• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Hadith can NOT be part of Islam

You are a naughty boy , does not want to go through your own home-work attentively . It says , 'I gave the scripture to Moses.....' and about Injeel it says ,' I gave scripture to Jesus.....'
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." 2:136

we make not distinction among His prophets nor what was revealed/given to all.
need to say more? nay!! its self explanatory

Today's OT and NT are far away from this claim , even Jews and Christians admitted this fact .
when ask the Jews and Christian about Quran,
its a copied book with full or errors, they claimed

But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing. 23:53

I think you are just spending your leisure time in this thread . Please come with a real deal not a load of what you think ..
perhaps you are right, this is not the proper thread to discuss this topic
and I shall stop, my apology to Aamer for deviating his thread to other

chill, rest n relax is the theme now ;)

Union

Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." 2:136

we make not distinction among His prophets nor what was revealed/given to all.
need to say more? nay!! its self explanatory

Thank you to comment that Qur'an is self-explanatory , at least in this case. But you again fell into your own trap . The verse says us to believe ' what was revealed to Moses and Jesus' . So many contents are in today's Bible not what revealed to Moses and Jesus . For examples , letters of Paul , acts of the disciples, journey of James etc. Though these are canonical part of the present Bible but not having any relation with 'what was revealed to Jesus ' .

Again if you look into the OT , Deuteronomy 34:5 describing the death of Moses :

"5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over."

Obviously that account of Moses' death is not from Moses , but from somebody who witnessed Moses' funeral and also it says 'to this day no one knows where his grave is' pointing a remote date after the death of Prophet Moses .

There are hundreds of such internal evidences exist which prove that fact that the current Bible is the result of edition and alternation of people in latter time . Hence the verses in the Qur'an talking about the Torah and Injeel are not the same as today's OT and NT .

when ask the Jews and Christian about Quran,
its a copied book with full or errors, they claimed

But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing. 23:53

It doesn't matter who claims what . Show me a likewise proof that I brought from internal evidence of Bible . It will prove their case .

Union

perhaps you are right, this is not the proper thread to discuss this topic
and I shall stop, my apology to Aamer for deviating his thread to other

chill, rest n relax is the theme now ;)

Forgive me if I hurt you . I was just joking . I have a feeling that you are good guy and you are just trying to scrutinized the truth as much as possible . May GOD bless you .

Draupadi

have you read any of it to make such a claim?

prophet's enemy are trying hard to keep people away from His scriptures.
started with Quran if to read alone with no hadith support can be deviated or worst a sin to read the translated copies
and now Torah and Gospel has become their next target.

And who believe in what has been revealed to you and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. 2:4

This is the path of thy Lord, a straight path. We have detailed Our revelations for a people who take heed. 6:126

did we adhere to those message?

my friendly advise, read it as how you first read Quran for guidance.

Yes I did read it from an anti-Islamic site though. But they were quite convincing. By the way even an Islamic site said that one such particular scholar declared that Torah, Gospel, etc. are God's words and so can't be corrupted. This goes against the sayings of the Quran. By the way I made a mistake in that statement. It was the early scholars and not the early Ahadith. Forgive me.

Thank you to comment that Qur'an is self-explanatory , at least in this case. But you again fell into your own trap . The verse says us to believe ' what was revealed to Moses and Jesus' . So many contents are in today's Bible not what revealed to Moses and Jesus . For examples , letters of Paul , acts of the disciples, journey of James etc. Though these are canonical part of the present Bible but not having any relation with 'what was revealed to Jesus ' .

Again if you look into the OT , Deuteronomy 34:5 describing the death of Moses :

"5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over."

Obviously that account of Moses' death is not from Moses , but from somebody who witnessed Moses' funeral and also it says 'to this day no one knows where his grave is' pointing a remote date after the death of Prophet Moses .

There are hundreds of such internal evidences exist which prove that fact that the current Bible is the result of edition and alternation of people in latter time . Hence the verses in the Qur'an talking about the Torah and Injeel are not the same as today's OT and NT .

It doesn't matter who claims what . Show me a likewise proof that I brought from internal evidence of Bible . It will prove their case .
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets.
And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. 33:40

who said that and who was the audience?
it cannot be the prophet because if its him
it will begin with 'Says' and he will address himself as 'I'

neither can it be Allah because the Lord only communicate to His prophets and the audience obviously not a prophet

or is there a verse in Quran that specifically says Quran was given to Muhammad?
likewise is there a verse that specifically says Torah was given to Musa?

the answer is No to both

but does that make me to lose faith in His scriptures?
Not at all, i read and I believe the message came from Him.
Whoever the writer was not a concern for me, PERIOD!!

In OT there are many other prophets that was not mentioned in Quran and not all name mentioned in Quran were prophets.

Is David or Solomon a prophet? not in OT last I read
but Kings to their people
Remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.. 5:20

my point,
scripture that was given to Moses was part of Torah that was revealed to the Children of Israel
and whoever the prophet* among them to receive the revelation after Moses can also be the same to write the Torah.

*in OT, there are few more prophets came after Moses but before Isa that was not revealed in Quran

As for where Moses grave was, does it really matter?
In fact i would say its good for people not to know or people will be too busy worshiping the grave instead of serving Him.

though story of Moses made a bulk of it in Quran yet we dont know what happen to his disappearance?
Is he still alive today?
was he died of war?
or what happen to Aaron?

in OT I learned;
both Moses and his brother Aaron died of natural death (old age)
both never set foot into the promised land which also the same blessed land shown/given to Abraham.
what is Bayt
what is Kaabah
purpose of the animals sacrificial

and i talked too much lol

sorry I deviate again from the topic of the thread
i have to stop now

I have yet to read NT so no comment

Forgive me if I hurt you . I was just joking . I have a feeling that you are good guy and you are just trying to scrutinized the truth as much as possible . May GOD bless you .

no harm done, we are all here to learn
May The Lord bless you too

Yes I did read it from an anti-Islamic site though. But they were quite convincing. By the way even an Islamic site said that one such particular scholar declared that Torah, Gospel, etc. are God's words and so can't be corrupted. This goes against the sayings of the Quran. By the way I made a mistake in that statement. It was the early scholars and not the early Ahadith. Forgive me.
I have come to believe if one looking for fault in Torah/Injeel/Quran, one will find aplenty
but if one is sincere seeking for guidance in His scriptures, He will walk one through

It is He Who has taught the Qur'an. 55:2
and the same one to teach both Torah and Injeel

IMHO.

Union

Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets.
And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. 33:40

who said that and who was the audience?
it cannot be the prophet because if its him
it will begin with 'Says' and he will address himself as 'I'

neither can it be Allah because the Lord only communicate to His prophets and the audience obviously not a prophet

or is there a verse in Quran that specifically says Quran was given to Muhammad?
likewise is there a verse that specifically says Torah was given to Musa?

the answer is No to both

but does that make me to lose faith in His scriptures?
Not at all, i read and I believe the message came from Him.
Whoever the writer was not a concern for me, PERIOD!!

In OT there are many other prophets that was not mentioned in Quran and not all name mentioned in Quran were prophets.

Is David or Solomon a prophet? not in OT last I read
but Kings to their people
Remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.. 5:20

my point,
scripture that was given to Moses was part of Torah that was revealed to the Children of Israel
and whoever the prophet* among them to receive the revelation after Moses can also be the same to write the Torah.

*in OT, there are few more prophets came after Moses but before Isa that was not revealed in Quran

As for where Moses grave was, does it really matter?
In fact i would say its good for people not to know or people will be too busy worshiping the grave instead of serving Him.

though story of Moses made a bulk of it in Quran yet we dont know what happen to his disappearance?
Is he still alive today?
was he died of war?
or what happen to Aaron?

in OT I learned;
both Moses and his brother Aaron died of natural death (old age)
both never set foot into the promised land which also the same blessed land shown/given to Abraham.
what is Bayt
what is Kaabah
purpose of the animals sacrificial

and i talked too much lol

sorry I deviate again from the topic of the thread
i have to stop now

I have yet to read NT so no comment

How does 33.40 become a likewise example I produced from OT and NT . It was revealed by ALLAH and recipient was Prophet Muhammad . Nothing wrong with that - not linguistically nor grammatically .It is the same as if you told me : 'Union is full of crap ... " , what is wrong with that though me (union) is the audience .

And yes , you are right , Torah , as per Qur'an is the collection of Books not specifically nor solely revealed to Prophet Moses rather upon all the Prophets for the Children of Israel , but for the other one you stood for the correction . Here is the verse which says Qur'an was inspired to Prophet Muhammad .

[6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "GOD's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside GOD." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

How does 33.40 become a likewise example I produced from OT and NT . It was revealed by ALLAH and recipient was Prophet Muhammad . Nothing wrong with that - not linguistically nor grammatically .It is the same as if you told me : 'Union is full of crap ... " , what is wrong with that though me (union) is the audience .

And yes , you are right , Torah , as per Qur'an is the collection of Books not specifically nor solely revealed to Prophet Moses rather upon all the Prophets for the Children of Israel , but for the other one you stood for the correction . Here is the verse which says Qur'an was inspired to Prophet Muhammad .

[6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "GOD's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside GOD." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."
And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.33:40
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance 33:41

does those verse sound like Allah talked to the prophet?
He is always precised with His words but why 'Muhammad' not 'you'
when He always address him as 'you' in all other verses?
and to me, those message clearly refer to big audience.

like Torah, it could well be someone else who writes the Quran we have today.

take the example of Surah Al-Fateha.

We know words came from the prophet begin with 'Say'
but do we see that in the beginning of that verse?
As for glorifying verse, He will quote certain name of prophet as an example
but do we see any name attached to that verse?

so who said that beautiful verse?

to me personally,
if I have read and believed what written in it,
it didnt really matter who said or write His scripture,
its not a concern to me anymore.

The message is all that matter.

Regards to 6:16, you are correct to say Quran was revealed to the prophet.
I was looking for 'Quran given to Muhammad' specifically but the verse you gave was just as good and I stand corrected.
Thank you.

Union

And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.33:40
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance 33:41

does those verse sound like Allah talked to the prophet?
He is always precised with His words but why 'Muhammad' not 'you'
when He always address him as 'you' in all other verses?
and to me, those message clearly refer to big audience.

like Torah, it could well be someone else who writes the Quran we have today.

take the example of Surah Al-Fateha.

We know words came from the prophet begin with 'Say'
but do we see that in the beginning of that verse?
As for glorifying verse, He will quote certain name of prophet as an example
but do we see any name attached to that verse?

so who said that beautiful verse?

to me personally,
if I have read and believed what written in it,
it didnt really matter who said or write His scripture,
its not a concern to me anymore.

The message is all that matter.

Regards to 6:16, you are correct to say Quran was revealed to the prophet.
I was looking for 'Quran given to Muhammad' specifically but the verse you gave was just as good and I stand corrected.
Thank you.

Well my friend , Arabic language got its own grammatical rules and applications . The issues as an English reader may concern you are common in Arabic language . If you ever lived in Arab society you may find all those applications of changing persons (1st person to 2nd , 2nd person to 3rd etc. - known as Iltifat) .

Arabic grammar also has feature where plural is equivalent singular (Royal Plural-Nahnu in Qur'an).Hence these are not much of surprises for an Arabic reader .

Surah Fatiha and other verses like these are falling under Iltifat which has to do with Arabic rhetoric . A speaker can change the grammatical person in his/her speech towards the addressee instead towards the audience though the addressee may not present physically . If you look at Surah Fatiha you can find this rule of Iltifat .

Last edited:
Well my friend , Arabic language got its own grammatical rules and applications . The issues as an English reader may concern you are common in Arabic language . If you ever lived in Arab society you may find all those applications of changing persons (1st person to 2nd , 2nd person to 3rd etc. - known as Iltifat) .

Arabic grammar also has feature where plural is equivalent singular (Royal Plural-Nahnu in Qur'an).Hence these are not much of surprises for an Arabic reader .

Surah Fatiha and other verses like these are falling under Iltifat which has to do with Arabic rhetoric . A speaker can change the grammatical person in his/her speech towards the addressee instead towards the audience though the addressee may not present physically . If you look at Surah Fatiha you can find this rule of Iltifat .

As for knowing the name of Abrahams wives, etc, it's not important to our salvation. There's not going to be a pop quiz on the day of judgment as far as I know. Peace. -Aamer.
as to those who writes Torah/Injeel/Quran

What important is to read and follow the best of it;
Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. 39:18

Peace

Union

as to those who writes Torah/Injeel/Quran

What important is to read and follow the best of it;
Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding. 39:18

Peace

Certainly . Peace be upon you also and your family n friends .

Julian McMillan

As-salam'alaikum

All praise is due to God the most Mighty all-loving most merciful, and may peace and blessings be upon all His prophets.

Please excuse me if my grammar, punctuation and or spelling is awry I am a bit tired.

It is great if you think, feel and admit that the Qur'an is your only source of law, guidance and a manuel on how to live God bless you inshallah.

