• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why God allows Evil

ppp

Why does He allow evil?
That is the mantra that several, not to say many, atheists usually point out, whenever they want to underline the Christian doctrine contradictions.

Why does He do that? Because He is not a dictator.
God's Order is not any different than politics.
There is the party of Good, led by Jesus. And there is the party of evil, led by Satan.

There are Jesus' servants and there are Lucifer's servants. They belong to two different parties.
As Matthew 13,49 says, the wicked and the just. The first fight for the sake of good, the second for the sake of evil.
So if He were a dictator, He would prevent evil people from having a say.
He would prevent them from joining "politics". From doing evil.

He does not do that because
1) He is not a dictator
2) He respects people's free will
3) He hopes they can choose the party of Good by themselves

It is Satan that would like to be a dictator by killing all the good people, and ruling Earth with his wicked politicians .
But he is not allowed to do that. He is forced to respect democracy, as God does.
Even were that true, it wouldn't matter. If there is a Christian style god, then every non human event that causes suffering is an evil action by that god.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Yes we do what we can to prevent evil but it sounds like you want God to step in all the time, and that would be a lot, so that nobody would be able to do anything evil.

I don't want God to step in. I lack belief in any God. My belief is that there is no God to step in and stop evil. I was discussing the topic of this thread.

It is interesting in God's case that His way of working towards overcoming all the evil in the universe was to become a man and allow humans to torture Him to death when He was innocent of any wrong doing, and not retaliating.

The interesting part for me is that people believe in a God so prone to failure. His two major plans to stop evil had little if any effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: ppp

ppp

Jephthah made an oath to God.

In these times oaths had same significance as contracts today, nobody ever broke their oaths.
You are missing Kelly's point. It's not about Jephthah's oath. It's about the fact that God knowingly and intentionally accepted a human sacrifice.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
You are missing Kelly's point. It's not about Jephthah's oath. It's about the fact that God knowingly and intentionally accepted a human sacrifice.
It's not true that God "intentionally" accepted sacrifice as if God told Jephath to swear.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human being man says I'm my own god. First he has to have rich man's support to control life on earth. Chosen leader. Then he had to own his supported group meaning.

Then he goes about destroying what he says isn't God. By his terms only. All fake in a sick mind. Never just his mind. He has group support first.

So Hitler said his type of human blonde haired blue eyed was the God type lying. From bible reading about owning getting gods powers. He's only ever just the puny human.

As the satanic verses are a testimonial of human sacrifice stated as the bible. Said clouds white owning blue centres...eyes no longer were burning out by UFO ark sun mass. Saved our life.

Gods terms heavens body sacrificed. Not man's.

Gods. Nothing to do with humans. What false symbolism is.

Theme they believed....my god type saved humanity. I'm the superior race.

Yet historic sacrificed humans left desert life migrated to iced snow continents thinking it safer.

Bible terms Egyptian family desert dweller first became migrating wanderer. Which is Muslim...Jew...Iranian etc sacrificed healed genetics. New tribes.

As everyone seems to forget family abused their family same DNA owner first. So Jewish people said they were gods chosen. And said we are cursed to be harmed again and again.

False.

I believe in genetic superiority human is an inherited saved changed DNA human. Yet most races owned a form of tanned skin. So maybe the Egyptians origin were of lighter skin origin who were sa tanned by heavens fallout change.

Why then did he murder Jewish people? As he said it was by gods plan as they weren't the God inheritors. DNA. When anyone left living was the inheritor.

So after I read the bible. Where it states human is one species on gods earth. Procreating by two. Mutual and equal.

Stated.

I wondered why such evil atrocities were committed. The worst by men as women's treatment abuses by her mutual life partner.

So I realised legal had to own a written document of evidenced realisation to proclaim it's social position beyond that of rich man bully group history.

Life of human family takeover.

Yet it failed us too as it's full of bribery and corruption. What rich man control causes.

Corruption of all things good.

Therefore when maniacs owning a personal agenda are given superior control as one organised life takeover. He always uses past stories to support his modern reasons.

So science says. I was given by myself hierarchial intelligent position. That states humans are one owned species exact. Two of mutual exact. Procreate their own species. Exact.

A human isn't a human until they are present as the human.

Yet theists wannabe scientists don't give human their natural science position. First.

I knew by my study of human origin teachings the parent DNA first life was the same human body type parent for everyone. Why we are exactly family extended family.

After science was practiced origin no longer existed. As DNA.

As only babies from sperm ovary had created new life. The exact teaching. Sin of inherit ance of self was by human sex.

Therefore the testimonial also stated why all children babies were equal mutual with God. Clarified legal.

As two human parents having sex is the same act for everyone. So it was given legal status.

Don't blame the baby human for inheriting changed genetics.
......yet Hitler did.

He wanted their human parentage eradicated. So only a blonde haired blue eyed race would take over.

So as England owned that type of race too I wondered why he wanted their life eradicated.

Proving it was involved with group control of a rich man's agenda.

Therefore he intended to wipe out most of the human race. So was supported in theme via gods nuclear not stable energy studies to achieve it.

As nuclear wipes out any kind of human.

Therefore his swastika sign. American Indian already used. As they were historic involved in pyramid satanic science in America. Same as it's symbolism in India. China.

All applying technology.

He believed his nuclear returned leadership was going to eradicate the human race back to one same DNA family.

Which means in every nation where the wanderer travelled life would be eradicated.

As those who read first race humans was same one DNA type only. They try to invent its occurrence by eradication of life back to a basic human structure.

As they believe they act on behalf of recreating natural history.

Highest human equal was mutual DNA once only naturally. Origin. Origin is gone. They ignored their own advice.

Therefore humanity ought to assess its false science preachers before they purposefully eradicate us.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God in human man's life on earth was scientific terms only.

Psychic. Aware. Conscious observation. Human. Men agreed.

God owned any body type as its highest fixed held form.

Lots of gods said science. All highest forms.

His brother hence asks him why did he change God then? The term highest substance of anything.

He quotes as I'm Satan. The man brother scientific advice. Memories only.

So you look up when a reaction happens. You see clouds. You know they are clouds. They disappear. Notified reaction to conscious mind.

In the clouds are images of giant human like angels.

So a basic science question. Human to human. Why do you scientist thinking claim you're the cloud first?

As you have to be a human to see a cloud.

His old psychic advice. On origin earth when a human man's biology was closer to being a God human. As a human. I invented a time light shifting machine.

Meaning I wanted the light above taken out of the heavens and put inside my science machine. I only wanted the immaculate body to exist.

As I wanted to only be eternal. Thesis what I wanted is said exact. He believes he becomes the eternal as a human. Notified the thesis.

Yet he took the substances out of earths rock mass.

Now maths says energy held was held by mass the condition only. Yet he does a very small machine reaction.

His thesis mass however meant I can keep removing the same mass into the future. Then his reactions caused by constant to mass removal no mass in maths or energy...holes.

As the future science caused.

As maths equalled mass removed first. Not machine reaction as it's not natural mass.

Was his teaching. He taught he destroyed all life on origin earth as a God scientist.

After the designed reaction causes it finished earth life....the heavens cooled. Human image therefore emerged in clouds. Clouds previous form just smoking rolling cooling no image.

Why he falsified his human awareness. As no human was in any cloud.

Why does God allow evil as men said they were allowed to cause it. Known.

joelr

In the OT scriptures God is intensely involved in Israel as the Suzerain ruler, the King and God and had promised to be with Israel and take care of them if they followed the law and did not reject Him as their God, and that He also would punish them if they did reject Him and ignore the law.

Yes they tried as hard as they could but then the Persians invaded. So they tried harder and the Greeks invaded. They still tried and the Romans invaded.

So which scripture says that God will no longer help out? You said it's scriptural that God would protect Israel and take care of them. So where does it say he will stop? Becuse he stopped.

Maybe you know all this already but just reject it because of your naturalistic suppositions.

No I reject it because it's fiction. So you believe in Inana, all the other Gods and that Gabrielle gave updates to Muhammad on the fact that Gods word had been corrupted? If you drop the naturalistic suppositions then you have to believe, there are eyewitnesses and far too many apologetics and proofs of Islam to ignore it. If you don't believe it then you also have a naturalistic supposition.

I wouldn't call Christian Science a Christian denomination.
I do believe God answers prayer however.

Demonstrate Christian science isn't a real sect of Christianity.

Prayer studies have shown prayer does not work.
Mortality rates for disease show that there is no help from any deity. If a cancer has a 50% mortality rate and you look at enough cases 50% always die. Probability wins. Adding a God to that doesn't work.
If a God was healing people then mortality rates would be untrackable because of all the healings. They would constantly change depending on how many people God, Allah, Krishna or other wanted to heal.