• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does Everyone Have to Reject the Messiah?

Pudding

Having spent 15 years studying it in detail, it is crazy to ignore all the history that has taken place; so it seems the most logical hypothesis based on the data.
So you mean you accept the Messiah. Two people already say they accept the Messiah in this thread, it's you and @InvestigateTruth, looks like not everyone reject the Messiah.

You also say "Thus this explains why regardless of what the Messiah says, no one will accept him (Luke 7:25) until after the land is cleansed (Luke 7:30)."

Since you and @InvestigateTruth accept the Messiah, does that mean the land is already "cleansed"?

Yes, as we can look at the data driven in the OP, and then come to conclusions based on the data.
You mean you believe the scriptures you provide is fact. Do you wish to convince anyone to believe what you believe? If you do, please provide evidence to prove that the scriptures you provide is fact.

We can understand here is down near Hell, so people are arrogant, prideful, and refuse to accept they could be wrong; yet if WW3 is soon, therefore it is not optional.

In my opinion. :innocent:
No, i do not hold any such understanding/beliefs, but you do believe you understand.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So we can understand here is down near Hell, and people are evil in many ways, without them consciously seeing their own wickedness (Zechariah 5)...

We can understand that Yeshua set a Snare in the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:9-21), and placed the Curse (Deuteronomy 28, Leviticus 26) on the world until his return...

Where then the Holy Fire will remove the Rephaim (demons) and Nephilim (fallen ones) from this reality (Isaiah 17:4-6)...

Thus this explains why regardless of what the Messiah says, no one will accept him (Luke 7:25) until after the land is cleansed (Luke 7:30).

What messiah has everyone rejected?

I've never even been in the position to reject one.

I've rejected messiah claims, but a messiah claim and a messiah are different things.

InvestigateTruth

So you mean you accept the Messiah. Two people already say they accept the Messiah in this thread, it's you and @InvestigateTruth, looks like not everyone reject the Messiah.

You also say "Thus this explains why regardless of what the Messiah says, no one will accept him (Luke 7:25) until after the land is cleansed (Luke 7:30)."

Since you and @InvestigateTruth accept the Messiah, does that mean the land is already "cleansed"?

You mean you believe the scriptures you provide is fact. Do you wish to convince anyone to believe what you believe? If you do, please provide evidence to prove that the scriptures you provide is fact.

No, i do not hold any such understanding/beliefs, but you do believe you understand.
Can you quote the verse about "land becoming cleansed" ?

Pudding

Can you quote the verse about "land becoming cleansed" ?
The verse is provided by @wizanda in post #1

Luke 7:25
But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold, they which are gorgeously apparelled, and live delicately, are in kings' courts.
Luke 7:30
But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

This is what he says:
Thus this explains why regardless of what the Messiah says, no one will accept him (Luke 7:25) until after the land is cleansed (Luke 7:30).

It's @wizanda who believe the verses imply what he says above, not me.

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Some of Luke 17:20-37 is probably related to second coming, right?
It would appear so.
I still dont find any verse about land becoming cleansed in those verses.
Isaiah 34:8-9 For Yahweh has a day of vengeance, a year of recompense for the cause of Zion. (9) Its streams will be turned into pitch, its dust into sulfur (H1614), And its land will become burning pitch.

That is the Zoroastrian Frashokereti, or Hindu Mahapralaya; it removes the 'blood thirsty' 'Vultures' that 'Gather' around the dead.

'Vultures Gather' = Isaiah 34:15, Luke 17:37 & Blood Thirsty = Isaiah 35:9, etc...

wizanda

Premium Member
What messiah has everyone rejected?
The word 'Messiah' being Hebraic applies to any of the Abrahamic beliefs, and then globally in a much bigger scope, of the ambassador from the Source of reality, interacting with mankind, and we murdered him...

With some then creating a religion after that conspired to overwrite his teachings, shows that some people have rejected even listening; since we can clearly show that the Gospel of John has been made up to mislead people.
I've rejected messiah claims, but a messiah claim and a messiah are different things.
If someone was willing to look at all the data enough to be sure, it would already be shown; the idea some people don't look is the problem, which is definable as 'rejection'.

InvestigateTruth

It would appear so.
Isaiah 34:8-9 For Yahweh has a day of vengeance, a year of recompense for the cause of Zion. (9) Its streams will be turned into pitch, its dust into sulfur (H1614), And its land will become burning pitch.

