• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God care about some mammal species floating around in the middle of nowhere?

74x12

I doubt that the other Gods agreed with that.:rolleyes:
They're fallen angels. They rebelled against the most High God and want to take His place. They aren't your friend.
True. I am sure El did not appreciate Yahweh trying to steal his glory.
How do you know that's what happened? What if the Canaanites worshiped El but just made up their own stories? The Hebrews had the truth about the real El who they called Eloah.
So why is some of America worshiping a Hebrew god?
Because He is the true God.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
They're fallen angels. They rebelled against the most High God and want to take His place. They aren't your friend.

How do you know that's what happened? What if the Canaanites worshiped El but just made up their own stories? The Hebrews had the truth about the real El who they called Eloah.

Because He is the true God.

El was god before Yahweh was even part of his divine assembly! What if, what if...lol Read up on the religions in the area, it's interesting. Yes, Yahweh is the god of the Hebrews, but his attributes were taken from El and Baal. Read the Bible.

74x12

El was god before Yahweh was even part of his divine assembly! What if, what if...lol Read up on the religions in the area, it's interesting. Yes, Yahweh is the god of the Hebrews, but his attributes were taken from El and Baal. Read the Bible.
You choose what to believe. But it's just as I said you can't prove it. All you have is conjecture but you're trying to pass it off as fact.

I have read the Bible and I have read up on the religions of the region.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
You choose what to believe. But it's just as I said you can't prove it. All you have is conjecture but you're trying to pass it off as fact.

I have read the Bible and I have read up on the religions of the region.

Why would I choose something if it's history? You don't sound like you read. Compare the Bible to history, don't compare history to the Bible. That's dumb.

74x12

Why would I choose something if it's history? You don't sound like you read. Compare the Bible to history, don't compare history to the Bible. That's dumb.
So you think because you read someone's opinion in a "history" book or website that it's a fact? Nice try. That's not a fact. You haven't proven a thing.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
So you think because you read someone's opinion in a "history" book or website that it's a fact? Nice try. That's not a fact. You haven't proven a thing.
It's sure more exact that any religious belief which is all opinion. Seriously, grow up.