• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I think Donald Trump should not be impeached

Cooky

Veteran Member
This has to be the most ridiculously disingenuous post in the entire thread. :D

Actually no... The left has a special bias in favor of Biden, due only to his *previously held* positions.

...The granting of this special "star" privilege is a political bias. This is the "elitism" that people keep talkikg about in action -which so many other people seem totally oblivious to.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Actually no... The left has a special bias in favor of Biden, due only to his *previously held* positions.

...The granting of this special "star" privilege is a political bias. This is the "elitism" that people keep talkikg about in action -which so many other people seem totally oblivious to.
I don't know about obliviousness, but I sure find myself wondering what the heck you might be talking about.

Perhaps even something that actually exists in the real world? I would not know, but it sure does not look likely.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Actually yes.

I'll leave you to it. :rolleyes:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Heck, no.

Trump acts as an unchallenged bully and should learn at the level that he can understand.

At this moment this means being humbled something fierce.

Even if he suddenly learns to compromise... frankly, it is too little and too late.

You want to humble Trump? Good luck.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Possibly it should be "of concern to voters". If so, then a legitimate issue to be put in front of US voters when they are preparing to vote.

But that in no way justifies the coercion of a country under attack, by withholding promised military aid until a criminal investigation is launched against a political opponent.

Hunter Biden, the son of our political opponent Joe Biden received millions of dollars from the guy who was Hunter Biden's boss and who's suspected of taking millions of dollars from the Ukrainian government, which receives millions upon millions of dollars in U.S. foreign aid. There's an obvious possibility there to have been a political kick-back of U.S. foreign aid to the family of a U.S. Presidential contender, which U.S. authorities as well as Ukrainian authorities should investigate. Our P.O.T.U.S. would have been within his rights to ask the Ukrainian government to help us investigate the possible misallocation of U.S. foreign aid. The transcripts of calls between Trump and Ukraine have been publicly released. They clearly reveal that Trump never even mentioned the withholding of U.S. military assistance in order to coerce Ukraine into complying with Trump's wish that there be an investigation of a suspected political kick-back of U.S. foreign aid to the family of U.S. Presidential contender Joe Biden.

Last edited: