• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Evolution Is Wrong In Biology And What is Right?

MrIntelligentDesign

Well, then you have to learn that a definition is not a fact and that for complex analysis you can't use single factor simple definitions.
So I don't define intelligence with a single definition. I explain it as a self-referring process that involves that you explain it as a part of the process of explaining and what you take for granted can influence what intelligence is to you. That is the same for me, I just know that.
Please, define intelligence and solve this problem: is biological cell intelligently designed or not? If not, then, you are not doing any real science.

MrIntelligentDesign

Yes, I am a general strong skeptic and I know nothing and I even do know that. Tell me something new other than you believe differently than me.
That is the reason why before you conclude naturalism, you need to know first the definition or boundary line between natural and non natural, or in my case, intelligence to non-intelligence, especially, in the topic of origin in science. Thus, your skepticism has no basis or foundation if you cannot solve the two opposite extremes...

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
That is the reason why before you conclude naturalism, you need to know first the definition or boundary line between natural and non natural, or in my case, intelligence to non-intelligence, especially, in the topic of origin in science. Thus, your skepticism has no basis or foundation if you cannot solve the two opposite extremes...

Well, I am neither a naturalist or a non-naturalist or an intelligence to non-intelligence kind of guy. So I have solved that as a skeptic. For such foundational beliefs I just state that I don't know nor believe in them.

gnostic

The Lost One
I am different. I discovered intelligence and used that to falsify Evolution.

Except you haven't falsify anything, let alone Evolution.

If you were able to do so, you would have shown your evidence and data by now, but all you do is give us a runaround...dodge here, make excuses there, then repeat. You have avoided presenting any evidence & data and cited any peer-reviewed source to support your position.

You haven't tested Evolution, nor have you refute it with your tests. All you do is - MAKE CLAIMS that you have "falsify Evolution".

Claims without evidence, it means that you have nothing to offer.

Plus, if you wanted to replace Evolution with Intelligent Design, as alternative, then you need to falsify Intelligent Design, not Evolution.

Even if you or someone manage to refute Evolution, it doesn't mean Intelligent Design is a new scientific theory, by default. Sciences don't work that way, but it would seem no Intelligent Design creationists understand the concept of Falsifibility and Scientific Method.

You have to show Intelligent Design to be true, by testing Intelligent Design, not testing Evolution, which you have done. And testing means showing the evidence and data. You have none to give.

Actually no ID creationists have shown evidence and data that backed Intelligent Design. All they do is use misinformation and propaganda and write useless and baseless books and webpages.

gnostic

The Lost One
Anybody can assume, even an ignorant fool can assume, but in science, you must always support that assumptions.
Which YOU haven't done.

We keep getting you bragging about "I have falsified Evolution" or something similar, but when ask what evidence or data you have to refute Evolution, you avoid these questions for more information.

You are being dodgy, evasive, when other members ask for more details, not only what you have against Evolution, but also what you have for Intelligent Design.

MrIntelligentDesign

Which YOU haven't done.

We keep getting you bragging about "I have falsified Evolution" or something similar, but when ask what evidence or data you have to refute Evolution, you avoid these questions for more information.

You are being dodgy, evasive, when other members ask for more details, not only what you have against Evolution, but also what you have for Intelligent Design.
How will you falsify Evolution without digging fossils?

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
OK, I will change the question: how will you uproot a wrong tree in a park? If you cannot answer this, oh my, I will question your education and intellectual ability.

I'm gonna answer 2.

Now: If you can't answer the following, I will question your ability in general:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
OK, I will change the question: how will you uproot a wrong tree in a park? If you cannot answer this, oh my, I will question your education and intellectual ability.
I wouldn't uproot the wrong tree. Why would I do that? Why would I be uprooting trees in parks at all?

You already question the education and intellectually ability of everyone that points out that you have not done what you claim. That is no surprise or threat. It is meaningless coming from someone that cannot explain themselves or recognize that they have not done anything they claim to have done.

MrIntelligentDesign

I wouldn't uproot the wrong tree. Why would I do that? Why would I be uprooting trees in parks at all?

You already question the education and intellectually ability of everyone that points out that you have not done what you claim. That is no surprise or threat. It is meaningless coming from someone that cannot explain themselves or recognize that they have not done anything they claim to have done.
Lol!! Why are you afraid to answer a simple question? lol!