• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Evolution Is Wrong In Biology And What is Right?

MrIntelligentDesign

I have frequently talking about falsification in this forum.

The whole idea of falsification is the ability to test model in a hypothesis or a theory, meaning have the ability to show that the model is false, through TESTING.

Testing are done through "observation".

For instances,

(A) ...the discovery (hence observation) of physical evidence, or

(B) ...through performing lab experiments.​

So a hypothesis or theory must be "testable", "refutable".

The observations (eg evidence, test results of experiments) will -

(A) ... either the tests verify the model, hence the model is "probable",

(B) or the tests refute the model, hence the model is improbable.​

As long as you can test the model, then the hypothesis is falsifiable in both A & B.

If the model is untestable - hence no evidence exist and no experiments can be performed, then the model is unfalsifiable, therefore the hypothesis or theory is unfalsifiable.

Intelligent Design is unfalsifiable, because there are no way to test the Designer - the invisible entity. And being unfalsifiable, Intelligent Design cannot even qualify as being a hypothesis, and without being tested, it cannot be elevated to "scientific theory", so ID shouldn't be taught, as it isn't science.
I understood that correctly. Now, let us apply that to Evolution.

Do you know how to falsify Evolution?
If yes, then, how to correctly falsify Evolution?

In ID, is that the way to falsify ID?
Is there any science teacher here who could educate us how to falsify correctly?

MrIntelligentDesign

No.

You offer no science for anyone to criticize.
And why are you arguing with me if you do not know my basis? lol!!

My basis is simple:

I accept that there is an Intelligent Designer since I discovered intelligence. Of course, I am fully aware that we have currently 71 invented definitions of intelligence that are useless in science. (Do you want a link for that?) Why useless?

Those 71 definitions could never answer this in biology: is biological cell intelligently designed or not? These two scenarios will help us expect the outcome, thus, we can tell if the change in frequency alleles is really caused by dirt or by an Intelligent Agent.

I knew the basis of Evolution, and that is wrong.

The New Intelligent Design and Its Powerful Correct Scientific Explanations

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In nature a human was told you own dominion on earth.

Told. The human self highest. You said it to yourself.

So no other human can make any other claim against my owned advice.

Especially as earths natural substances are owned by cosmic history and heavenly body and is not any machine.

A theist just a human and equal by life body tried to say I'm two humans. Two humans consciousness. One is Ai machine status human encoded transmitted controlled and received artificially back by machine.

My advice as one self men....changed as natural bio consciousness.

So one human designed mind is now machine intelligence. I'm using the other one humans natural consciousness.

Actually. Lying.

Is exact why you want to be a cells designer. As it's what you thesis study to obtain as just the human. To then manipulate actually. Intention.

Exactly advised. If you remove the human. There is no equating and no study no theory.

Yet egotists never think if I did not exist applying human behaviours what reality would exist.

I can make the conscious conclusions as a woman about men of science. As consciously your mind went missing a long time ago.

Rationally.

As theist science terms. Just human behaviours chosen agreed by groups.

A man's mind says he created his own self. As body cells Keep regenerating.

He wants to understand why our body owns the state. When we live as the human type human as owning the state. Nothing to study.

As if you want to reown it by machine science the answer is we won't exist. Advised in the comparison.

So if you can't give yourself the ID of intelligence by your own design. Maybe I need to advise you why you already own it. As your mind seems to be missing the self advice.

gnostic

The Lost One
And why are you arguing with me if you do not know my basis? lol!!

My basis is simple:

I accept that there is an Intelligent Designer since I discovered intelligence. Of course, I am fully aware that we have currently 71 invented definitions of intelligence that are useless in science. (Do you want a link for that?) Why useless?

Those 71 definitions could never answer this in biology: is biological cell intelligently designed or not? These two scenarios will help us expect the outcome, thus, we can tell if the change in frequency alleles is really caused by dirt or by an Intelligent Agent.

I knew the basis of Evolution, and that is wrong.

The New Intelligent Design and Its Powerful Correct Scientific Explanations

MrIntelligentDesign

You don’t have a scientific theory. You don’t even have a hypothesis.

A scientific theory is one that meet all three requirements:
  1. Falsifiability
  2. Scientific Method
  3. Peer Review
A hypothesis, on the other hand, only needs to meet the first requirement, Falsifiability.

Intelligent design isn’t falsifiable, because the DESIGNER is itself “unfalsifiable”.

You cannot observe or detect the Designer. You cannot measure the Designer. And you certainly cannot test the Designer. What this mean, there are ZERO EVIDENCE that the Designer exist, PHYSICALLY.