That is the Zoroastrian Frashokereti, or Hindu Mahapralaya; it removes the 'blood thirsty' 'Vultures' that 'Gather' around the dead.

'Vultures Gather' = Isaiah 34:15, Luke 17:37 & Blood Thirsty = Isaiah 35:9, etc...

I take them symbolic.
It would appear so.

I take them symbolically fulfilled. Those prophecies are allusions to the return of Christ, in the glory of the Father. It makes allusions the geographic areas where He appeared. Idumea is a land in Israel, or the ancient Palestine. Removing the thirsty, is because the Glory of the God of Israel coming from the east, His voice is like many water, thus removes the thirst from thirsty, because the Word of God is like Spiritual water, for the thirst of spirit and gives life to the spiritually weak, ill and dead. I believe they all came to pass already.

wizanda

Premium Member
So you mean you accept the Messiah.
I've not limited any variable, I've studied tons, and hopefully deemed worthy to be accepted, reality gets removed soon, and after only those who accept will be here, so we will see.
people already say they accept the Messiah in this thread
Many will say they do, not many get it; else they'd already know. Matthew 7:22-23
If it is investigated properly why Baha'u'llah believed he fulfilled prophecies, we can show it is eisegetical rather than exegetical.
Do you wish to convince anyone to believe what you believe?
Posting an idea with a premise sort of presents that.
If you do, please provide evidence to prove that the scriptures you provide is fact.
It exists, and the people who follow it exist.

The ideas presented are that the deception is already explained within it, and is already there in reality; people reject it, as they're not wise enough to see it.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The word 'Messiah' being Hebraic applies to any of the Abrahamic beliefs, and then globally in a much bigger scope, of the ambassador from the Source of reality, interacting with mankind, and we murdered him...

With some then creating a religion after that conspired to overwrite his teachings, shows that some people have rejected even listening; since we can clearly show that the Gospel of John has been made up to mislead people.

If someone was willing to look at all the data enough to be sure, it would already be shown; the idea some people don't look is the problem, which is definable as 'rejection'.

Your post suggests to me that you missed my point completely.

wizanda

Premium Member
Your post suggests to me that you missed my point completely.
Got the post; just realized that even if people met a modern Messiah, who is the second coming of the last one, they don't deal with the data in the first place, to understand it.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Got the post; just realized that even if people met a modern Messiah, who is the second coming of the last one, they don't deal with the data in the first place, to understand it.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
You would need to establish to me that there was ever a "first messiah" before I'd be able to reject them.

wizanda

Premium Member
You would need to establish to me that there was ever a "first messiah" before I'd be able to reject them.
So if you're interested in not rejecting the messiah, take it you've read the Bible, and recognize the Abrahamic history of it's Kings, and promises?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So if you're interested in not rejecting the messiah, take it you've read the Bible, and recognize the Abrahamic history of it's Kings, and promises?

It sounds like we have very different understandings of what the word "reject" means. To me, to reject a messiah, I'd have to recognize someone as a messiah and choose not to follow them.

When I don't invest time in your particular favourite religious book - or any other source of messiah claims - I'm not rejecting any messiah. I may be rejecting the book itself and I may be rejecting you, but that's it.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

To me it's much like rejecting a potential mate, in a marriage proposal. People do that rejection often. But they don't also reject total strangers simultaneously. So if you've never met a person, you can't possibly reject them, (or accept them) as they don't exist to you.

Last edited:

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
I believe in Messiah-like Masters who signifcantly changed the cause of human history. Yeshua just isn't one of them because his teachings and impact were far too insignificant, in my eyes (comparatively speaking). The teachings are pure and important, but not enough to speak of a Messiah-like Master.

wizanda

Premium Member
To me, to reject a messiah, I'd have to recognize someone as a messiah and choose not to follow them.
So if you've never met a person, you can't possibly reject them, (or accept them) as they don't exist to you.
This is where we feel sorry for many; the religious texts have been muddled on purpose...

The Messiah is a concept that the Source of reality, has a Divine Representative that lives on earth...

Since mankind has rejected these in the past, and murdered them, the Source has established a Snare across the world's religious texts pointing at the same person, and telling people if you don't accept these precedents, we will be removed from reality when the Cleansing happens at WW3...

So to say you do not accept a concept in a reality where you don't exist otherwise, wasn't optional.