• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I thought I was the antichrist for 18 years

paul lorence

For the last 18 years I have suspected that I was the antichrist and not without compelling reasons that I will share in this post. I have since then let it go because I finally know exactly what happened to me and have worked my way out of that thinking. I read someone's post on this site that said that thinking you are the antichrist comes from delusional thinking or a psychotic break in the mind. This is not far from the truth of what I have spent the last 18 years overcoming. For me that psychotic break was bipolar disorder.

I am 45 now, but grew up in an evangelical christian home in Minnesota. All my life I believed in the literal interpretation of the Bible and that a god man Jesus christ came in the flesh some 2000 years ago. But all that changed when I really started to question what I believe and hunt the truth at all cost. I got to the point in my life where all I wanted to get out of it was the truth. And bits and pieces of it is exactly what I got. And right around this time is when I started to discover the hidden side of the Bible or namely that there is a lie interwoven through it literally (E B I B L is Bible with the "e" at the front of it which spells LIE backward every other letter). I won't go into to too much detail about that lie here but will certainly welcome any conversation on it. But after 27 years of die hard Christianity and basically committing my whole life to it I was enraged to find a lie in it. This rage turned to hate for God, Christ, the Bible, Christianity and the more I dug for the truth the more I felt like I was the antichrist or becoming him. And in someways maybe I will never stop thinking this. But let me tell you why now. There is a lot to tell you so bear with me.

Let's start with this quote: "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden"

If Jesus is the Word of God as noted in the gospel of John chapter 1 then the alphabet might be a good place to hunt the truth. Sounds absurd right? Watch. Let's get the alphabet numbered accordingly out in front of us:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

I know this doesn't look like much right now but keep in mind "discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought."

It has been said many times that somehow the antichrist is directly tied to the cryptic number 666. So let's also get this verse out in front of us in the kjv:

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is

Six hundred threescore and six.

We can discuss more detail as it is asked of me but here is my answer to this riddle. First, how do we "count" the number of the "beast" when we don't know who the beast is? If you look up this post you will notice that the letter "o" has a value of "6". We know the that 666 is the number of a man. Jesus Christ is the "Word of God" notice the three "o"s in that title W o rd o fg o d equal distant apart = 666. So let's just entertain the idea that Jesus Christ is the beast and his number is six hundred three score and six. He claimed he was the alpha and the omega so overlap the "six" at the front and the "six" at the end and you are left with:

hundred threescore and six

Now count the number of the beast (or the words) until a single digit appears and you get this:
hundred = 7
threescore = 1 (10 = 1+0=1)
and = 3
six = 3

7133 = Paul (if you look above for the values of those letters)

It gets even more weird from here. Isolated the letters Paul in the alphabet and count the letters between them: a bcdefghijk l mno p qrst u vwxyz

here you get 10, 3, 4, 5 or JUDE (which has only 1 chapter that directly precedes the book of revelation)
Jude 1:4 might be warning of Paul and the internet is load with suspicion that not only might Paul be a false apostle but worse yet the antichrist. Being that that is my name this discovery was a bit unsettling.

In Revelation Jesus is call the morning star. In Isaiah Lucifer is also referred to as the morning star. If Jesus is the Word then what does that say about Lucifer? Watch this:

The Bible addresses Lucifer as "O'Lucifer" which almost equates to every 3rd letter in the alphabet:

ab C de F gh I jk L mn O pq R st U vw X yz

CFILORUX = O'LUCIFXR

But then get this. Add the values of the letters between OLUCIFXR and pay careful attention to the skip sequence and the anagram that appears:

a+b = c or 1+2 = 3
d+e = i or 4+5 = 9
g+h = o
j+k = u
m+n = a
p+q = g
s+t = m
v+w = s
y+z = y

Notice the skip sequence is every 6th letter CIOUAGMSY which is an anagram that says "MAGIC'S YOU"

OLUCIFXR MAGIC'S YOU

Crazy huh? Well this will blow your mind:

As I was looking into the alphabet one day I noticed that the word "KEY" was hidden in it every sixth letter backwards. I didn't think much of it until I took into account the other letters around it. To my astonishment every other letter from Y to M was an anagram for MAGIC KEY (YACEGIKM).

By now things where getting a little creepy and I was wondering why I was finding all this stuff. And the weird thing was the more I tried to answer that the more the discoveries just kept point back to me.

I noticed early on that you could write magic forward with key spelled backward directly below it centered and that a and y where two apart, g and e where two apart and i and k where two apart:

M A G I C
___Y_E__K__

Who care right? Add a K to the end of magic like this MAGICK and watch what happens:

M A G I C K
L B H H B L
K C I G A M

You get magick spelled forward and backward separated by l, b and h. That's cool. But LBH means nothing. True but now lets run the alphabet the otherway like this:

M
N
O
etc. Do this for all 6 letters in magick and this is what you end up with:

M A G I C K
Y O U U O Y
K C I G A M

Magick written forwards at the top and backwards at the bottom with "Keys" running up and down both sides every 6th letter and YOU and UOY mirrored in the middle.

As if to tell the me that the MAGIC KEY IS "YOU"

Hold that thought. JESUS = 15131. Now look up the letters you in the alphabet.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMN O PQRST U VWX Y Z

Count the letters in YOU as 1's and then count the letters between them and you get:
O = 1
PQRST = 5
U = 1
VWX = 3
Y = 1

Just like Jesus = 15131

Here is my full name P AUL R OBERT L ORENCE

Do the same exercise
P = 1
AUL = 3
R = 1
OBERT = 5
L = 1

-------------------

I fully acknowledge that some with look at all this and think its absurd. But bipolar can do that to someone. So now that I have shared that with you I want to tell you what I have discovered about my mind.

Jesus is the Word. Think about this for a minute. What are we without the word? We couldn't talk, read, write, think, etc. We could not do anything. Jesus said apart from him we could do nothing and in that light that is true. What this infers is that somehow Jesus or God is words. Now where do words reside in the human body? The mind, the brain inside you head and Jesus was crucified where? Golgotha, place of the skull!!!

I have much more to share but have to go.
Take care,
Paul

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You should spend less time trying to figure all this out. I don't think it's a helpful way or healthy way to be spending your time. And besides, even if you find many coincidences with letters , numbers, and words, how is it benefiting you are others to focus on such things?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Have you been watching too many Jim Carrey films?
Apophenia (/æpoʊˈfiːniə/) is the tendency to mistakenly perceive connections and meaning between unrelated things.

Just sayin'

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
For the last 18 years I have suspected that I was the antichrist and not without compelling reasons that I will share in this post. I have since then let it go because I finally know exactly what happened to me and have worked my way out of that thinking. I read someone's post on this site that said that thinking you are the antichrist comes from delusional thinking or a psychotic break in the mind. This is not far from the truth of what I have spent the last 18 years overcoming. For me that psychotic break was bipolar disorder.

I am 45 now, but grew up in an evangelical christian home in Minnesota. All my life I believed in the literal interpretation of the Bible and that a god man Jesus christ came in the flesh some 2000 years ago. But all that changed when I really started to question what I believe and hunt the truth at all cost. I got to the point in my life where all I wanted to get out of it was the truth. And bits and pieces of it is exactly what I got. And right around this time is when I started to discover the hidden side of the Bible or namely that there is a lie interwoven through it literally (E B I B L is Bible with the "e" at the front of it which spells LIE backward every other letter). I won't go into to too much detail about that lie here but will certainly welcome any conversation on it. But after 27 years of die hard Christianity and basically committing my whole life to it I was enraged to find a lie in it. This rage turned to hate for God, Christ, the Bible, Christianity and the more I dug for the truth the more I felt like I was the antichrist or becoming him. And in someways maybe I will never stop thinking this. But let me tell you why now. There is a lot to tell you so bear with me.

Let's start with this quote: "In the labyrinth of the alphabet the truth is hidden"

If Jesus is the Word of God as noted in the gospel of John chapter 1 then the alphabet might be a good place to hunt the truth. Sounds absurd right? Watch. Let's get the alphabet numbered accordingly out in front of us:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

I know this doesn't look like much right now but keep in mind "discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought."

It has been said many times that somehow the antichrist is directly tied to the cryptic number 666. So let's also get this verse out in front of us in the kjv:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is

We can discuss more detail as it is asked of me but here is my answer to this riddle. First, how do we "count" the number of the "beast" when we don't know who the beast is? If you look up this post you will notice that the letter "o" has a value of "6". We know the that 666 is the number of a man. Jesus Christ is the "Word of God" notice the three "o"s in that title W o rd o fg o d equal distant apart = 666. So let's just entertain the idea that Jesus Christ is the beast and his number is six hundred three score and six. He claimed he was the alpha and the omega so overlap the "six" at the front and the "six" at the end and you are left with:

Now count the number of the beast (or the words) until a single digit appears and you get this:
hundred = 7
and = 3
six = 3

It gets even more weird from here. Isolated the letters Paul in the alphabet and count the letters between them: a bcdefghijk l mno p qrst u vwxyz

here you get 10, 3, 4, 5 or JUDE (which has only 1 chapter that directly precedes the book of revelation)
Jude 1:4 might be warning of Paul and the internet is load with suspicion that not only might Paul be a false apostle but worse yet the antichrist. Being that that is my name this discovery was a bit unsettling.

In Revelation Jesus is call the morning star. In Isaiah Lucifer is also referred to as the morning star. If Jesus is the Word then what does that say about Lucifer? Watch this:

The Bible addresses Lucifer as "O'Lucifer" which almost equates to every 3rd letter in the alphabet:

CFILORUX = O'LUCIFXR

But then get this. Add the values of the letters between OLUCIFXR and pay careful attention to the skip sequence and the anagram that appears:

a+b = c or 1+2 = 3
d+e = i or 4+5 = 9
g+h = o
j+k = u
m+n = a
p+q = g
s+t = m
v+w = s
y+z = y

Notice the skip sequence is every 6th letter CIOUAGMSY which is an anagram that says "MAGIC'S YOU"

OLUCIFXR MAGIC'S YOU

As I was looking into the alphabet one day I noticed that the word "KEY" was hidden in it every sixth letter backwards. I didn't think much of it until I took into account the other letters around it. To my astonishment every other letter from Y to M was an anagram for MAGIC KEY (YACEGIKM).

By now things where getting a little creepy and I was wondering why I was finding all this stuff. And the weird thing was the more I tried to answer that the more the discoveries just kept point back to me.

I noticed early on that you could write magic forward with key spelled backward directly below it centered and that a and y where two apart, g and e where two apart and i and k where two apart:

M A G I C
___Y_E__K__

Who care right? Add a K to the end of magic like this MAGICK and watch what happens:

M A G I C K
L B H H B L
K C I G A M

You get magick spelled forward and backward separated by l, b and h. That's cool. But LBH means nothing. True but now lets run the alphabet the otherway like this:

M
N
O

M A G I C K
Y O U U O Y
K C I G A M

Magick written forwards at the top and backwards at the bottom with "Keys" running up and down both sides every 6th letter and YOU and UOY mirrored in the middle.

Count the letters in YOU as 1's and then count the letters between them and you get:
O = 1
PQRST = 5
U = 1
VWX = 3
Y = 1

Just like Jesus = 15131

Do the same exercise
P = 1
AUL = 3
R = 1
OBERT = 5
L = 1

-------------------

I fully acknowledge that some with look at all this and think its absurd. But bipolar can do that to someone. So now that I have shared that with you I want to tell you what I have discovered about my mind.

Jesus is the Word. Think about this for a minute. What are we without the word? We couldn't talk, read, write, think, etc. We could not do anything. Jesus said apart from him we could do nothing and in that light that is true. What this infers is that somehow Jesus or God is words. Now where do words reside in the human body? The mind, the brain inside you head and Jesus was crucified where? Golgotha, place of the skull!!!

Take care,
Paul
Thank you for sharing your personal experience, and I am sure it will help someone dealing with a similar issue. I have known other people with similar experiences.

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
Seriously, I'm thinking you should write a book not a thread. There are a lot of self-publishing houses that even offer editing. I'd give it a try. In these times in the right market you could get paid.

paul lorence

Seriously, I'm thinking you should write a book not a thread. There are a lot of self-publishing houses that even offer editing. I'd give it a try. In these times in the right market you could get paid.
Hey thx! Glad you see value and potential in it. I have written my first book but need to get the final draft done. I love trying to find the truth as the bible makes it clear as day its hidden. Well, happy holidays!

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
Hey thx! Glad you see value and potential in it. I have written my first book but need to get the final draft done. I love trying to find the truth as the bible makes it clear as day its hidden. Well, happy holidays!
I wish you the best in your endeavor.

And thank you. Merry Christmas.

paul lorence

You should spend less time trying to figure all this out. I don't think it's a helpful way or healthy way to be spending your time. And besides, even if you find many coincidences with letters , numbers, and words, how is it benefiting you are others to focus on such things?

I understand your point but the bible makes it clear the truth is hidden a fact that most Christians wont even acknowledge. We wont find the truth asking them so we must look elsewhere. All I'm doing is sharing what I've discovered with this community. Maybe it will help someone or perhaps someone will help me grow. Sharing is a good thing

David T

Premium Member

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

hundred = 7
and = 3
six = 3

CFILORUX = O'LUCIFXR

a+b = c or 1+2 = 3
d+e = i or 4+5 = 9
g+h = o
j+k = u
m+n = a
p+q = g
s+t = m
v+w = s
y+z = y

OLUCIFXR MAGIC'S YOU

M A G I C
___Y_E__K__

M A G I C K
L B H H B L
K C I G A M

M
N
O

M A G I C K
Y O U U O Y
K C I G A M

O = 1
PQRST = 5
U = 1
VWX = 3
Y = 1

Just like Jesus = 15131

Do the same exercise
P = 1
AUL = 3
R = 1
OBERT = 5
L = 1

-------------------

Jesus said apart from him we could do nothing and in that light that is true. What this infers is that somehow Jesus or God is words. Now where do words reside in the human body? The mind, the brain inside you head and Jesus was crucified where? Golgotha, place of the skull!!!

Take care,
Paul
"Jesus said apart from him we could do nothing and in that light that is true. What this infers is that somehow Jesus or God is words. Now where do words reside in the human body?"

STOP!

Thinking is not bi polar synesthesia types strong point if they do not keep it real. you have some neurological skills but you are dragging the intellect into this.

There is an extremely fine line between the insane and mystics Mystics swim, the insane flounder and ultumately drown in the same ocean. You clearly have zero direct contact with nature and being your neurology thats profoundly dangerous.
Sorry but normal is not going to be ok for you. If you insist upon it then take your meds and keep breathing and dont miss your therapy sessions. City life is unhealthy for some. You have an over bearingy and overly active mind. John Muir same neurology totally different approach. Healthy approach.
138.jpg

Earthling

David Henson

I agree completely, and, not only that, but the concept of "an Antichrist" is more a theological concept than a scriptural one. The Bible doesn't refer to "an Antichrist" in the sense of one, it considers anyone against Christ an antichrist.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I understand your point but the bible makes it clear the truth is hidden a fact that most Christians wont even acknowledge. We wont find the truth asking them so we must look elsewhere. All I'm doing is sharing what I've discovered with this community. Maybe it will help someone or perhaps someone will help me grow. Sharing is a good thing
This is a true story. I believed I was the Antichrist when I was in jail. I asked God, if I am the Antichrist, when my door pops open, let me see six six six.

as soon as my door popped open I walked over to an open magazine where a bunch of shirts that said 66 were next to each other. Right after that another inmate brought me a picture of the Pope and showed me that someone drew six on his head.

After that really odd coincidence, I became truly convinced that I was the Antichrist and it lasted for years. I even sold my soul to the devil because I thought it was my destiny and that God wanted me to.

I've known other people in real life and online who think they are the Antichrist.

When you are seeking the truth, you might want to remember that you are psychotic and delusional. When you try to find messages in numbers and letters, that can actually be a symptom of schizophrenia especially if you believed you were a figure like the Antichrist.

Be very careful when you start seeing hidden messages everywhere. I went through that phase, and I was very lead astray. As the Antichrist, I felt like I could essentially do whatever I wanted to and it was still God's will.

I cringe to look back at some of my behaviors while psychotic, delusional, and confused. Yes, I hated God as well and screamed the worst blasphemies I could think of.

We cannot both be the Antichrist. We are both delusional and so are so many other people. I just had to realize that I am sick. And if I was the Antichrist, I would have more friends and be more successful at things , and likely be a politician.

It's very unhealthy to believe you are the Antichrist; because once you believe that, you can essentially justify anything you want to do to others that could cause them harm.
Any sin you want to commit becomes justified, and anything goes..

If the devil does indeed exist, he wants people to believe that they are the Antichrist, because that enables them in their narcissism and depravity.

(By the way Paul, I live in Saint Paul)

Shadow Link

All I'm doing is sharing what I've discovered with this community. Maybe it will help someone or perhaps someone will help me grow. Sharing is a good thing
Welcome to the Forums!

Within a few words or sentences, what would you say would be the biggest stumbling block, or question concerning your faith, that you might have?

Examples: Trinity? Creation? Church History? Being saved? Being baptized? etc.

paul lorence

I have a question. Have I stumbled upon a Christian forum. If I have I am sorry as I guess it appears I have offended some.

paul lorence

"Jesus said apart from him we could do nothing and in that light that is true. What this infers is that somehow Jesus or God is words. Now where do words reside in the human body?"

STOP!

Thinking is not bi polar synesthesia types strong point if they do not keep it real. you have some neurological skills but you are dragging the intellect into this.

There is an extremely fine line between the insane and mystics Mystics swim, the insane flounder and ultumately drown in the same ocean. You clearly have zero direct contact with nature and being your neurology thats profoundly dangerous.
Sorry but normal is not going to be ok for you. If you insist upon it then take your meds and keep breathing and dont miss your therapy sessions. City life is unhealthy for some. You have an over bearingy and overly active mind. John Muir same neurology totally different approach. Healthy approach. View attachment 26152

I almost should ask if you are okay. Wow. I didn't think what I wrote would stir the pot so much for you.

74x12

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

hundred = 7
and = 3
six = 3

CFILORUX = O'LUCIFXR

a+b = c or 1+2 = 3
d+e = i or 4+5 = 9
g+h = o
j+k = u
m+n = a
p+q = g
s+t = m
v+w = s
y+z = y

OLUCIFXR MAGIC'S YOU

M A G I C
___Y_E__K__

M A G I C K
L B H H B L
K C I G A M

M
N
O

M A G I C K
Y O U U O Y
K C I G A M

O = 1
PQRST = 5
U = 1
VWX = 3
Y = 1

Just like Jesus = 15131

Do the same exercise
P = 1
AUL = 3
R = 1
OBERT = 5
L = 1

-------------------

Take care,
Paul
Do you believe in spirits? Demons?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
As long as you keep the spirit of the AC in your heart then you are in a small way the AC, you can kill a man or woman's physical body but destroying an idea is much more difficult. Submit to the Guiding Spirit of the AC and be content to be but a spoke in the Great Wheel and it's Werkings.
Also meditate on the idea that though some of this world consider Oprah Winfrey to be the anti-Christo, there is evidence of an extraterrestrial bible found in some wreckage where Oprah Winfrey is the supreme being.

David T

Premium Member
I almost should ask if you are okay. Wow. I didn't think what I wrote would stir the pot so much for you.
Its just flat nutty what you wrote. The bible is not a magical text to be decifered, leave that to theologians they can be totally dumb enough with phds about it.

My suggestion put the text away and get grounded first. Culture is most certainly not healthy for some people. You have some possible talents but right now? No.