• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why god created hymen for females

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Mate, take it up with trruth. Correct him before trying to convince a Kaafir like me. I simply read the article trruth linked to and based my response on it.

That still doesn't make your statement correct.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
But you still keep missing the point.

If circumcision is good for humans and that is why Muslims are enjoined to undergo the procedure, why did not Allah make humans circumcised prior to birth itself?

Please answer without derailing.

I already did, but that wasn't what you wanted to hear. When you are honest enough to accept the truth when it comes in front of you even if you personally dislike it then let me know.

Once you decide do to that, then go read my previous statement on this same question that you asked earlier.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Thank you for your advice,brother.

But it is still not compulsary to be circumcised.
in other words,i won't go to hell,just because i didn't cut my moustach short.

But what i did understand from hadith that it is about cleanliness,so i think
there was a purpose from the foreskin while in mother's womb,maybe to
protect the penis head from the womb liquids,just guesses,i am not a doctor.
but need to be investigated.

So that foreskin isn't needed after birth and need to be circmcised,not hard to understand and sounds logic.

From what I know it is compulsory, every male must do it. I would advise you to look into it more if you wish. I am not advising you to something which is haram, I want for you what I would want for myself.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
A biological function for the hymen isn't hard to find, and it need have nothing to do with proving virginity.

Of all body orifices the vagina is among the most vulnerable to microbial infection. Post-puberty its lining secretes glycogen, allowing acid-producing bacteria to flourish and keep the pH too low for most other microbes to colonise it. Pre-puberty the hymen acts as at least a partial barrier.

Thats a good point,johnhanks.

And in puberty there is no much need for hymen since girls start the mensrual cycle.

Menstruation is a natural cleanser. The menstrual period is a natural cleansing process, which releases bacteria from inside the reproductive system and helps the body to discharge excess iron.
Reference : What's Good About Getting Your Period? Benefits of Menstruation

Pastor Bron

Without regard for non-human species that have hymens, and furthermore without regard for humans who have no conciousness of the Creator, nor for those who do not value the sanctity of sex in terms of virginity before marriage, a significance for religious humans is that the presence of the hymen as an anatomical feature in the female human makes possible the sealing and establishment of the first mating of a virgin woman with her husband as a sacred event, a blood covenant ritual for those of purposeful and devout intention. -- Pastor Bron

Skwim

Veteran Member
Without regard for non-human species that have hymens, and furthermore without regard for humans who have no conciousness of the Creator, nor for those who do not value the sanctity of sex in terms of virginity before marriage, a significance for religious humans is that the presence of the hymen as an anatomical feature in the female human makes possible the sealing and establishment of the first mating of a virgin woman with her husband as a sacred event, a blood covenant ritual for those of purposeful and devout intention. -- Pastor Bron
Are we to assume you're not kidding here?

Alceste

Vagabond

Might be nice if it were even remotely true. Many, many, many women do not bleed on their first time. I sure hope you have other ways to seal the bond of a woman and her husband mating for the first time, because this one is really stupid.

Me Myself

Back to my username
So that some people can stupidly think it is a great way of determining virginity, and some women that never lost it can be unjustly put to death by their husbands.

At least if we give credence to the bible.

Last edited:

stormytimes

Wow can't believe the answers on this forum, the title it's self gives half the answer. It's not to punish anyone was not meant to be used for that purpose that is man trying to out think god and his purpose. THE HYMEN HAD ONE PUPOSE AND ONE ONLY, TO PROOVE THAT MARRIE WAS A VIRGIN AFTER BEING WITH CHILD ( CHRIST )

Skwim

Veteran Member
Wow can't believe the answers on this forum, the title it's self gives half the answer. It's not to punish anyone was not meant to be used for that purpose that is man trying to out think god and his purpose. THE HYMEN HAD ONE PUPOSE AND ONE ONLY, TO PROOVE THAT MARRIE WAS A VIRGIN AFTER BEING WITH CHILD ( CHRIST )
goofy_watermark.png

 
 
  YUP!   YUP!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
What do you think the purpose from creating the hymen ?
Do chimps have also hymens or only the human females ?
If chimps don't have hymen,then how it evolved to humans.

if hymen was created to show only virginity,then for what purpose god wanted
the one who lost her virginity to be disgraced.

Lemurs (primates), Chimps (primates), guinea pigs, mole rats, hyenas, horses, llamas, elephants, rats, toothed whales, seals, etc...

All have hymens.

What is the purpose of "disgracing" a mole rat?:facepalm:

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread is lulzy.

I think men should have a similar "part" that shows their "virginity" too.