• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why everywhere You Are Seeing 11:11 special number?

Do you see 11:11, 1:11, 111, 1111, 444, 4:44 and other repeating numbers?

[GALLERY=media, 8773]SBC113_large by vishnulakshmi posted Nov 26, 2018 at 7:53 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 8752]379433_10150911548655375_79390050_n (2) by vishnulakshmi posted Nov 26, 2018 at 7:53 PM[/GALLERY]
what-does-11-11-mean.jpg

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
Happens to me all the time, even before I came across it's adoption into new age phenomenon but the 11:11 thing sure does happen, whether it's confirmation bias or not.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
But what is it that supposedly happens at 11:11 and 4:44 etc...

Yes, the double numbers is a trend (whatever it's true meaning, coincidental or not.)
Times/numbers like 33:33 or 55:55 will pop up occasionally, the thing is if you happen to get the exact same number, perhaps twice a day (morning and late night) then it would become a significant daily reoccurrence.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why is it, that just the night before I was looking at the thinning spot of hair on the top of my head, and then just the very next day, I saw an ad for hair-loss for men? Why??? That can't have anything to do with the fact that at that moment it leapt out of the normal noise that confronts my awareness every day, because it held some significance in my mind at the moment. No! It's was the AI that runs Facebook, READING MY MIND! :)

Same thing with 11:11. How often do you see 12:52 on the clock, but think nothing of it because it's apparently random to you and you filter that out?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Why is it, that just the night before I was looking at the thinning spot of hair on the top of my head, and then just the very next day, I saw an ad for hair-loss for men? Why??? That can't have anything to do with the fact that at that moment it leapt out of the normal noise that confronts my awareness every day, because it held some significance in my mind at the moment. No! It's was the AI that runs Facebook, READING MY MIND! :)

Same thing with 11:11
You hair isn't thinning. It's probably like mine and simply getting lighter with age. :) (I am kidding, btw.) *sniffle*

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You hair isn't thinning. It's probably like mine and simply getting lighter with age. :) (I am kidding, btw.) *sniffle*
I took the more rational approach, and sprinkled the blood of Jesus on it, and it's growing back at such an alarming rate I'll need to get a haircut every week. One shouldn't mess with such powerful magic because of vanity. I should have just put on saffron robes and shaved it all off, claiming I'm a monk and the religion demands it. Alas, now I look like a sheepdog. :(

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I took the more rational approach, and sprinkled the blood of Jesus on it, and it's growing back at such an alarming rate I'll need to get a haircut every week. One shouldn't mess with such powerful magic because of vanity. I should have just put on saffron robes and shaved it all off, claiming I'm a monk and the religion demands it. Alas, now I look like a sheepdog. :(
Hopefully others can learn from your sharing. :)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I'll (that looks like 11:11) have to set my alarm for 11:10 just so I can see 11:11. cause I've never seen it. I wonder how many people watch the car odometer to see when it turns to 111 111.

Windwalker, hair loss is due to excessive spinning of the sahaswara, so you're in good company.

There are four yugas (four-age cycle)
Revelation 21:2
Then I saw New Jerusalem, the holy city, coming down from God in heaven.​
  • Satya yuga (Golden Age ) as Satyug-Yuga (Age or Era) of Truth", when humanity is governed by gods, and every manifestation or work is close to the purest ideal and humanity will allow intrinsic goodness to rule
  • i think,there are no evil ,lie,sin ,demon,disease Etc:imp::imp::imp::imp::imp:
  • there are Infinity love , pure land earth ,nature,no disease,Truth,Good Etc:rose::rose::rose::rose::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
  • Tetra yuga (Silver Age) ( i dont know)
  • Dwapara yuga (Copper Age)(Bronze Age) lord Krishna was born in the third yuga(Dwapara).and in bible,Isaiah 7:14 - Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel
and last Kali yuga (iron Age) (Clay age) Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali (satan)

We are now in Kali yuga, Krishna says that Kali Yuga will end 5000 years after its beginning, giving way to a Golden Age (i think that mean vishnu kalki and jesus messiah etc coming soon)

• The Savior of the entire universe, Maha Vishnu
will be born on Margashirsha Month, Krishna Ashtami
8th day after the full-moon day.— Bhavishya Purana, Canto IV, Chapter 23, Text 15 - -----V.L
  • While there are many new-age sites pointing that 11:11 is an activation to ascension, the parable of Matthew (20:16) reminds us that not all who are “called” are “chosen”. According to biblical sources on the internet, of those who receive the 11th hour call to work in God’s vineyard, those who are “chosen” become part of the 144,000 who are “sealed” (in the Book of Revelation) to protect them from harm during the tribulation:

‘After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” ~ Revelation 7: 1 – 3
Jesu Krishna.jpg
  • signs from God, the universe and angels.
11:11 or 11:11, 1:11, 111, 1111 = i think ,One god but different body
don't worry God with you, God's promise to Israel , el even (hidden -God are everything in nature)

444 = The nation has four seasons:winter (December, January and February), summer (March, April and May), a monsoon rainy season (June to September), and a post-monsoon period (October to November).
  • North, south, east, and west are 4 directions.​
  • 4 yuga,[GALLERY=media, 8743]71HVdHDOXxL._SL1008_ by vishnulakshmi posted Nov 26, 2018 at 7:53 PM[/GALLERY] hand of vishnu and lakshmi​
  • cow has four quarters in their udder​
Number

number of God’s work.
God created the heavens and the earth.
7 rainbow ,7 continents 7 sin ,7 virtues, 7 oceans
7 face part - 2 eyes,2 ears,2 nostril ,1 mouth
Solar, Lunar, Martial, Mercurial, Jovial, Venusian, Saturnine.
7 feasts, 7 lampstands, 7 angels, 7 days of the week, 7 bowls, 7 seals,
Seven Heavens

• critical organ

Heart, lung, liver,urinary bladder bladder, reproductive organs, intestines.

1. The Star of goddess Lakshmi a special octagram. 8 avataar of lakshmi
  2. octopus
  3. Krishna ,8th avataar of vishnu
  4. The Dharmacakra, a Buddhist symbol, has eight spokes
  5. Hanukkah is an eight-day Jewish holiday that starts on the 25th day of Kislev.
  6. The Antichrist is the eighth king in the Book of Revelation.[5]
  7. The number of gates of heaven.
  8. infinity symbol
  9. North, south, east, and west are 4 directions. The directions on the compass that are halfway between these cardinal points are called northeast,southeast, southwest, and northwest. These in-between points are called intermediate directions. 8 p.
  1. almighty god,heavenly number
  2. 9 gates = 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth and 2 exits in the lower region. ... The saving principle, Messiah, was born from the first thought of God

Last edited:
[GALLERY=media, 8758]10458324_10154348920730375_8486032923413993368_n by vishnulakshmi posted Nov 26, 2018 at 7:53 PM[/GALLERY]​