• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is cain not mentioned in the geneology of Adam?

S-word

ἀλήθεια;1455063 said:
S-word, Cain had the same parents that Abel and Seth had: Adam and Eve.

The kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual. the third Adam is the terrrestial Adam, made of dust. this Adam who was placed in the Garden of Eden before the creation of Eve, was also an androgene...It had, when first created, a glorious simulacrum or light body.

The fourth Adam was the third Adam as he was after the Fall , when he was clothed with animal skin, flesh, nerves etc.

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Cain was not in Adams genealogy because Adam was not his father. Satan was Cains father. Ask a doctor. It is possible for a woman to be impregnanted by 2 different men at the same time giving birth to "twins". The descendents of Cain still live today as God told Noah to bring 7 of every clean animal/race and 2 of each unclean. This includes the descendents of Cain known as Kenites. Just because Kenites are descended from Satan himself does not condemn them as they have free will as well and have to be given a chance to accept Christ. This is why God spared them from the flood.

S-word

Cain was not in Adams genealogy because Adam was not his father. Satan was Cains father. Ask a doctor. It is possible for a woman to be impregnanted by 2 different men at the same time giving birth to "twins". The descendents of Cain still live today as God told Noah to bring 7 of every clean animal/race and 2 of each unclean. This includes the descendents of Cain known as Kenites. Just because Kenites are descended from Satan himself does not condemn them as they have free will as well and have to be given a chance to accept Christ. This is why God spared them from the flood.

Them Kenites must have had webbed feet and were able to tread water for a long, long time.

The only humans on Noah's ark were all descendants of Enoch. But then, although Enoch's physical father was 'Jared,' which name means "Descending" and it was in the days of "Descending" or Jared, that the angels forsook their own original habitat and bred with the daughters of men by possessing the bodies of the men while they were with their woman and from there were able to pass on their issue and giants such as Enoch, were born from those women who were not virgins, as the physical bodies of those mental giants was formed from the egg and the male semen that was introduced into their uterus. And Enoch is the first born son of Cain the son of the brilliant heavenly Simulacrum by which Eve conceived her first born before the brilliant being, the first born of God, was hurled down to the earth and clothed with animal skin, flesh and nerves etc.
Mind=spirit, Enoch the physical son of Jared and the spiritual son of Cain.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
There was 2 Enochs btw. Make sure you don't mix them up. The Enoch you spoke of was a Kenite and therefore yes did have descendents on the ark. But Noah and is family are not Kenites, and to say so is blasphemous.

S-word

There was 2 Enochs btw. Make sure you don't mix them up. The Enoch you spoke of was a Kenite and therefore yes did have descendents on the ark. But Noah and is family are not Kenites, and to say so is blasphemous.

There were no pre-flood Kenites. There was only 8 human souls on the Ark and they were Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives plus childen who are not counted, and all 8 souls are the descendants of Enoch the physical son of Jared through the six sons of Enoch who are Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

I didn't say that Noah and his family who were the only humans on the ark were Kenites, but you said that the kenites were on the ark which means they had to be among the eight souls of who were all descended from Enoch who was not a Kenite, and to say so, is blas... Woops, I meant hilarious.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
The only humans on Noah's ark were all descendants of Enoch.

I am sorry but in this statement you are saying that, Noah is descended from Cain. Which is incorrect. Unless you are not counting Noah and his family as human which is also incorrect.

LittleNipper

I am sorry but in this statement you are saying that, Noah is descended from Cain. Which is incorrect. Unless you are not counting Noah and his family as human which is also incorrect.

Sorry, but there werre 2 Enochs. One born to Cain and the important one born to Jared...

Cain was not in Adams genealogy because Adam was not his father. Satan was Cains father.

To not list all the descendants of a person in the genealogy does not mean that those other children don't exist (See Genesis 5:4).

Ask a doctor. It is possible for a woman to be impregnanted by 2 different men at the same time giving birth to "twins".

The probablity of that is almost nil. But Satan did not "know" Eve in an intimate way, therefore, there is no possibilty.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. (Genesis 4:1)

To include all the offspring of Adam in a genealogy would make the Bible one HUGE book. All people, not just some, descend from Adam. That means everyone on earth. Do you want the lineage of every single person on earth up to the time of Jesus to be included in the Bible? If not, you will have an incomplete list of Adam's descendants. And we have only three names of Adam's several children: Cain, Abel, and Seth.

"After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters." (Genesis 5:4)

The descendents of Cain still live today as God told Noah to bring 7 of every clean animal/race and 2 of each unclean. This includes the descendents of Cain known as Kenites. Just because Kenites are descended from Satan himself does not condemn them as they have free will as well and have to be given a chance to accept Christ. This is why God spared them from the flood.

Are you suggesting that some humans were clean and some unclean? There is no Bible that teaches this.

Genesis 7
8Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
9There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Clean beasts and unclean beasts are not humans.

All have sinned and in Adam all die. God made all men from one blood. Genealogy can't make a person righteous or unrighteous.

What you are attempting to teach with your serpent seed doctrine deals with British Israelism which a ridiculous hypothesis begun by a man named John Sadler. The white supremicists love this false doctrine.

Enoch07

Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1517345 said:
To not list all the descendants of a person in the genealogy does not mean that those other children don't exist (See Genesis 5:4).

The probablity of that is almost nil. But Satan did not "know" Eve in an intimate way, therefore, there is no possibilty.

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. (Genesis 4:1)

To include all the offspring of Adam in a genealogy would make the Bible one HUGE book. All people, not just some, descend from Adam. That means everyone on earth. Do you want the lineage of every single person on earth up to the time of Jesus to be included in the Bible? If not, you will have an incomplete list of Adam's descendants. And we have only three names of Adam's several children: Cain, Abel, and Seth.

"After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters." (Genesis 5:4)

Are you suggesting that some humans were clean and some unclean? There is no Bible that teaches this.

Genesis 7
8Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
9There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

Clean beasts and unclean beasts are not humans.

All have sinned and in Adam all die. God made all men from one blood. Genealogy can't make a person righteous or unrighteous.

What you are attempting to teach with your serpent seed doctrine deals with British Israelism which a ridiculous hypothesis begun by a man named John Sadler. The white supremicists love this false doctrine.

You are wrong there. My doctrine does not teach white supremacy. Of course that does not stop a white supremacist from using it to justify his own agenda. There is nothing I can do about when other people try to twist my doctrine, other than represent the true doctrine which has nothing to do with a supreme race. We teach Adams seed lead us to Jesus, and that Cains seed will eventually lead to the Anti-Christ. Those that are Kenites (Cains seed line) are not doomed or unclean. They can accept Christ and deny their ancestry at any time they choose. I have friends of many different races/religions, so I can assure you I am not a white supremacist.

The fact is Cain is not in Adams genealogy because Adam is not his father. Hence the title of the thread. Cains genealogy ( Genesis 4: 17-22) is completely separate from Adams ( Genesis 5: 1-32). Read it for yourself. The probability of what I suggest is irrelevant. What is the probability that a man can live 800 years? Yet it happened.

If you can find a legitimate reason why Cain is not listed in Adams genealogy then present it. Because that is what we are debating here. And regardless of whether you believe me or not. Adam was not Cains father, else he would have been listed in Adams genealogy.

Enoch07

Premium Member
ἀλήθεια;1517409 said:
Exactly. And British Israelists think they are true descendants of the Twelve Tribes while claiming that most Jews are Kentites (descendants of Satan). It makes me ill!

The Jews are not Kenites. I will say it again to express my point. THE JEWS ARE NOT KENITES! Research Kenite on wikipedia. The Kenites were incorporated into the house of Judah at some point, to the dislike of the Jews. That is where this misconception comes from. To say all Jews are Kenites is blasphemous as Jesus was a Jew Himself. Just to clear the air here.

You are wrong there. My doctrine does not teach white supremacy.

I didn't say that your doctrine did. I said that white supremicists love the serpent seed doctrine. I can't speak for all white supremicists nor can I say that you are one. You misunderstood or misread my post.

Of course that does not stop a white supremacist from using it to justify his own agenda.

There is nothing I can do about when other people try to twist my doctrine, other than represent the true doctrine which has nothing to do with a supreme race. We teach Adams seed lead us to Jesus, and that Cains seed will eventually lead to the Anti-Christ. Those that are Kenites (Cains seed line) are not doomed or unclean. They can accept Christ and deny their ancestry at any time they choose. I have friends of many different races/religions, so I can assure you I am not a white supremacist.

The fact is Cain is not in Adams genealogy because Adam is not his father.

Adam is his father. The Bible says so.

Hence the title of the thread. Cains genealogy ( Genesis 4: 17-22) is completely separate from Adams ( Genesis 5: 1-32). Read it for yourself. The probability of what I suggest is irrelevant. What is the probability that a man can live 800 years? Yet it happened.

If you can find a legitimate reason why Cain is not listed in Adams genealogy then present it. Because that is what we are debating here. And regardless of whether you believe me or not. Adam was not Cains father, else he would have been listed in Adams genealogy.

Did you even read rakhel's post? My husband is a retired professional genealogist. You most likely are not and don't understand the topic. Adam had other children. They aren't listed by name either. So what? They are still his children, not children of Satan.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Of course Adam had other children that are not the Satan's children, they are Adams children. Only Cain is from Satan. I never accused the other children as being from Satan. You misunderstood my post.

Cain's genealogy is listed Genesis 4: 17-22 please go look at it. Adams genealogy is listed Genesis 5: 1-32 please go look at it. They are completely separate, from each other. Cain is not mentioned in Adams genealogy at all. If Cain was Adams son they would have just added in Cains genealogy to Adams. DUH. But they did not. Why else would they have them totally separated from each other? If it was just a case of not adding all the sons and daughters why even list Cain to begin with? Why list him completely separate from Adam? There is only one logical answer Adam was not Cains father. So if you proclaim the Bible says it, please list where in the Bible it states that Adam was Cains father.

Last edited:

S-word

The name 'Adam' means mankind, the name Eve means "mother". Each age of man, begins with an Adam and an Eve.

The story of Cain and Abel is a very, very condensed account of an age of Man prior to the Age in which Seth was the first Born. Cain the shinning one is the Son of Man that had developed from the human species of that age, and The body of Cain killed his Brother Abel the Body of mankind. After that world had collapsed, they the shinning ones were the Sons of God who descended into the world of the sons of Seth, and by possessing the bodies of the men while they were with their wives, they were able to pass on their Issue, and Enoch the physical son of "Jared=Descening" was the spiritual son of Cain.

Azazel was one of the Sons of God who came down in the days of Jared which name meand "Descending" before the birth of Enoch the seventh born son of God. And Azazel was the one who taught mankind all about metallurgy and the making of swords, knives, shields and breastplates, and bracelets and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures Etc. Tubal-Cain, the seventh and last recorded descendant of Cain, was an artificer in copper and iron; the master of all coppersmiths and blacksmiths.

Last edited:
Of course Adam had other children that are not the Satan's children, they are Adams children. Only Cain is from Satan. I never accused the other children as being from Satan. You misunderstood my post.

Cain's genealogy is listed Genesis 4: 17-22 please go look at it. Adams genealogy is listed Genesis 5: 1-32 please go look at it. They are completely separate, from each other. Cain is not mentioned in Adams genealogy at all. If Cain was Adams son they would have just added in Cains genealogy to Adams. DUH. But they did not. Why else would they have them totally separated from each other? If it was just a case of not adding all the sons and daughters why even list Cain to begin with? Why list him completely separate from Adam? There is only one logical answer Adam was not Cains father. So if you proclaim the Bible says it, please list where in the Bible it states that Adam was Cains father.

In Genesis 4:1.

Let's look at your serpent seed doctrine. Are you suggesting that Eve was intimate with a serpent ("nachash")? How does that work?

Enoch07

Premium Member
It could have happened 1 of 2 ways. 1 being very vulgar, which I don't think happened, and does not make sense since angels do not have male/female anatomy. Then 2nd could be the same way all other angels impregnate women. The same way Mary was impregnated with Jesus. This is how we got the the hybrid races in Noah's time that Enoch preached against, because fallen angels would come and "mate" for lack of a better word with human woman. This is why God caused the flood in Noah's time, to kill the hybrid races.

Last edited:
It could have happened 1 of 2 ways. 1 being very vulgar, which I don't think happened, and does not make sense since angels do not have male/female anatomy. Then 2nd could be the same way all other angels impregnate women. The same way Mary was impregnated with Jesus.

For starters, Mary was with child by the power of God. Do you believe that the Holy Spirit is an angel? Do you believe that fallen angels have the power of God?

This is how we got the the hybrid races in Noah's time that Enoch preached against, because fallen angels would come and "mate" for lack of a better word with human woman. This is why God caused the flood in Noah's time, to kill the hybrid races.

Do you believe that God killed hybrid races with a flood but allowed Satan's offspring to survive the flood? I'm not following you.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
No, the Holy Spirit is not an angel. Its hard to explain, I guess its like imparting apart of the essence of the angel to a woman or something. They don't have the power of God, because they are fallen. That does not mean they are completely helpless though.

Because the Kenites have to be given the same chance as normal humans to exercise their free will. Just like a son of God is capable of Evil, a son of Cain is capable of Good.

To really understand why they have to be given this chance, while hybrids are not, requires some intensive Bible study you will need to do on your own. I suggest the book of Peter, and work your way from there using his clues.

No, the Holy Spirit is not an angel. Its hard to explain, I guess its like imparting apart of the essence of the angel to a woman or something. They don't have the power of God, because they are fallen. That does not mean they are completely helpless though.

If angels don't have the same power as the Holy Spirit, then it is not "the same way Mary was impregnated with Jesus." And since the Holy Spirit is not the Father of Jesus, the fallen angels would not be the fathers of men. So Satan couldn't be the father of Cain.

Because the Kenites have to be given the same chance as normal humans to exercise their free will. Just like a son of God is capable of Evil, a son of Cain is capable of Good.

How are men who haven't been born again, capable of doing good? All men are alike.

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: (Romans 3:10)
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. (Romans 3:11)
... there is none that doeth good, no, not one. (Romans 3:12)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

To really understand why they have to be given this chance, while hybrids are not, requires some intensive Bible study you will need to do on your own. I suggest the book of Peter, and work your way from there using his clues.

I have done intensive Bible study. My Bible says all men descend from Adam. How is a Kenite different from a hybrid in your beliefs? Why don't you explain your beliefs instead of telling me to look for clues? If this is so important to you, please explain it.