• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why i have stopped speaking about my own belief and Falun Gong.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The easy answer to this is, I am unsure if I, myself have understood Falun Gong correctly, and it would be both damaging to my self and to Falun Gong if I was to speak about the cultivation path now. I have some study to do and some cultivation to do before I can again speak of the teaching and how I experience it.

There is also a lot going on in my private life right now, so my mind is not as calm and collected as I would like it to be. Even I do not celebrate easter my self, I will use this easter to re-focus, and do my best to come back to the spiritual path I was on before.

Both my mind and body are extremely tired, and I barely holding on to life the way I want to live right now.

I think sometimes in life we all hit the wall mentally and right now I am there, to be honest, I been hitting that wall for the last 6 months or so.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The easy answer to this is, I am unsure if I, myself have understood Falun Gong correctly, and it would be both damaging to my self and to Falun Gong if I was to speak about the cultivation path now. I have some study to do and some cultivation to do before I can again speak of the teaching and how I experience it.

There is also a lot going on in my private life right now, so my mind is not as calm and collected as I would like it to be. Even I do not celebrate easter my self, I will use this easter to re-focus, and do my best to come back to the spiritual path I was on before.

Both my mind and body are extremely tired, and I barely holding on to life the way I want to live right now.

I think sometimes in life we all hit the wall mentally and right now I am there, to be honest, I been hitting that wall for the last 6 months or so.

Spend some time getting your head together, it will all work out in time.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Spend some time getting your head together, it will all work out in time.
Yes from tomorrow I don't have any study until April 14 so I have some days to regain my energy :) And I hope I will be able to start meditation again because I have skipped it for too long

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Yes from tomorrow I don't have any study until April 14 so I have some days to regain my energy :) And I hope I will be able to start meditation again because I have skipped it for too long

Practice meditation while you’re walking and talking and doing stuff.

Dissolve the boundary between meditation and non-meditation.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Recognising you are not at your best is a first step. Pace yourself and take small steps each day. Its OK to step back and reconsider what if any spiritual path is best for you currently.