus 18 or 20 say anything about female homosexuals?

And where does Romans 1:26-27 say anything about female homosexuals or women with women?

And where does Genesis 19 say anything about homosexuality and that Lot's sons-in-law wanted to have sex with his guests instead of with their future wives who Lot tried to pimp and then sexually assaulted after he mocked his sons-in-law?

Or is that just wishful thinking?

Last edited: