• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does iti love rf so much?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Why do I love rf so much? What makes me ache when I'm away. What makes me dedicated to the work of a staff member or running an rf radio show. In my opinion it is you the member and my fellow staffers. What do You think? Why do I love rf so much? Why do you love rf? Why do you all love me, iti? Why do you love rf? And what do you want to know about me. As many of you know I moved cross country and live off the grid.

Deidre

Aw, this is a really nice thread. :)

I love RF because it's welcoming to people of all faiths. It's more welcoming to Christians, than Christian only forums. lol True.

What do I want to know about you? Hmmm...what is your favorite movie that you have seen within the last two years? And why?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Aw, this is a really nice thread. :)

I love RF because it's welcoming to people of all faiths. It's more welcoming to Christians, than Christian only forums. lol True.

What do I want to know about you? Hmmm...what is your favorite movie that you have seen within the last two years? And why?
I'm treating this as movie releasedin the last two years and i am thinking

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why do I love rf so much? What makes me ache when I'm away. What makes me dedicated to the work of a staff member or running an rf radio show. In my opinion it is you the member and my fellow staffers. What do You think? Why do I love rf so much? Why do you love rf? Why do you all love me, iti? Why do you love rf? And what do you want to know about me. As many of you know I moved cross country and live off the grid.
I bet it's the food.
Or it's the insightful & uberfriendly election discussions.
One of the above.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Yea, released within the last two years. :)
Well I'm keen to see the newest star trek movie. The first two in the reboot have been amazing.

I did see the Warcraft movie. I've played wc1 wc2 wc3 wow vanilavl +bc. It was loyal to The games story and well depicted. I would say it's a favorite movie but its a movie I have seen that's a recent release that was special to me.

Insidious 3 was my favorite in the franchise.

The Poltergeist remake was really good and family friendly and I loved the acting and characters.

Jurassic World was fun but kina dumb.

The minions movie was excellent.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I bet it's the food.
Or it's the insightful & uberfriendly election discussions.
One of the above.
Face book is worse. Lol rf is tame by comparison. I wouldn't know about the food as you steal it all and give it to the new people.

Kirran

Premium Member
What do I love about RF? I love the informality with which we deal with technical issues here!

Iti oj

Premium Member
I'm going to split all these post into a new site feed back thread

suncowiam

Can you please give me the following information:

Browser and Browser version (make sure it is updated to the latest version)
Operating System

Do you have another browser to test with? Does this happen on other computers/devices?

If you create a new account and try to post does it also do this?

What it sounds like to me is a malware issue.

I use chrome both on windows and on android. Both does the same thing.

I just tried Microsoft edge and it does the same thing.

I also tried a different account from Quagmire, and that account worked on Chrome.

It seems like it's isolated to my account. :|