• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is cain not mentioned in the geneology of Adam?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Because to understand how it all works together as a whole you need to do more than just study a couple of verses here and there. And I do not have time to walk you through every single word in the Bible, sorry.

Yes the Holy Spirit imparting the essence of God into Mary is roughly the same process an angel would use. Basically the difference is God can do it from Heaven an angel has to be present near the female.

Your taking those verses in Romans out of context. It is saying that the end does not justify the means. In other words it does not matter how much "good" you accomplish in the world if you had to do "bad" things to accomplish it. You have to read the rest of Romans to understand that. Not just one or two verses. Has nothing to do with who can or cannot be good or evil.

If your Bible says Cain is in Adam's genealogy please list exactly where it says that. Otherwise Adam is not Cains father because Cain is not in Adams genealogy in Genesis as I have already proved twice now.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Because to understand how it all works together as a whole you need to do more than just study a couple of verses here and there. And I do not have time to walk you through every single word in the Bible, sorry.

Yes the Holy Spirit imparting the essence of God into Mary is roughly the same process an angel would use. Basically the difference is God can do it from Heaven an angel has to be present near the female.

Your taking those verses in Romans out of context. It is saying that the end does not justify the means. In other words it does not matter how much "good" you accomplish in the world if you had to do "bad" things to accomplish it. You have to read the rest of Romans to understand that. Not just one or two verses. Has nothing to do with who can or cannot be good or evil.

If your Bible says Cain is in Adam's genealogy please list exactly where it says that. Otherwise Adam is not Cains father because Cain is not in Adams genealogy in Genesis as I have already proved twice now.

You yould have to prove that when eve said 'by the help of the lord I concieved cain' (paraphrasing) she actually meant the devil.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You yould have to prove that when eve said 'by the help of the lord I concieved cain' (paraphrasing) she actually meant the devil.

She did not mean the devil when she said that. When she said that she was thanking God for allowing her to give birth and still live. Birth is painful ya know ;). I know I thanked God when I passed a kidney stone a year or two ago. Apparently it is in the same ballpark as child birth pain, so yeah I can understand why she would thank God for being alive after giving birth.

S-word

It is generally accepted that the Lord=Jehovah, who tried to kill Moses as he was returning to Egypt to gain the release of God's children, was Lucifer the Light bearer, the bright morning star.

Heneni

Miss Independent
She did not mean the devil when she said that. When she said that she was thanking God for allowing her to give birth and still live. Birth is painful ya know ;). I know I thanked God when I passed a kidney stone a year or two ago. Apparently it is in the same ballpark as child birth pain, so yeah I can understand why she would thank God for being alive after giving birth.

I would thank god for delivering kidney stones as well.

However, the scripture would have said... 'with the help of the lord i delivered cain'.

But it does not say that ....it says... 'concieved'.

Here is something to think about... who is 'the lord'?

Did eve concieve with the help of adam? or the lord? Or is the lord in those scriptures adam?

My guess is...'the lord' in those scriptures after the banishment of adam and eve is in actual fact adam. Either that, or adam did not have anything to do with the conception of cain. But the 'lord' certianly did.

Every man has a natural and spiritual geneology. So im quite content to believe that adam made eve pregnant, but the spirit in the two boys were different in origin. So spiritually cain was a child of the serpent.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I do not think Eve knew that Cain was Satan's child at the time. She probably thought he was Adams at that moment. No one knew that but God. At least until Cain murdered Abel, then everyone else kinda caught on.

The Lord when used with a capitalized "L" always means God.

Serpent seed, dual seed or two-seedline is a controversial minority teaching in Christianity (and rarely Judaism) that the serpent in the Garden of Eden had sexual intercourse with Eve, and that Cain was the offspring of the union. This differs from the more common religious belief that Cain was the son of Adam and Eve(the first humans). Today it is often associated with parts of the Christian Identity movement holding that Jews are the descendants of Cain and thus the serpent.The idea has also existed in several other contexts, and major proponents include Daniel Parker(1781-1844), William M. Branham(1909-1967) and Arnold Murray.
wikipedia

"Now who stands in Jerusalem today.the sons of Cain, or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948."
Commentary in The Shepherd's Bible, Gravette, Ar: Shepherd's Chapel, 1979.

Because as Satan seduced Eve physically to accomplish an earthly impregnation he strives daily to spiritually impregnate those Children of God who know His truth.
-Arnold Murray, Newsletter #126, (1989).

Enoch07, do you believe that Kenites and hybrids are one and the same?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1520086 said:
Serpent seed, dual seed or two-seedline is a controversial minority teaching in Christianity (and rarely Judaism) that the serpent in the Garden of Edenhad sexual intercourse with Eve, and that Cain was the offspring of the union. This differs from the more common religious belief that Cain was the son of Adam and Eve(the first humans). Today it is often associated with parts of the Christian Identity movement holding that Jews are the descendants of Cain and thus the serpent.The idea has also existed in several other contexts, and major proponents include Daniel Parker(1781-1844), William M. Branham(1909-1967) and Arnold Murray.
wikipedia

"Now who stands in Jerusalem today.the sons of Cain, or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948."
Commentary in The Shepherd's Bible, Gravette, Ar: Shepherd's Chapel, 1979.

Because as Satan seduced Eve physically to accomplish an earthly impregnation he strives daily to spiritually impregnate those Children of God who know His truth.
-Arnold Murray, Newsletter #126, (1989).

Enoch07, do you believe that Kenites and hybrids are one and the same?

How can there be any descendants of Cain if Noah was descended from Seth and everyone else died in the flood?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1520095 said:
I do NOT accept the Serpent Seed doctrine, but did every wife of Noah's sons descend from Seth? Adam had several sons and daughters. And Noah wasn't the only human on the ark.

From (what little) I know about the Jewish perspective on heredity, isn't the mothers linage a moot point?

Enoch07

Premium Member
Genesis 6 : 19 "And of every living thing of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female."

Two of all flesh is same as saying two of all races. God created all races on the 6th day. Adam and Eve was the only humans in Eden. All other races was outside of Eden in the land of Nod.

The animals is these verses:

Genesis 7: 2 " You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and a female;
Genesis 7:3 "also seven of each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth."

Why would He differentiate between Gen 6:19 and Gen 7:2? Because in Gen 6:19 God is telling Noah to take 2 of each human species with him as well. This includes the Kenites. This is why Kenites survived the flood. They was with Noah on the ark.

Wikipedia is slow they have Jews and Kenites mixed up like most people. There is no link to Kenites from two-seed definition you listed but if you look up Kenites there is a link to the two-seed teachings. You will have to forgive wikipedia for their mistake.

Kenites and hybrids are not the same, but there are a lot of people who would disagree.

Whether you accept the two seed teachings is not important to me. I could care less. But the original poster asked why Cain is not in Adams genealogy and the reason why is Cain was not from Adam. However you want to pretend it did or did not happen go ahead. But Cain came from somewhere and it was not from Adam only other two entities around was God and Satan. God did not make her pregnant so it only leaves 1 possible culprit. Satan was Cains father. Sorryz

Last edited:
Two of all flesh is same as saying two of all races. God created all races on the 6th day.

The Serpent Seed, two creations theories are racist doctrines. God never created more than one race.

Genesis 1
27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis Chapter 2 goes into more detail about the creation of the first man and woman. The man was Adam. The woman was Eve. Eve is the mother of all living.

Adam and Eve was the only humans in Eden. All other races was outside of Eden in the land of Nod.

Racists like to believe that there were people who did not descend from Adam. Adam was supposedly a superior race. And racists say he had white skin which allowed him to blush, but the Bible never says that!

Enoch07

Premium Member
Wow. You live in a fairy tale then. If God only created 1 race everyone would be white, or jewish, or black, or oriental, or whatever. It is pretty obvious the world has more than 1 race. You honestly think God intended to replenish the earth starting with only 2 people from 1 race?!? God created all races on the 6th day. No race is better than the other in the eyes of the Lord. He loves all His children equally.

He started out Adam and Eve in Eden because that blood line eventually leads us to Jesus. You even listed the scripture that proves 6th day creations, Gen 1 :28. Yet you deny it in the same post rofl. I am starting to think you are a Kenite with the way you try to twist the words of the Bible to suit your own needs.

Wow. You live in a fairy tale then. If God only created 1 race everyone would be white, or jewish, or black, or oriental, or whatever. It is pretty obvious the world has more than 1 race. You honestly think God intended to replenish the earth starting with only 2 people from 1 race?!? God created all races on the 6th day. No race is better than the other in the eyes of the Lord. He loves all His children equally.

Do you think that Adam was created on the eighth day? My Bible doesn't say that. Are all men separated from God because of Adam or because of Cain?

He started out Adam and Eve in Eden because that blood line eventually leads us to Jesus. You even listed the scripture that proves 6th day creations, Gen 1 :28. Yet you deny it in the same post rofl.

On the sixth day, God created Adam and Eve. On the seventh day, He rested. Genesis Chapter Two is the same creation story given in more detail.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (Genesis 2:7)

Do you believe that God breathed into Adam's nostrils the breath of life, but Adam wasn't the first man? Were there other men that never got the breath of life?

I am starting to think you are a Kenite with the way you try to twist the words of the Bible to suit your own needs.

So if a person's understanding of the Bible is different than yours, do you believe that person is a literal descendant of Satan and do you consider him or her to be a Kenite?

S-word

Genesis 6 : 19 "And of every living thing of all flesh you shall bring two of every sort into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female."
Two of all flesh is same as saying two of all races. God created all races on the 6th day. Adam and Eve was the only humans in Eden. All other races was outside of Eden in the land of Nod.

The animals is these verses:

Genesis 7: 2 " You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and a female;
Genesis 7:3 "also seven of each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth."

Why would He differentiate between Gen 6:19 and Gen 7:2? Because in Gen 6:19 God is telling Noah to take 2 of each human species with him as well. This includes the Kenites. This is why Kenites survived the flood. They was with Noah on the ark.

Wikipedia is slow they have Jews and Kenites mixed up like most people. There is no link to Kenites from two-seed definition you listed but if you look up Kenites there is a link to the two-seed teachings. You will have to forgive wikipedia for their mistake.

Kenites and hybrids are not the same, but there are a lot of people who would disagree.

Whether you accept the two seed teachings is not important to me. I could care less. But the original poster asked why Cain is not in Adams genealogy and the reason why is Cain was not from Adam. However you want to pretend it did or did not happen go ahead. But Cain came from somewhere and it was not from Adam only other two entities around was God and Satan. God did not make her pregnant so it only leaves 1 possible culprit. Satan was Cains father. Sorryz

If Eve was divided from and was the other half of Adam, then Cain who was born of Eve was the son of Adam.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
If Eve was divided from and was the other half of Adam, then Cain who was born of Eve was the son of Adam.

Nope thats stretching a bit too far. Sorry.

Haha your both trying to twist the word just a bit. And no I dont consider you a Kenite strictly because of that. Maybe its the vehement way you are trying to defend them that makes me think that. Not answering the same questions twice I already answered those once. That is enough for me. So back to the OP's question.

Does anyone have proof that Adam is Cains father? Other than playing word games that is. Because until you can prove why Cain is not in Adams genealogy it stands that Adam was not his father.

S-word

Nope thats stretching a bit too far. Sorry.
Haha your both trying to twist the word just a bit. And no I dont consider you a Kenite strictly because of that. Maybe its the vehement way you are trying to defend them that makes me think that. Not answering the same questions twice I already answered those once. That is enough for me. So back to the OP's question.

Does anyone have proof that Adam is Cains father? Other than playing word games that is. Because until you can prove why Cain is not in Adams genealogy it stands that Adam was not his father.

Why don't you start by giving proof that Kenites existed before the flood and that they are not like all the other races of the world that have descended from Noah and his family, the only human souls on the ark.

Noahs wife, his three sons and their wives are the seven unclean animals of the human species, that Noah took with him.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Why don't you start by giving proof that Kenites existed before the flood and that they are not like all the other races of the world that have descended from Noah and his family, the only human souls on the ark.

Noahs wife, his three sons and their wives are the seven unclean animals of the human species, that Noah took with him.

Already did. In earlier post. Its simple because Cains genealogy is listed completely separate from Adams. If Cain was Adams son they would have just included Cains genealogy into Adams since they already went through the trouble of putting it in Genesis. The only reason to list the genealogies separate from each other is because Cain was not from Adams seed.

4 Entities in Eden at that time. God, Adam, Eve, and Satan. God did not impregnate her, Adam gave her Abel, Eve did not asexual reproduce Cain, which only leaves Satan as the only other choice to be Cains father. And yes ask any doctor in the world. It is possible for a woman to conceive a child from 2 different men at the same time. The genealogy in Genesis proves that Adam was not his father. If you beg to differ you need to list some proof that contradicts the genealogy listed in Genesis.