The Designer is no more falsifiable or testable or observable than your biblical creator god.

You are merely making claims of what you believe, as do every single ID creationists.

And BELIEFS are not verifiable physical evidence. Hence, Intelligent Design isn’t science.

Intelligent Design is just another religious concept, just another form of creationism.

MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

1. Falsifiability
  2. Scientific Method
  3. Peer Review
A hypothesis, on the other hand, only needs to meet the first requirement, Falsifiability.

Intelligent design isn’t falsifiable, because the DESIGNER is itself “unfalsifiable”.

You cannot observe or detect the Designer. You cannot measure the Designer. And you certainly cannot test the Designer. What this mean, there are ZERO EVIDENCE that the Designer exist, PHYSICALLY.

The Designer is no more falsifiable or testable or observable than your biblical creator god.

You are merely making claims of what you believe, as do every single ID creationists.

And BELIEFS are not verifiable physical evidence. Hence, Intelligent Design isn’t science.

Intelligent Design is just another religious concept, just another form of creationism.
I have both a hypothesis and a theory.

First, I discovered intelligence, which means I also discovered non-intelligence, and their variants.

Now, we will apply that to Biology.
According to Evolution, the change of frequency alleles is unguided, natural, non-intelligent..is that true?
So, if that is correct, what should we expect to see in nature or in biological world?

But before stupid Evolutionists claimed non-intelligently guided change, I will require you to define what is intelligence to non, what is natural to non, what is guided to unguided? Can you answer that? You cannot simply quickly concluded unguided change if you do not know which is the guided.

The most stupid thing that Evolution had done in Biology is to equate Artificial Selection to Natural Selection. Is there a dividing line between the two? Show me.

Now, since I am the only person on Earth who could do that, I could easily check if the change of frequency alleles is guided or not, intelligently guided/modulated or not, since I discovered intelligence and non-intelligence.

The conclusion is that the change is intelligently guided.

What we expect to an intelligently guided change or what we can expect if intelligence rules in biological world?
I explained that in falsification article for Evolution.

Thus, I had not only a theory but the best explanation.

Which means, Evolution and you are doing wrong in science.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About falsification of Intelligent Designer.

The reason why you cannot falsify the Intelligent Designer because you do not know intelligence.

Below, I will use your own post, but I will modify them.:

I have a scientific theory. I have a hypothesis.

1. Falsifiability
  2. Scientific Method
  3. Peer Review

Intelligent design is falsifiable, because the DESIGNER is itself follows intelligence. Since you are ignorant of intelligence, then, ignorant of falsification too.

We can observe or detect the Designer. We can measure the Designer. And we certainly can test the Designer. All because the Designer is using intelligence, unless you knew intelligence.

What this mean, there are MANY EVIDENCES that the Designer exist, PHYSICALLY.

The Designer is more falsifiable or testable or observable than your dirt-did-it creator god.

We are merely making claims of what we believe, as do every single ID creationists.

And BELIEFS with intelligence are verifiable physical evidence, since intelligence is verifiable. Hence, Intelligent Design is science.

Intelligent Design is the best scientific concept and explanation, just another form of best creationism.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
If we came from a single God, then wouldn't evolutionary processes still be relevant? Evolution suggests we come from a single cell organism from which we evolved. Why would the existence of God as creator imply anything less than evolution? If God created, then we evolved from God - Details subject to debate and discussion.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
MrIntelligentDesign

1. Falsifiability
  2. Scientific Method
  3. Peer Review

I feel pretty certain that all this has been debunked and there isn't anything else to say about it. My bet is that those empty claims are going to be posted on a loop without regard to anything anyone says.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Debunked? Where? In your fantasy?
Fantasy here is not mine. Most of what you claim doesn't even require specialized debunking. It doesn't make sense on the face of it that would convince someone of ordinary knowledge that your claims have any validity.

Dropping eggs through toilet paper is not a means to find intelligence.

MrIntelligentDesign

Fantasy here is not mine. Most of what you claim doesn't even require specialized debunking. It doesn't make sense on the face of it that would convince someone of ordinary knowledge that your claims have any validity.

Dropping eggs through toilet paper is not a means to find intelligence.
Lol!!

Did I drop the raw egg in a toilet paper? lol! Oh my... why are you insulting me here?

I will give you the link of my e-book after I published it. The book is for falsification of Evolution and how I discovered intelligence.. And next month, I am inviting you to see me speak or discuss in YouTube for this topic. Oh please, you should be proud of our generation since I discovered intelligence!

I have the best science explanations since I discovered intelligence that was covered by the stupidity of Evolution. Evolutions was used as the basis.