• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Dr. Amr Khaled?

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
Amr Khaled, Islamic preacher, prior to his lecture at Seiuf Youth Center, Alexandria, November 20, 2010. The lecture, organized by Alexandria Foundation for Development, has been attended by a 10,000+ person huge rally. Notably, Abdel Salam Mahgoub, President of AFD has confirmed his attendance of Khaled lecture, only to be absent. Khaled's lecture has been viewed as promoting NDP agenda
Amr Khaled in Alexandria | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt

I'm totally shocked of this step by Dr. Amr Khaled....How could he accept such invitation from the NDP candidate at this particular time?

It is really a very cheap mean to use Amr Khaled's popularity in Egypt to promote for the NDP candidates in the Egyptian Parliamentary Elections.... Why has Amr Khaled approved on such exploitation? I don't understand anything!!!!!

Sahar

mo7amed_1.jpg.crop_display.jpg

I don't see any problem, Sajdah. And it's a great thing that they at last allowed him to preach in public (we don't know the details of the agreement yet).

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
I don't see any problem, Sajdah. And it's a great thing that they at last allowed him to preach in public (we don't know the details of the agreement yet).
Of course it is great, but don't you think it is strange that they allowed him to preach in public, and at the same time they banned Islamic satellite channels? IMO,the only explanation of this act is that they are using his popularity to promote for their candidates....

No I didn't, but I'll read it Insha'Allah...Thanks for the link :)

Sajdah

Al-Aqsa Is In My Heart.
His interview is wonderful, now I understand his reasons for accepting this invitation, but I still believe that his lecture came in the wrong time, especially if we put in mind how bad the situation is in Alexandria....

fatima_bintu_islam

الأخبار - ØªÙ‚ارير وحوارات - Ø¬Ø¯Ù„ بشأن محاضرة لعمرو خالد بمصر

Ya bent mosh li lghayba min ajlil ghayba, bass ya bent lwalad ra7 le danemark lamma l jalia kollaha henak w l Ummah l Islamia kollaha kant deddohom fi a7dath l cartoon, w huwa ra7 lehom naaasi koll lli 3ameloh, bi shi3ar l7obb w l mawadda, limane?? li a3da2i llah

Wallahi ya benti , elli ytba3oh ya3ni lazem y3ido nnadar mimmane ya2khodo dinahom ; w min ajli l insaf fa bima ana l malayen ytab3oh fa hada y3ni enne l Ummah met3atesha llirojo3 li ddine wlhamdulillah bass ettari9a wel ashkhas humma lli ghalat fel mo3adala.

Ba3dine, mou l awla li wa7ed yd3i lli rojo3 liddine w ta6bi9 l3amali , enno ykabber le7yeto w ma yzilha, le enno ijmaaaaa3 l3olama2 3ala ana 9assaha 7araaaam, fa wen l ta6bi9 , fal awla bel wa7ed enno yebda2 b nefso Wallahu A'lam.

Astaghfirullah l3adim in konto 9olto ma saba9 3an hawan هوى aw 7obb lil ghayba, wa man da yo7ibbo akl lo7om l bashar, wa innama 9oltoho min bab tanaso7 l wajib bayna l ikhwa.

Wallahu A'lam wa Ahkam

Sahar

Fatima my sister,
I strongly disagree with your post. Do you want to have a discussion in English? Or do you prefer to keep it between us?

Last edited:

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Fatima, I don't quite understand your post.
I haven't read the interview you posted, Sahar, but I really think he didn't choose the appropriate time to get back to Egypt. Now, almost everyone in Egypt thinks that there is a sort of a secret deal between him and the ugly NDP.