• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does the Church of Satan Keep Platforming Neo-Nazis and Racists?

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Is it because they subscribe to a plagiarist who stole from a proto-fascist racist like Ragnar Redbeard? Is it because their philosophy is inherently racist? Just asking questions.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You answered your own question. Howard Levey aka Anton LaVey was a self-hating Jew with Nazi sympathies and was friends with neo-Nazis, especially in the '80s. Aquino has similar leanings with his Wewelsburg nonsense.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You answered your own question. Howard Levey aka Anton LaVey was a self-hating Jew with Nazi sympathies and was friends with neo-Nazis, especially in the '80s. Aquino has similar leanings with his Wewelsburg nonsense.
I never knew this! How did he come to found the Church?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Boyd Rice is married to a good friend of mine who happens to be Jewish, and appears to have mellowed with age, at least according to her.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Boyd Rice is married to a good friend of mine who happens to be Jewish, and appears to have mellowed with age, at least according to her.
Quite a few anti-Semites do, in my experience. Life is a good teacher if you listen.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I never knew this! How did he come to found the Church?
LaVey lied about much of his biography, probably because he was so boring and needed to create a more interesting persona for himself. But what is generally known is he was born in Chicago to a Jewish family. Eventually he moved to San Francisco, became involved in paranormal and occult circles. From that circle of friends, he created the Order of the Trapezoid, which later became the first priesthood of the Church of Satan. He began holding weekly talks on the occult and rituals and someone suggested he had the makings of a new religion so he decided to create one.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Met him at the Contemporary Temporary in Los Angeles. Wanted to kick his *** then and still want to kick it now. He never took my invite then. Tell him the invite is still open.,

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Is it because they subscribe to a plagiarist who stole from a proto-fascist racist like Ragnar Redbeard? Is it because their philosophy is inherently racist? Just asking questions.

Have you thought about asking them? Not a member , I just think you should ask the people in charge of the official position of whatever group you have questions about.

contact information:
Contact the Church of Satan | Church of Satan

Though this link was in the press only area I thought the consent statement was pretty funny:
Press Contact & Information | Church of Satan

"I understand this is the PRESS ONLY contact form. I acknowledge that submissions NOT from the press will either be ignored or displayed for public ridicule."

Keep us updated as to your findings

Last edited: