• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is cain not mentioned in the geneology of Adam?

Already did. In earlier post. Its simple because Cains genealogy is listed completely separate from Adams. If Cain was Adams son they would have just included Cains genealogy into Adams since they already went through the trouble of putting it in Genesis. The only reason to list the genealogies separate from each other is because Cain was not from Adams seed.

There is no genealogy that lists Satan as Cain's father, but Genesis 4:1 states that Cain was the result of Adam having relations with Eve.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yeup you could read it that way if you wanted to. But if it was true. Cain would be listed under Adams genealogy just like Seth was.

Genesis 4: 25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, "For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed."

If Cain was Adams why would God feel the need to replace Abel? hint? Because Cain was the child of Satan. He was incapable of fulfilling Gods role for Adam and Eves family. Abel would have fulfilled this role had Cain not killed him. So God blessed them with another child so that the blood line could continue as God willed it.

Yeup you could read it that way if you wanted to. But if it was true. Cain would be listed under Adams genealogy just like Seth was.

Genesis 4: 25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, "For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed."

The assumption that Cain cannot be Adam's isn't logical. Only three of Adam's children were named in the Bible.

If Cain was Adams why would God feel the need to replace Abel? hint?

1. Because that is the line the Messiah would come from
2. Because Cain was sent away
3. Because Adam and Eve missed Abel and would also miss Cain

Because Cain was the child of Satan.

The Bible says that Adam knew Eve and Cain was born. It does not say that Satan knew Eve. It also does not list Satan as the father of Cain in Cain's genealogy.

Enoch07

Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1522078 said:
The assumption that Cain cannot be Adam's isn't logical. Only three of Adam's children were named in the Bible.

The Bible says that Adam knew Eve and Cain was born. It does not say that Satan knew Eve. It also does not list Satan as the father of Cain in Cain's genealogy.

Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy. Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son. Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.

Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy.

I already told you that only three of Adam's children were named: Cain, Abel, and Seth. I also explained in a round about way that when you do a geneaology you don't have to list all the children. So I will tell you flat out that when you do a person's genealogy, it isn't necessary to always list all the children.

Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son.

No, you haven't. I don't believe that you have the expertise at this time to trace a person's geneaology. You are assuming that Satan is Cain's father but you have no record to show that. Genealogists are not good genealogists if they call conjecture fact.

Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.

I haven't screamed at all and I've never called you a racist.

bluZero

(Gen 10:8) And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
(Gen 10:9) He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
(Gen 10:10) And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Any who, Nimrod was Cain's down line. all wicked ppl, and Gen 6:4

For a video talk on the subject, go to familyradio.com, and go to dynamic
bible questions. and type in cain then there you will see many threads and pick the one you want to listen to. There is pretty much only one anyway family line of Cain, seth, atc...
You said the same question on true2ourselves.com Hi again!:cool:

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1522201 said:
I already told you that only three of Adam's children were named: Cain, Abel, and Seth. I also explained in a round about way that when you do a geneaology you don't have to list all the children. So I will tell you flat out that when you do a person's genealogy, it isn't necessary to always list all the children.

Genealogists are not good genealogists if they call conjecture fact.

Cain has got his entire own genealogy set completely independent of Adams. Seth was included into Adams. You have yet to explain why Cains genealogy which is there in Genesis, yet it is totally separated from Adams and Seths. The only logical reason to put Cains genealogy there and not in Adams is obvious.

You seem to do fine linking Cain to Adam when the genealogy says otherwise. If Cains genealogy was not listed in the Bible at all I would agree with you, and there would be no conversation at all about it. But the fact is that it is listed completely independent of Adams genealogy which is highly suspect, considering they had no problems listing Seth under Adam's.

You obviously would not accept two seed teachings if God came down Himself, slapped you in the face, and told you Adam was not Cains father. Which is fine, believe what you will. And I will believe what I will, and let the chips fall where they may. :angel2:

S-word

Is not logical?!? Fine show me where Cain is in Adams genealogy. Show me now or drop your argument. Because you have shown absolutely no proof to back up Adam as Cains father. I have proved through genealogy straight out of the Bible that Cain is not Adams son. Only thing you have done is scream that I am wrong and that I am a racist.

Genesis 4: 1; And Adam knew his wife Eve and she conceived (From that union) and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord, and the word here, translated "Lord," is "He who is Jehovah" and not "adon" which means lord and master.
Before Adam was cast down to the lower world and clothed with animal skin, flesh, sinews and nerves etc, he was a beautiful simulacrum and had a glorious body of brilliant light, Eve was already pregnant with Cain before they were driven out of paradise.

This is the same Lord who tried to kill Moses, on his return to Egypt to free the people of Israel, and this is the same Lord who in his descent from the ends of time and after he had been brought to perfection, revealed himself through his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke not one word, nor did anything except that which he was commanded by the Lord who revealed his new nature to us through his servant.

Jesus, was the earthly Image of the God of this world, and in the same manner that Moses lifted the image of the serpent in the desert, so too Jesus, the earthy image of the old serpent had to be lifted up also, in order that those who were dying because of the venom of the old accuser, which courses through their veins , only had to turn their minds eye to the image of God's only begotten son, who had been brought to perfection and who cried out through the mouth of his chosen one, "Father! Give me glory in you presence now, the same glory I had with you before the world was made.

Jesus is the biological son of Mary and her half brother Joseph the Levite who were both sired by the one father, "Heli" who is a descent of Nathan the son of 'Uriah who became a Levite' by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel the son of Obed-Edom who is a descendant of Heber the Kenite a son of Hobab the Kenite the second father-in-law of Moses the Levite, being the Father to Moses's second wife who was the mother of the 40 year old 'Caleb the son of Jephunneh', when she married the 80 year old Moses.

To whom does this refer to, "I am (Lucifer) the Light Bearer, the bright morning star."

Last edited:

S-word

Welcome to ignore S-word.

If you choose to ignore the words of the Lord then so be it, but if you would care to check it out you will find that what I have said is in accordance to the the scriptures, that is, if you are truely interested in God's word and not just the imaginations of your own mind.

bluZero

(Gen 10:8) And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
(Gen 10:9) He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
(Gen 10:10) And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
God, it seems:angel2:, only makes note of the righteous right through to Christ.
The genealogy of Seth was all of all the righteous on earth, and Cain's genealogy was of all the wicked on through the world. (Gen 6:4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
And after the flood came Nimrod.:D
Any who, Nimrod was Cain's down line. all wicked ppl. Babel/babylon is always spoken of as an evil place.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Yeup Babylon was in Mesopotamia, today it is known as Iraq. The Anti-Christ is described as that ancient King of Babylon. Kenites created Babylon. And take a guess at who their ultimate King would be? Satan himself. They built the Tower of Babel (Babel means confusion), to try and work their way around salvation (Jesus) through the tower itself.

opuntia

Religion is Law
The record speaks of the geneology ending with Noah. But we know that that line continued to Abraham down to Jesus. It is a formal announcement of the bloodline of Jesus, the Savior.

I suppose bloodlines serve a certain importance with God, otherwise, He would not have had the line included in the record. There is more than meets the eye where the Bible is concerned. There are many things that are not explained in the book. Since the Bible has not been added to in over 2 millennia, we have no one to explain what we should know today.

S-word

Yeup Babylon was in Mesopotamia, today it is known as Iraq. The Anti-Christ is described as that ancient King of Babylon. Kenites created Babylon. And take a guess at who their ultimate King would be? Satan himself. They built the Tower of Babel (Babel means confusion), to try and work their way around salvation (Jesus) through the tower itself.

Genesis 10: 32; "After the flood all the nations of the earth (Not just some of the nations, but all of the nations of the earth) were descended from the sons of Noah." This included the nation of the Kenites. Good News Bible.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Kk I got an interesting question.

Genesis 10 : 7 The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah were Sheva and Dedan.

Kk then in,

Genesis 10:8 Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth.

If Cush begat Nimrod why isnt Nimrod listed with the rest of Cush's sons in Gen 10:7?

S-word

Kk I got an interesting question.
Genesis 10 : 7 The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah were Sheva and Dedan.

Kk then in,

Genesis 10:8 Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one on the earth.

If Cush begat Nimrod why isnt Nimrod listed with the rest of Cush's sons in Gen 10:7?

Verse 8 is but the a continuation of verse 7, from the Bible Society's Chain Reference Bible, Genesis 10: 7-8; "The descendants of Cush were the people of Seba, the people of Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. the descendants of Ramah were the people of Sheba and the people of Dedan. Cush also begat Nimrod, who became the worlds first great conqueror."
I can't see too much wrong with that.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Nah sounds fishy. In Gen 10:7 they even went as far as to list Cush's grandchildren. Yet they did not list Nimrod at all in that part. Why would they go ahead and list grandchildren then jump back to a child that was born but not initially listed.

S-word

Nah sounds fishy. In Gen 10:7 they even went as far as to list Cush's grandchildren. Yet they did not list Nimrod at all in that part. Why would they go ahead and list grandchildren then jump back to a child that was born but not initially listed.

Like I said, I can't see too much wrong with those verses. but if it smells fishy to you, then you go along with what you believe, and if there were anything that you have so far said that I could agree with I would, But?

Heneni

Miss Independent

How were they trying to work their way around salavation through the tower?

Heneni

Miss Independent
The geneology of the mother of Jesus, mary, goes all the way back to adam, not josephs. Jesus was in the spiritual geneology of abraham, and physical geneology of mary.

Heneni