• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I do not post on other forums!

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I realize there are some LaVeyan type Satanists that aren't so bad but generally most of my conversations with them go like this.
*If you have a fragile mind do not click the video below... this is your disclaimer... inappropriate language or content for some feeble minded people... do not eat... flashing lights
MA-NALSVX*

[youtube]bqMqduyzIkA[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Hahaha, LaVeyan Satanism can be a good starting point. I was one when I was 16, pretty much thought like that girl. I think I matured out of it before graduating HS. Definitely introduced me to Occultism and the LHP in the first place, and upon further study I quickly realized it was a joke.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Hahaha, LaVeyan Satanism can be a good starting point. I was one when I was 16, pretty much thought like that girl. I think I matured out of it before graduating HS. Definitely introduced me to Occultism and the LHP in the first place, and upon further study I quickly realized it was a joke.

I used to shop at Hot Topic as well... er... no I didn't... **** rich yuppies did... anyway, if you're looking for the spiritual center... you find it... Its amazing how long people have let these lies rule them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Apparently, the inner demon comes out after a couple of beers! It seems last night I was venting my aggression sort got all worked up on some metal and became all philosophical and rebellious not too bad -- I still could type. When I really drink I don't even want to bother typing. :)

Mostly, it was just sort of my way of poking fun at the situation of trying to explain myself to LaVey loving folks and blowing off some steam. All of those questions on the video have been asked of me before; the only one I haven't been asked is the one about sacrifices. :D I just think its not worth the trouble no matter how authentic to our past it is (probably 40+ years back it was VERY common...). Used to be a lot of that going on, but I'm not aware of it anymore; it's not worth the legal hassle. The rituals haven't changed we just started using our own blood (or other willing participant) instead of something else's. :)

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
I realize there are some LaVeyan type Satanists that aren't so bad but generally most of my conversations with them go like this.
*If you have a fragile mind do not click the video below... this is your disclaimer... inappropriate language or content for some feeble minded people... do not eat... flashing lights
MA-NALSVX*

I have to admit as amusing as it was it was completely stupid and held no real ground regarding the actuality of Satanism.

LaVeyan or Theistic, both sides don't prevent one from being a dumb ***.

jasonwill2

MA-NALSVX*

Well that Theistic Satanist takes a more extreme view than I thought. He sacrificed a goat and thinks that Satan was a fallen Angel...

Apparently, the inner demon comes out after a couple of beers! It seems last night I was venting my aggression sort got all worked up on some metal and became all philosophical and rebellious not too bad -- I still could type. When I really drink I don't even want to bother typing. :)

Mostly, it was just sort of my way of poking fun at the situation of trying to explain myself to LaVey loving folks and blowing off some steam. All of those questions on the video have been asked of me before; the only one I haven't been asked is the one about sacrifices. :D I just think its not worth the trouble no matter how authentic to our past it is (probably 40+ years back it was VERY common...). Used to be a lot of that going on, but I'm not aware of it anymore; it's not worth the legal hassle. The rituals haven't changed we just started using our own blood (or other willing participant) instead of something else's. :)

What is this about blood ritual? I wasn't aware of any blood rituals existing in Satanism. Infact other world religions are more guilty of this than anything, esp. ones of antiquity. I am not aware of any blood ritual in Satanism ever

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Well that Theistic Satanist takes a more extreme view than I thought. He sacrificed a goat and thinks that Satan was a fallen Angel...

What is this about blood ritual? I wasn't aware of any blood rituals existing in Satanism. Infact other world religions are more guilty of this than anything, esp. ones of antiquity. I am not aware of any blood ritual in Satanism ever

They're still around just sort of hush hush to keep the retards out of the picture. In antiquity they'd just kill something for the ritual -- nearly every religion did it and undoubtedly our little black brothers in history did as well. The practices have remained the same, but obviously people are using their own... or that of willing participants.. it is far more low key... and generally legal anywhere. :) Nothing really strange though other religious groups do it as well. Santeria and demonalaters come to mind... there are probably others.

Modern ritual components have generally manipulated for public consumption -- and since they are in the business of recruiting have to worry about things like placing Christian morality into their belief systems to be 'accepted'. We just don't give a damn... :D The information is out there, but not in any mainstream books or sources what I've found I've found through years of digging away.

Classically I am aware of excrement, sexual fluids, spit, and blood being used and of those -- your own blood is the least revolting probably and likely more conductive to the work because it is the least distracting to deal with. Blood remains the only one you can effectively use in public -- a simple diabetic pin prick and no one knows anything... If found on your person it seems like a medical supply not something odd. :)

My personal ritual paradigm revolves around death/life/blasphemy themes and I find 'self-service' (haha) distracts from my focus.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Don't talk about blood rituals. Now I got the urge to do one, but I have no reason to. Although I might do something else interesting tonight. :D

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
A general summoning would be the most likely. I haven't been working with demons in a while and now the thought isn't leaving me alone anymore.

I have recently become possesed with the need for a spell or ritual recently too

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I have recently become possesed with the need for a spell or ritual recently too
I've usually done one bigger ritual at least once a week and something smaller almost every evening. That's when I'm not distracted by something else or too tired to attempt it, that is.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
When im feeling fiendish I like to turn any old spot into a dance flor bump the music and wala parkinglot is a rave yeah for dj friends.

jasonwill2

They're still around just sort of hush hush to keep the retards out of the picture. In antiquity they'd just kill something for the ritual -- nearly every religion did it and undoubtedly our little black brothers in history did as well. The practices have remained the same, but obviously people are using their own... or that of willing participants.. it is far more low key... and generally legal anywhere. :) Nothing really strange though other religious groups do it as well. Santeria and demonalaters come to mind... there are probably others.

Modern ritual components have generally manipulated for public consumption -- and since they are in the business of recruiting have to worry about things like placing Christian morality into their belief systems to be 'accepted'. We just don't give a damn... :D The information is out there, but not in any mainstream books or sources what I've found I've found through years of digging away.

Classically I am aware of excrement, sexual fluids, spit, and blood being used and of those -- your own blood is the least revolting probably and likely more conductive to the work because it is the least distracting to deal with. Blood remains the only one you can effectively use in public -- a simple diabetic pin prick and no one knows anything... If found on your person it seems like a medical supply not something odd. :)

My personal ritual paradigm revolves around death/life/blasphemy themes and I find 'self-service' (haha) distracts from my focus.

I assume you don't mean killing people but just mean something else, but it kind of sounded like that for a second.