Now I don't mean to insult anyone who created and or follow's hadith but this is just my opinion and the opinion that might be expressed by a few others (hopefully I am not alone) some claim that the only way to know the prophet and how he lived is through the Sunnah and Hadith and the only way to know how to pray is in the Sunnah and hadith and also it can best explain the Qur'anic verses we claim we don't understand (I think the reason why we can't understand these verse is we don't really care to understand them) anyway, there are many fallacy's in ahadith they many th times insult the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and the other prophets(pbut) and degrade them.

Right, there are many situations where two sahih hadiths on the same subject will contradict themselves and most of the time the Qur'an itself.

For example on the day of judgement the Qur'an states that everyone is accountable for their own sins and that even their prophets will be a witness against them.

God also many th times says that no human, no idol and no prophet may intercede with Him and His servant.
That like the christians claim(God needs a medium to communicate with us and he is Jesus Christ) now there is a sahih hadith that claims prophet Muhammad(saw) will intercede for his believers on the day of judgement isn't this against God's fair and just judgement in the Qur'an?

There is another sahih hadith that claims the sins of the no practising and practising muslims will be put on the jews and christians whether righteous or evil.

God has stated "have I perfected my religion for you this day" and so forth and yet you want to perfect Islam using hadith.

Let's compare ahadith and the christian Holy Bible:

•the christians claim that those who wrote the Bible were divinely inspired by God to write it and because they claim and others claim that they were devinely inspired does it really mean we should trust them since they are humans and they will make mistakes and look for glorification through writing these texts. A lot of the hadith is the same that it was written by man about prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and these individuals claimed they were inspired by God write the hadith.

•in the bible a lot of the new testament verses contradict themselves the same that the new testament contradicts the morals taught in the old testament. The same with hadith, a lot of sahih hadiths contradict each other about the prophet, Allah and many things in general.

•many claim hadith to be corruption free because it is sahih and authorized by God (apparently when God challenged people to create a verse like His He meant it).

•many claim the Bible to be corruption free but God clearly said man will throw the book behind their backs.

The reason why there is so much violence and terror coming from the muslim world today is because of hadith, the reason why so many people are misled about Islam is because of hadith, like others have said Muhammad(pbuh) lived one book he brought one book from God and he left one book from God and that was the Qur'an, he never mentioned hadith or sunnah as far as the Qur'an and God are concerned.
Please don't take me to be insulting or enforcing my views on you but its just my point of view.

As many of you might think I'm not a Qur'anist, or a sunni, shia etc. But I am a muslim ie. One who submits to the will of God and His law.

So I leave you with peace and blessings from the Lord inshallah

All praise is due to God, the most merciful all loving and all forgiving

Peace and blessings be upon His prophets from Adam(pbuh)-Muhammad(pbuh)

As-salam'alaikum

Kind regards
Julian.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

Muslims are trying to get rid of because they reveal the truth of Muhammad and his sexuality and aggressive
And also the conversations reveal Islamic myths
Therefore, trying to get rid of these conversations
Bysayingit'scorrect or incorrect
Mode oftransport
These make the human gets lost in the maze and ends and he knows that Islam has been placed in a difficult position
Therefore Muslims should try to stay away from the sayings
And say that the Koran is just a book Muslims
I tell them so in the Quran needs to repeal it
For example, to understand the many verses of the Qur'an
Butifwe go backtoconversations
Aishabetrayalincident
Her husband, Mohammed
Cannot be understood without alagadith
The marriage of Zaynab Bint jahsh, the wife of his adopted son of Muhammad
Cannot be understood without alagadith
The fightingverses
Sexverses
So the problem I think is the problem is not in the Koran and the hadiths
Because modern born from the Quran and is dependent on it

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yourreasons forgoing down theversesofthe Qur'anare
Each verse of the Qur'an because in verse
It is the task of
Do you also want to abolish the Office of Islamic books
That history cannot explain the verses of the Qur'an without chatter
Haida even refer to the altoray and the Gospel
There isa significant result
Isthe mind
Thathumanindustryby Mohamed
In cooperation with others including his son Naufal monk bahira weadas El Niño
I am aftrh Alim to abrogate the Quran and throw away from human

adam1995

Salam brother. I have a youotube page that you must see, about the truth islam. It is great to see that you are discovering the truth. This page might help you more if you understand arabic. Barakallah feekRaed Akkary - YouTube

Ashraf

How do you then perform the daily obligatory salat without knowing how to perform it in hadith? The Holy Qur'an does not tell us how to perform it

Qamar

What a breath of fresh air this thread is!!!

