• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Hadith can NOT be part of Islam

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
How does one quote verses from the Quran commanding us to follow our Prophet PBUH but then use them as an opponent to hadith? Does that make any sense to you?

Also, the Quran commands you to pray, please tell me how you would pray? Since I assume you do not follow thw hadith on prayer.

Can you also tell me when and how you break your fasts?

Also, let's not be so careless with so called facts such as "hadith were written 250+ years after Prophet Muhammad PBUH". They were not. The words and actions of the Prophet Pbuh, including the Quran were recorded on paper in his own time. Of course, a lot of it was still passed on by word of mouth but that was not unusual for that time period and in particular for the Arabs, who could and still do trace their entire lineage back by thousands of years throuhj memorisation.

Plus, all the hadiths that have been authenticated have been done so through quite possibly the most in depth historical research in human history, where not only was each conveyor of the hadith researched but whether or not there were people who delivered the exact same or similar histories of the Prophet PBUH and then all their characters were investigated: i.e. were they honest, upstanding citizens, what did their contempories of them, how knowleadgeable were they etc.

I challenge you to show me just one other historical figures whose life, story, sayings and actions have been so thoroughly researched. From Caeser to Churchill you will find none.
I literally just said Adolf Hitler mein keimpf ( my struggle he wrote it himself) insure though you need a hadith to understand I have 2 schools of history 1. A Jew actually caused him to rise to power a Jewish fortune teller people in concentration camps died from dipheria not zyclone b ( it's a pesticide) also the gas chambers wouldn't of sealed properly also swab tests showed 0 traces of zyclone b how ever they did burn them alive.
Other school of history. Adolf Hitler was a wallpaper hanger narated by? I heard him by no by he was a wall painter narated by I'm not sure by fatwa issued ( it's aliens man aliens helped him write it narated by ancient aliens written by an alien because I am clearly in the twilight zone. But he grew angry errrrrrrrrrr he said those Jews errrrrrrrrrr then they died and he died by suicide narated by ava brawning collected by her corpse next to his she said he totally loves eating cyanide vials so do I ( though actually FBI proof unclassified and CIA shows he lived in New York but hey thats a big lie so is operation paper clip so is operation North woods. They're narated by the CIA collected by the CIA transmitted by the CIA lol. Fun fact everything I actually said is all proven true yes he really rose to power by Jewish fortune teller he also accidently killed him. ( Just google it !) Anyways I'm going to sleep it's now 6:40 am

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.”

― Criss Jami
He told ibless to bow before Adam when he was asking Adam to name the angels and Allah swt said they all prostrated before Adam except for ibless because he was among the dissobiedient/ defiant ( he was being pridefull in a hate full arrogant way to better describe he was a jin so he had free will vs the angels and he was created before Adam. PS ibless= shaytan aka Satan ( I don't know if every one knows Arabic) that's not word for word I am simple explaining the synopsis of what happen. To the best of my knowledge but I'm sleep deprived I seriously have to sleep

zayd321

I will tell you to help you next sallaht you pray while your in sujood ask the following to Allah swt ( I literally want you to message me back when this happens) say bismillah ya Allah is hadith a lie all of it? And if it is give me a sign to follow only you I ask please help me make the sign so powerful I can't ignore it if it's true say if I am to follow the Quran alone I ask you to put me on righfull guidence ask simply for a very hard hitting sign ( I did it worked that is why I am on this site) I got taqiyahed by a mufti then again then again knowing theyre was some serious stuff wrong. I woke up it said Quran verse of the day. AYA basically. It literally answered my exact question it shook the core of my soul. I want you to do the same. We are to ask for signs in the Quran ( I rely on them remember he's our creator protector and substainer) do it ask even directly for a exact time it truly doesn't matter unlike retarded other faiths WE KNOW ALLAH SWT IS REAL!!!! HE IS THE ONLY GOD ☝ la illaha I'll Allah swt. Ask him when you get your answer then come back we will talk ask it with all of your heart in sujood prostration I did it every sujood but he answers inshallah I will see you come hauling A@@ back to me. Then we will figure out what to do. This was my sign simply this but to me it was from Allah swt answering me. Your sign will be for you.View attachment 16269 View attachment 16269

zayd321

Look buddy I never said they narrations should be completely rejected. My implication is that they are not Divine books of Islam. They are MAN-MADE. A MAN decided to compile narrations and chose to to include the most authentic narrations in his texts.

