• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does Trump Refuse to Call Out Nazis in Charlottesville?

Why Does Trump Refuse to Call Out Nazis in Charlottesville?

• His hate for Democrats, and wants them to be held responsible

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He doesn't want to lose votes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • He is a little racist himself

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • He refuses to be critical of those who support him (no matter how deplorable they are)

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nope. I didn't say that all Trump supporters were racist.
Why deny something I didn't claim.
But you did say "most".
I would say that about 30% of his supporters feel as if white people are discriminated against. And, of course they don't admit that they support white privilege (except for Spencer who has made that very clear). But, the cause of their view that whites are being discriminated against is the collapse of white privilege.
Where do you see such extensive support for this view?
And, I said that if a white supremacist is spewing racial slurs directly at a specific black person (right in their face), the black person has every right to feel physically threatened. That is true because of the countless times when white supremacists followed racist words with unprovoked violence.
You support separate but unequal law with respect to race, with encouragement of violence.
This is terribly terriblly wrong.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I only found out about these two because YouTube are trying to silence them.

Would YouTube be trying to censor them if they were liberals or democrats?

They are genuinely enthusiastic about the POTUS and talk a lot of sense about the state of USA in an entertaining way.

I hope they successfully sue YouTube.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Why deny something I didn't claim.
But you did say "most".

Where do you see such extensive support for this view?

You support separate but unequal law with respect to race, with encouragement of violence.
This is terribly terriblly wrong.
No. I think that when someone uses racial slurs directed at an individual and gets in their face, that person is reasonable to feel physically threatened. This has been proven time and time again throughout history.

If members of a white supremacist group get in your face, use racial slurs, then punch you in the face unprovoked and does this time and time again, after several times of this happening, the victim is reasonable if they feel physically threatened.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

They are genuinely enthusiastic about the POTUS and talk a lot of sense about the state of USA in an entertaining way.

The first amendment has nothing to do with youtube. They can remove whatever they want. They are a private company, not the government.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

They were on Hannity a few nights ago. Very silly ideas put forth in an extremely silly way ... not funny or entertaining ... and certainly not well-informed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No. I think that when someone uses racial slurs directed at an individual and gets in their face, that person is reasonable to feel physically threatened. This has been proven time and time again throughout history.
We've covered this.
Each knows where the other stands.
If members of a white supremacist group get in your face, use racial slurs, then punch you in the face unprovoked and does this time and time again, after several times of this happening, the victim is reasonable if they feel physically threatened.
But you've advocated this self-defense only for black folk.
I dislike identity politics.
Your idea is no better than those of the white supremacists.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the only fiction I hear is when a Trump hater opens his/her mouth.

Agreed. Just ask the millions of illegal voters who refused to look for Obama’s birth certificate during Trump's record breaking inauguration, or those that refused to condemn Ted Cruz’ father for killing JFK - all recorded on the Obama wire taps. They'll all tell you that Trump is a stickler for accuracy.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The first amendment has nothing to do with youtube. They can remove whatever they want. They are a private company, not the government.

This man is also under threat of being removed from YouTube.

Is there a pattern forming here?

Looks like Common Purpose.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
We've covered this.
Each knows where the other stands.

But you've advocated this self-defense only for black folk.
I dislike identity politics.
Your idea is no better than those of the white supremacists.
That's the thing. White supremacists have done this repeatedly throughout American history. Black people don't have a continued history of using racial slurs and attacking white people unprovoked. If they did, it would surely go the other way. Sure, it has probably happened from time to time, but with white supremacists, it has happened thousands upon thousands of times.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
This man is also under threat of being removed from YouTube.

Is there a pattern forming here?

Looks like Common Purpose.
Well, it is against the law to suggest or threaten the President with death or assassination. But, that aside, YouTube can do whatever they want. It has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment. Maybe other laws/rights are relevant, but not the 1st Amendment.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's the thing. White supremacists have done this repeatedly throughout American history. Black people don't have a continued history of using racial slurs and attacking white people unprovoked. If they did, it would surely go the other way. Sure, it has probably happened from time to time, but with white supremacists, it has happened thousands upon thousands of times.

American blacks have the same relationship to the white racists around them that atheists have with the Christian church, which has persecuted atheists wherever it can: Both are the victims of unprovoked bigotry and structural violence (you probably already know that this term does not mean literal violence, although there has been enough of that as well .. it refers to institutionalized oppression).

This justifies backlashes such as BLM and antitheism, and makes such reactions ethically distinct in the same way that if A shoots at B and B shoots back, the two are not morally equivalent. "On all sides ... on all sides" is false equivalence.

The law recognizes that they are not legally equivalent, either. If A kills B, it's murder. If A misses and B subsequently returns fire and kills A, it's self-defense and not considered a crime.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know quite a few who have endured violent attacks from black racists.
And I would oppose their using violence in response to a slur.
Sometimes ya just gotta buck up, & take it like a man (which women can do too).

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I would not condemn them either considering their cause for protesting is just and just like in England they came prepared in case of hate groups like Antifa and BLM showed up. I would not have gone as far they did but still it is sad that is happened the way it did.

On top of this is that these are patterns of leftist violence and with it being difficult to call these groups peaceful and not blame both sides would be blatantly dishonest.

. . . Plus I like Nazis :p

gnomon

Right back at ya. Your response here is incredibly idiotic. You don't even have the mental capacity to challenge my point. Sad!

Sorry. I do lack the mental capacity.

I'm the forum drunk recognizing bull**** when it presents.

Can't wait for your excuse.

gnomon

You should change your username to Drunky Cat.

Might as well.

**** me.

I'm screwed.

Don't know what that means for the rest of you.

We all are in a sense. Because we logged on to this ****.

Unless you learned something! Then by God..........go **** yourself.

It's well deserved! Not in this thread........

But overall......

Nevermind it's time for bed.

Just screw that in your head.

All I know is some dumbass slag of garbage is going to post more garbage that serves up nothing educational.......

But I'll leave you with this......utter strangers don't let strangers post while drinking whiskey.

Remember that!

It will do you no good.

Just remember to brush your teeth.

Zaijian......there should be some accents there.......

So much for cleverness.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................................