• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Islam so dangerous?

Audie

Veteran Member
Is there any possibility that I am mistaken - NO. But I must observe forum rules so add I believe I am not wrong.

is that a forum rule?

Anyway, rule or no rule, you have said that
there is no possibility that you are wrong.

That means you believe you are infallible.

Perhaps you know that a lot of other people
do as you have done, using "god's guidance"
to learn True Knowledge, and come up with
very very different infallible facts.

We have some right here on this forum.

Audie

Veteran Member
The Word of God says that it gives true understanding if you want quotes I can provide them from both the Quran and Baha’u’llah.

No thanks. Of course they will say that.

But here is one, just for fun. Do you believe in
Noahs Ark? You know, world wide flood, two
by two animals...?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't care much about religion.
I'm not against any religion, don't get me wrong.
I even believe religious people (Christians mainly because I grew up among them) are good people. They seem to be genuinely loving people.
I cannot speak much about other religions on a personal level because I don't make many friends that are not Christians or Atheists. Not my choice, it just happens that way.
Like many people, I have spent many hours researching on Islam after 9/11 happened.
I live in New York City so that was very close to me.
My research findings tell me Islam is a very dangerous religion.
The closer Islam gets to you the more dangerous it gets.
That seems to be a fact.
I know that Muslims are going to ask me to prove it from the scriptures and that is a ridiculous request.
There are 52 or 53 Muslim countries in the world and I can assure you that any of them has some sort of religious tension, wars or religious related violence in them.
I can quickly come up with links to prove it.
Most of the world is still Christian majority and today you rarely will find religion related violence in them.
The question is why?
Is there any hope that this pattern is going to change?
Is there some kind of Islamic reform possible?
Is war against Islam inevitable?
For a person who lives in such a huge, multicultural center of the world, you seem awfully sheltered and wildly prejudiced. I live in a much smaller Midwestern city and I come across Muslims almost everyday. They're just people. You need to get out more and stop reading garbage online.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
No I'm talking about the United Pentecostal church inc. Some of their rules differ from church to church. Some will say its ok for women to dye or perm their hair and or trim the hair as long as its still pretty long.

But some are so strict they cant wear any makeup though some will bend that rule to include foundation, no jewelry some will let the woman wear a wedding ring some dont,Some are so strict they're women have to wear long sleeves and no high hills no opened toed shoes.

Some dont allow them to style they're hair at all, they either wear it in a long braid flat with no teasing to the hair some will let them tease the hair as long as its in a bun or updo or pulled up. But no coloring or perming or trimming the hair.

So it varies from church to church.
OK.
Thanks and regards

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
is that a forum rule?

That means you believe you are infallible.

Perhaps you know that a lot of other people
do as you have done, using "god's guidance"
to learn True Knowledge, and come up with
very very different infallible facts.

We have some right here on this forum.

True knowledge and understanding of God’s Word cannot be used for evil purposes.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Ah so god tells you how to pick and choose what
to believe.

What else do those books say that is not true?

In the Quran it is said that its interpretation will be given in the last days.

In this day the correct interpretation of the Holy Books we believe has been given to humanity by God through Baha’u’llah.

Those who have not turned to Baha’u’llah will not know the correct interpretation of the Quran apart from its clear laws.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Like that it is impossible for you to be wrong in
what you say about the koran.

Impossible for you to be wrong in your belief that
Jesus and Mohammed were perfect.

Yes it is impossible because Baha’u’llah Who I believe is the Promised One of all Faiths has confirmed it in His Writings through many explanations, elucidations and proofs.

His Book of Certitude I believe was prophesied in both the Bible and Quran that would ‘unseal’ the meanings of the Books and is the ‘choice wine’ referred to in the Quran. (Meaning Spiritual not physical intoxication. Intoxicated with the wine of the love of God)

Audie

Veteran Member
Yes it is impossible because Baha’u’llah Who I believe is the Promised One of all Faiths has confirmed it in His Writings through many explanations, elucidations and proofs.

His Book of Certitude I believe was prophesied in both the Bible and Quran that would ‘unseal’ the meanings of the Books and is the ‘choice wine’ referred to in the Quran. (Meaning Spiritual not physical intoxication. Intoxicated with the wine of the love of God)

I dont read all the chanting so you may as well not bother.

This is interesting, that you think your opinion
cannot possibly be wrong.

That is just exactly what makes
Islam more dangerous than malaria.

The boys of 911 did not dive into buildings
wondering "What if this is all, like, just
someone's opinion?"

"Intoxicated" as in made crazy.

Raymann

For a person who lives in such a huge, multicultural center of the world, you seem awfully sheltered and wildly prejudiced. I live in a much smaller Midwestern city and I come across Muslims almost everyday. They're just people. You need to get out more and stop reading garbage online.
You're making assumptions that are just not truth.
I couldn't care less about Muslims, Islam and any other religion as long as they live their lives and don't interfere with the lives of other human beings.
We only need to be alive and listen to the news once in a while to realize that (many Muslims) don't qualify as peaceful and keep interfering with people that only want to live peacefully.
What part of me is wildly prejudiced?
The part that sees 99% of the terrorism today is done exclusively by MUSLIMS and repeats it out loud?
I cannot help it and refused to fall under the false umbrella of politically correct people who are afraid to call it as it is.
The source of terrorism and violence in the world comes mostly from Muslim countries, Muslim culture and Islam in general.
I'm not saying the scriptures are meant to be violent but they are certainly used to foment violence by many Muslims.
As you said I live in a huge city and I interact with Muslims almost every day (I like their Halal food sold in food trucks).
I have never being a friend with any of them and is not my choice, there's something that keeps our cultures apart and I can assure you is not my liberal western mind.
Muslims don't drink so forget about meeting one in a bar.
Muslims don't listen to music so forget to meet one in a club.
Muslim women don't date and would not even talk to random men on the street.
Muslims man seem to be always on the defensive.
Have you tried talking to a Muslim about the problems in the Middle East?
I have.
All the ones I talked to seem to have prepared the same defensive arguments. It's all the fault of the west. Islam is the perfect religion and the west would be better converting to Islam, that summarizes it.
So who is the prejudiced here?, you making assumptions based on your interpretation of a few lines? or me, who is talking out of experience and research and who is not bias in terms of religion?

Audie

Veteran Member
I couldn't care less about Muslims, Islam and any other religion as long as they live their lives and don't interfere with the lives of other human beings.
We only need to be alive and listen to the news once in a while to realize that (many Muslims) don't qualify as peaceful and keep interfering with people that only want to live peacefully.
The part that sees 99% of the terrorism today is done exclusively by MUSLIMS and repeats it out loud?
I cannot help it and refused to fall under the false umbrella of politically correct people who are afraid to call it as it is.
The source of terrorism and violence in the world comes mostly from Muslim countries, Muslim culture and Islam in general.
I'm not saying the scriptures are meant to be violent but they are certainly used to foment violence by many Muslims.
As you said I live in a huge city and I interact with Muslims almost every day (I like their Halal food sold in food trucks).
I have never being a friend with any of them and is not my choice, there's something that keeps our cultures apart and I can assure you is not my liberal western mind.
I have.
All the ones I talked to seem to have prepared the same defensive arguments. It's all the fault of the west. Islam is the perfect religion and the west would be better converting to Islam, that summarizes it.
So who is the prejudiced here?, you making assumptions based on your interpretation of a few lines? or me, who is talking out of experience and research and who is not bias in terms of religion?

I wonder how many bot farm shills there are
preaching the how wonderful islam is.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Like that it is impossible for you to be wrong in
what you say about the koran.

Impossible for you to be wrong in your belief that
Jesus and Mohammed were perfect.
I dont read all the chanting so you may as well not bother.

This is interesting, that you think your opinion
cannot possibly be wrong.

That is just exactly what makes
Islam more dangerous than malaria.

The boys of 911 did not dive into buildings
wondering "What if this is all, like, just
someone's opinion?"

"Intoxicated" as in made crazy.

Crazy for things like world peace and reconciliation.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I have.
I'm not interested in crazy rants that have nothing to do with reality.

Riders

I have.

Uh actually most terrorism in America is caused by white racist groups like the skin heads and KKK against Jews and Muslims, your wrong. They all claim to be Christian too.

Audie

Veteran Member
Crazy for things like world peace and reconciliation.

That is nothing but a rather silly attempt at a strawman.

But since you mention it-

No doubt that was the long term goal of the boys
of 911, following mohammeds example. Peace and
harmony once they get what they want. Same with
mohammed

Using your chosen word, it is "crazy" to think that your
opinion, or anyone else's is infallible.

It is just a freakin' opinion!!!

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

That means you believe you are infallible

There are aspects of life where on has perfect certitude. In that certitude one knows they are very fallible.

That certitude is built from the source of infallibility. Thus you could say that certitude is reflecting the source of that infallibility.

Regards Tony