Later ok, other MEN decided to grade the authenticity of these MAN-MADE narrations.

My Prophet is Muhammad. My Leaders are His Household and Companions. However, I see little to no books written by them. Our sects today stemmed from that which MEN added to the deen including FABRICATED narrations which contradict the Qur'an. Thank Abu Hanifa, Malik Ibn Anas, Mohammad Al Shafi'ii, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Mohammad Bukhari, Muslim Neyshapouri, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, Tirmidhi, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Hajar Asqalani, Al Nawawi, Ibn Taymiyyah, Al Albani, Mohammad Ibn Yaqub Al Kulayni, Allamah Al Majlisi, Sheikh Al Saduq, Sheikh Al Mufid, Al Kashi and the rest of the scholars for contributing to sowing discord in this religion and causing hatred among the Muslims.

Yes, hooray for narrations, but not for fitnah and misleading the people and causing us to follow MEN other than the Prophet peace be upon him and his pure household.

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
Look buddy I never said they narrations should be completely rejected. My implication is that they are not Divine books of Islam. They are MAN-MADE. A MAN decided to compile narrations and chose to to include the most authentic narrations in his texts.

Later ok, other MEN decided to grade the authenticity of these MAN-MADE narrations.

My Prophet is Muhammad. My Leaders are His Household and Companions. However, I see little to no books written by them. Our sects today stemmed from that which MEN added to the deen including FABRICATED narrations which contradict the Qur'an. Thank Abu Hanifa, Malik Ibn Anas, Mohammad Al Shafi'ii, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Mohammad Bukhari, Muslim Neyshapouri, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, Tirmidhi, Ibn Kathir, Ibn Hajar Asqalani, Al Nawawi, Ibn Taymiyyah, Al Albani, Mohammad Ibn Yaqub Al Kulayni, Allamah Al Majlisi, Sheikh Al Saduq, Sheikh Al Mufid, Al Kashi and the rest of the scholars for contributing to sowing discord in this religion and causing hatred among the Muslims.

Yes, hooray for narrations, but not for fitnah and misleading the people and causing us to follow MEN other than the Prophet peace be upon him and his pure household.
@zayd321 iam sorry yesterday I had taken a drug called tamazapam ( it's supposed to make you sleep) I came to not even in my room. I was arguing with everyone while out of my mind. I just woke up, and I don't even know why I tagged you while even arguing. It was another guy I was thinking I was talking to. Astagfrallah for what I have done and said to everyone last night. I don't want to be lead astray and that is why ran to quranism. I don't know what to do anymore. Most of what I said I don't remember I just woke up. I know I was upset and I believed that muhummad saw pbuh would of wanted us to follow tahweed ( monethistic one ness of Allah swt) I have to admit no matter what we do you me anyone we don't know who is rightfully guided. When I was sunni I thought something is wrong he wouldn't of wanted it to be this way. Akhi if you can point out what to do to save me what to do I will do anything. I am loosing everything and not dunya. I am loosing sight and guidence. I'm at a time I am confused my nafs desire is the same as my arooh's desire simply be correct in the eyes of Allah swt ( correct as in guided) I know many things are wrong that can't be right. I know we are to be severely tested in this dunya. Nothing is breaking my belief in Allah swt and muhummad saw pbuh is his final messenger my internal jihad major is simple I keep thinking did muhummad saw pbuh truly say follow the Sunnah did he claim divinity? It that is so then I am even more confused than ever it's as if my mind can't take it. I honestly had been following Maliki madhab of Malik may Allah be pleased with him. I don't know what to do anymore. I truly don't just help me please look I already know that if I have to follow a fatwa banning Tom and Jerry I am being opressed. It's that simple I don't accept that the prophet Muhammad saw pbuh would accept this. Even hadith the one that he says about the opressor and how to help him and how to help the opressed. Stop your brother from being the opressor. I must admit honestly yes I believe in some hadith. But I'm confused and they're is so much FITNAH and to make it even worse yesterday I became part of that FITNAH. I was even being a opressor I am disgusted with my self drug induced or not what I said to people was terrible especially the ummah it was a ruthless attack. I have 2 options find rightfull guidence or die as a kuffar ( some what yet I am confused and think at the same time I am doing what is right but only Allah swt knows what is right I am clearly not right but I view it both ways ( what caused all of this) ........ The mufti I follow was caught doing something. I took up for him. It lead to a huge argument I won't back bite him or the individual. We argued I said stop the FITNAH the guy wouldn't. He said according to you our prophet Muhammad saw pbuh is a cave man I said no that is a lie I never said that you took it out of context. I said he would want us to adjust to our times. Later I chatted with a Islamic website needing help. They thought I was a brand new revert they used taqiyah on me but not to protect the faith it was full blown to decieve me. They sent me a link to good old islamicainfo.info but it wasn't a fatwa it was simply a sheikh's answer. Problem in sunni Islam he is not a mufti that is not a fatwa that was a opinion you can't say follow it you would say it is an opinion. But no matter what everyones opinion other than a individuals opinion is wrong. Everytime I watch a Islamic video ...... I am sick of hearing the prophet Muhammad saw pbuh had a Jewish neighbor he used to leave trash on his property and one day they're was no trash so he went to check on him he was sick he accepted Islam. ( Slam it on breaks right they're) this is not a hadith it's a 100 % fabricated lie. Why and how can anyone do this to new reverts or even say it in a masjid or mosque? Knowing they are on purposely telling a false allegation? And he later uploads a video saying we need to stop this story it's not right I accept he feels bad about it may Allah swt forgive him inshallah.

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
You did not answer a simple question. How do you pray and how did you learn to pray?

Secondly, Allah does not order the collection of the Quranic verses into a single book either, yet it happened. Will you now not read the Quran either
You don't even grasp what you have even just said.......... You are not Allah swt to argue hadith and to argue things we don't know yeah that's kind of human knowledge we will all differ. But never say I know Allah swt exactly did something or thinks something infact I am done with this entire website for that comment.

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
That was supposed to of been a reply to curious mind note ( I hit the wrong button) I am leaving this website I will go to the end of the earth if I have to to get my answers debating hadith hadith is one thing but when you say you know something Allah swt has done or knows and you imply it as you know it you have literally just..... Never mind never mind never mind. I'm done I'm gone I'm done WA alyakum assalam wa rahmathula WA barakattu to all of you. No more hatred I won't keep FITNAH going may we all be guided inshallah.

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
I am done I am going back to the Sunnah I can't take it if I don't I am literally going to wind up insane. I can't take it anymore!!!! Maybe this time things will be better I am yes contradicting myself but they are right the Quran alone I can't risk being wrong I am going to loose my sanity. I thought maybe taking my collar off would help no it hasn't I will put it back on my self as far as a cinter block if following Allah swt means to follow every sound hadith even the odd ones I will make that center block attached to my neck a freight train this time I'm throwing into the ocean in to the Marianas trench I am not able to comprehend anything I apologize to every one ( it sounds like a sick joke ) but it has been interfering with my normal life for maybe 6 months but I can't comprehend any of this without hadith I will end this by saying I bare whiteness they're is no god worthy of worship except Allah swt and he has sent his final messenger/ slave muhhumad saw phuh ( and I will follow the messenger I will even go farther I will take up religious studies on Islam ) ashadu an la illaha I'll Allah wa ashadu ana muhummadan rasoulallah ☝ consider me no longer quranism this had to of been a test I see it for what it is I was stupid astagfrallah!!!!!

Arhammikhaelbosarge

Blurobslobokikashka
Good bye every one WA alyakum assalam wa rahmathula WA barakattu. Alhamdullilah for all. This was a hard test but I seen it alhamdullilah for all subhanallah!!!!