Peace be upon all of you!

For years now I have kind of stopped believing in Hadith, I don't call myself a Quranist (don't like box's & label's). I stumbled upon this thread by chance (as you do) but couldn't stop reading, it touched on so many topics. Thanks to Aemer and Union, you two so reminded me of myself (in a good way) ;)

Below are my thoughts/questions on allot of what this thread made me think of:

When we have a Book that is called the Furqan, a Book that speaks for itself, a Book that asks us to Reflect, to Think, to use our Hearts, to Remember etc etc, why do we need someone else to explain it? why are we concerned to know about Mohammed's life after the revelation but NEVER concerned about all those years in the Cave of Hiraa?

If Adam was created to be Khalifa on earth, and God taught Adam "all the names" are we not all Adam or at least born with the potential to be and can unlock "all the names"?

The Quran we have is Osman's book (we are told!!!) many Quran's were burned for this one to be THE one and only Quran. What makes it authentic is its perfect grammar. One of the biggest misunderstood historical fact, is that Sibawayh found Arabic grammar, the truth is that the Quran set Arabic grammar. The people of the MuAlQat were stunned by it and till today, till the end of time it's the most perfect piece of "literature" in Arabic. So sorry but to get what I am talking about, one needs to prefect the Arabic language. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just that I have read the Quran in other languages, and The Voice of it disappears, yes I said Voice, because the Quran has a distinct Voice and this I think is obvious to anyone that reads it or hear it in Arabic. It's also a Book written in detailed bullet points, why would The Divine repeat itself over and over again? When Allah have sent so many books before? some we know of and many we don't know of. Do we as Muslims take responsibility to go read the ones we know of? Why do we want to be fed what's wrong and right only? Why are we only concerned about how many "points" we need to get to paradise? When we are told clearly that only by Allah's mercy we get to paradise not by how "good" we have been!!! I always wonder if these people with the lists of what's haram and halal, what to do and not to do, how much percentage, how many rakka etc etc, will these people haggle over Allahs judgement? Will they show their list's and cry "but the Hadith told me if I do this, I get 50 points?" I wonder!! We are here to worship and to represent Allah on earth, we can't be free in accomplishing our mission if we don't look inwards, if we don't stop blindly following and start Questioning, Thinking, Reflecting, simply to use the tools Allah gave us!!! And to trust that if we are sincere, Allah will guide us.

I have more questions than answers, sorry about that! Don't mean to divert the topic, It's just that I stopped talking about or on religion for a long time now and this thread just pushed so many buttons :)

One last question, someone here mentioned that Prophet Mohammed was not illiterate, can somebody enlighten me on this please?

Peace!

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh to all my brothers.
I begin with a verse from the Noble Quraan.
Surah al-Hujarat
"O you who believe, if a wrongdoer should approach you conveying information, then verify that so as not to fall into ignorance thus regretting what you have done."

Now if you a Quranist or any other ist and if you accept the words of the Noble Quraan then the message is very clear.
The books of hadiths are there and all you have to do is verify and if you lazy in verifying then don't blame the books of hadiths but yourselves.
There is an Islamic science that studies hadith and their authenticity and it is dependent on several other Islamic sciences.Checking authenticity of hadith needs expertise and it is not a simple matter that one can do on oneself so a non-expert should be very careful in stating and using hadith.Hadiths are historical documents and these documents need to be verified.Now if anyone speaks ill of the hadith books without doing proper studies then he basically does an injustice to his soul.Note there are many experts that have studied Islamic science on hadiths and all you got to do is refer your queries to them but to throw all hadiths as unauthentic is equal to disrespect to the teachings of our Nabi Muhammad (SAW).
Do your homework before pointing fingers at the hadith books.
Lets look at more verses from Noble Quraan.
"And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire!"
Now if anyone does not believe in RasooluAllah (SAW) and his message then you have left the fold of Islam.His message is the Sunnah and this sunnah was conveyed to us through the books of hadith.
PS you will definitely be questioned in your grave about a man called Muhammadur Rasool Allah(SAW) and if you know not of his teachings then you know nothing about him.On that day,in your grave,your mouth will be zipped and if you have knowledge of Muhammadur Rasool Allah(SAW) then your soul will come to your aid and help you in answering a simple question about him.Remember that this World was created because of Muhammadur Rasool Allah(SAW) and if he was not created then nothing (absolutely nothing not even yourself) would have been created.
Peace and salaams to all.
faroukfarouk

Last edited: