• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why !Fluffy! Wonders If She Has Become Possessed By Something Unpleasant

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
It was a dark and stormy night. Sitting in the gloom, pensively smoking a legal substance, I pondered once again: why post anything at all when all you have is this stupid dysfunctional dial up. And then it hit me like a lightning bolt!

Quick, unplug the modem you fool, before it gets fried in this massive electrical storm!

No, really it all started with my decision to do a radical makeover. Out of sheer boredom i cleaned the house, changed the litterbox, made dinner, changed my avatar, and decided to use my ID from the "other" place i frequent. For some reason my posts "over there" were decidedly nicer, friendlier, and darn it, cuter.

Well the ennui has almost vanished, only to be replaced by a disturbing tendency to refer to myself in the 3rd person. For no reason whatsoever.

The only explanation I can offer is almost too unsettling to contemplate. My (long deceased) great aunt Agatha has somehow managed to take possession of my faculties - through my new avatar!!
:cover:

After all, what else could it possibly be?

Aunt Aggie, I love you dearly but this is.... too much! If someone could recommend the services of a competent exorcist, i would be most grateful.

Clearly unhinged, I am still
!Fluffy!

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
A kind reader has suggested that maybe this has something to do with it.

I am feeling a little strange and light-headed. and there have been these worrisome, prolonged episodes of inappropriate laughter everytime i read another conspiracy theory thread tonight...

i love you all,
!Fluffy!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My dear Fluffy,

Possession is nothing to mess around with -- not even possession by dear aunts. That's why I recommend you send $29.95 to me immediately in exchange for my video: "Uncle Sunstone's Trampoline Work-Out To Bounce Possessing Spirits Up and Away".

Fondly,
Your dear Uncle Sunstone

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
My dear Fluffy,

Possession is nothing to mess around with -- not even possession by dear aunts. That's why I recommend you send $29.95 to me immediately in exchange for my video: "Uncle Sunstone's Trampoline Work-Out To Bounce Possessing Spirits Up and Away".

Fondly,
Your dear Uncle Sunstone

Dear Uncle Phil:

Your kindness and concern is most touching. My cheque for $29.95 (i included an extra $50 for shipping) is in the mail.

I shall begin practicing at once, as i am desperate to resume my normal obnoxious posting habits as soon as possible. Hopefully the 3rd person thread titles will vanish with Aunt Aggie as well.

Will the sofa suffice? (unfortunately i disposed of my trampoline at a yard sale in 1979).

Bouncing like a madwoman, yet with dignity,

!Fluffy!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I can do "exorcisisms," but your spelling of "cheque" makes me think you live on the other side of the Atlantic.

My advice is just change the avatar. And use a completly costum one, rather than a house avatar.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
I can do "exorcisisms," but your spelling of "cheque" makes me think you live on the other side of the Atlantic.

Pure artifice, another unfortunate symptom of this strange malady inflicted on me by Aunt Agatha. It just can't be helped I'm afraid.

My advice is just change the avatar. And use a completly costum one, rather than a house avatar.

Thank you, we will take it under serious consideration.

Reviewing all options i remain,
!Fluffy!