• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I CANNOT Believe in The Resurrection

It is sad that you appear to know as little about politics as you do the Bible.

I have a feeling that you bought into the endless conspiracy theories about the election too.
Don’t have time for all that stuff because I’m getting ready for Jesus to return and the Wedding Feast. Doing what God told me to do.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Doesn’t matter to me what you think but I know some things about the Word of God.
““For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:10-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Except this isn’t talking about the Bible.

John1.12

Free gift
Denial is more than a river in Egypt.
I don't deny 1 cor 15,1-4 . You can ignore the death ,burial and resurrection,that Jesus died for your sins all you want . God allows you to believe or not . But Thats what the bible says . Let's not pretend the bible doesn't say these things. I believe it all happened Just as the bible says it did.

Except this isn’t talking about the Bible.
Yes it does, haven’t you ever been reading the Scriptures and the word comes alive and God opens up the Scriptures and speaks to your situation. You can at that moment believe what God says and act on it or not. He does it all the time. He told me 20+ years ago that He had no problem providing for the people in the wilderness my little family of 8 was no big deal for Him. He has been faithful to that promise so far with our 14 kids. He is the one who has opened doors of opportunity and provided for us.

sojourner

I don't deny 1 cor 15,1-4 . You can ignore the death ,burial and resurrection,that Jesus died for your sins all you want . God allows you to believe or not . But Thats what the bible says . Let's not pretend the bible doesn't say these things. I believe it all happened Just as the bible says it did.
That’s certainly your prerogative to give these important texts a cursory read, and base your spiritual life upon that shallow understanding.
Good luck with that.

sojourner

Yes it does, haven’t you ever been reading the Scriptures and the word comes alive and God opens up the Scriptures and speaks to your situation. You can at that moment believe what God says and act on it or not. He does it all the time. He told me 20+ years ago that He had no problem providing for the people in the wilderness my little family of 8 was no big deal for Him. He has been faithful to that promise so far with our 14 kids. He is the one who has opened doors of opportunity and provided for us.
I’m glad that happened for you, but that’s not what the verse particularly refers to.

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus. And seeing the man who had been healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:13-14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No way I could ever vote for the anti-Christ policies of the Democrat leftist we got now. No thanks
Then it would be better if you did not vote at all. Better to do no harm than to do clear harm.

And are you serious? Do you really think that the Democrats are not more anti-Christian than Trump? You clearly do not understand your Bible regardless of how many verses that you do not understand that you quote.

Then it would be better if you did not vote at all. Better to do no harm than to do clear harm.

And are you serious? Do you really think that the Democrats are not more anti-Christian than Trump? You clearly do not understand your Bible regardless of how many verses that you do not understand that you quote.
For sure the Democrats are evil, not even hiding it anymore. Guess they have you fooled. I thought it was telling how cities burned all year with looting and murder and Jan. 6 for a few hours was considered a big riot, where some guy murders a unarmed woman and no mention, not even brought up on charges. Who was she threatening?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
For sure the Democrats are evil, not even hiding it anymore. Guess they have you fooled. I thought it was telling how cities burned all year with looting and murder and Jan. 6 for a few hours was considered a big riot, where some guy murders a unarmed woman and no mention, not even brought up on charges. Who was she threatening?

The causes of the riots is what made them news. And why are you conflating Democrats with the news services anyway? That is some strange thinking going on.