• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is team Hillary so eager to please George Soros ( and why does it not matter? )

Lighthouse

The press may have limited access to Hillary, but George appears to have an in?
Why does a Greek national have so much influence one might ask.

It appears not a few sources are drawing significant ties.

http://observer.com/2016/08/dc-leak-exposes-top-clinton-donor-george-soros-manipulating-elections/

Guy is a mind master of exploiting the generally weak public minds into condition. Herd conditioning. Hidden subtly under what appears to be "good," but is patiently destructive. Same with Carlos Slim. They both own a nice chunk of media.
Soros is subtly trying to destroy Europe and other countries, Russia is fighting the battle and American's are caving as well.
Elite money and power speaks, ties to elite money and power speaks... and the herd blindly follows.

Lighthouse

The press may have limited access to Hillary, but George appears to have an in?
Why does a Greek national have so much influence one might ask.

It appears not a few sources are drawing significant ties.

http://observer.com/2016/08/dc-leak-exposes-top-clinton-donor-george-soros-manipulating-elections/

It is no different than the pay for play speeches. Nobody is paying money to hear Hillary speak. They are paying money to get upper hands and advantages, direct benefits. Money and power speaks. If a buffoon and outsider like Donald were elected, this would be a direct threat to upper hands, advantages, and direct benefits.
But, we've already heard the excuses and justification for all of this, and have even seen some defend Soros. A deeper look at Soros and I'm not sure how anyone can support the guy.

whirlingmerc

As I recalled, Obama, feigned concern over foreign entities gaining influence
by large political contributions

Has Obama expressed concern over Soros? I didn't think so

'Make Soros happy': Inside Clinton team's mission to please billionaire VIP

In one instance, trusted Clinton adviser Huma Abedin wrote to now-Campaign Manager Robby Mook on Oct. 7, 2014, to tell him Clinton was having dinner with Soros. Abedin said she expected Soros would eventually ask Clinton to appear at a fundraiser for America Votes, one of the many liberal organizations Soros helps fund, and Abedin wanted to know how to proceed.

“I would only do this for political reasons (ie to make Soros happy),” Mook replied.
unquote

tytlyf

Not Religious
Soros isn't greek and wasn't born with a silver spoon. This story sounds like another conspiracy theory.