• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Who needs wings, they get in the way when we want to put on a backpack, if needing to carry our laptop
I didn't mean literal wings...

I meant wings as in a sign of one's Angelic office, as in a kind of badge

I believe yours have been withdrawn and you are now a fallen Angel who is yet to redeem himself :(

Humility is my name (H6800 - צנע - tsâna‛) in Hebrew (Micah 6:8).

Now that's irony!

A question: When The Messiah comes, will you bow down to him? Y or N?

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I'm a zionist, and I can tell you we've got no idea. Which is why I'm asking you. I'm sure you know that exact date and I'd be very happy to have some inside info.
God has given me the knowledge to create world Peace, and fix the religious differences...

It is the Zionist (Rabbinic Judaism) who are not willing to admit they could be wrong about Biblical theology, and thus are going to cause Armageddon according to the texts.
I thought that was your mission on earth. If not, what is?
According to what I was told before reading religious texts, I've been sent before the Great Tribulation like Jonah, Lot, Noah, to say it is about to happen... Then one thousand years Peace.

I'd like to teach the world about complex spirituality, and get them to repent; yet most don't listen to what was already given to them.
And I think most people do accept their religious texts, just not in the same way you understand them.
  • A Muslim is meant to accept all religious texts as One.
  • A Jew is meant to praise Yah, and Yehoshua/Yeshua was the Lord's Spirit on King David.
  • A Christian is meant to follow Christ; yet they follow the Pharisees (John, Paul, and Simon).
  • etc...
We're down near Hell, almost everyone is hypocritical in some way on purpose; most are not wise enough to see their own hypocrisies - which is why they're down here.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
Which will be when, exactly? You have yet to give me a date.
We just need to watch the news, there are Signs in the Sky, of increased conflict in Iran, and Israel.
Do your parents know that you're an angel?
They think it is me being crazy in some way, as they've not studied the details within all the religions.

Really it is only within this last year I've learned about Sandalphon being the 'Pillar' between Heaven, and Earth; even though I fulfilled Revelation 10:1 a few years before I read the Bible, and that was twenty one years ago - thus confirming prophecy by the equations in the texts.

The word Pillar is used in both places in Revelation 10 confirming the Messiah is the Archangel within it, and that in Revelation 3:12 where Christ has a new name, it has to be a variation of Zion, Sandalphon, Sananda, and the name of God in many religions.

This confirms for me it is provable it is my name, yet it takes study to see it; I've asked both my parents, and now I'm asking everyone, as if no one takes it seriously as Luke 17:20-37 says, everyone rejects us, and then the End Comes.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
This confirms for me it is provable it is my name, yet it takes study to see it; I've asked both my parents, and now I'm asking everyone, as if no one takes it seriously as Luke 17:20-37 says, everyone rejects us, and then the End Comes.

Well, people claiming to be divine, etc doesn't have a good track record. There are many instances of the end being predicted based on the statements of messengers, texts, etc and none of these things have come to pass yet.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Israel Vs Iran (Armageddon) starts the Great Tribulation; at its climax the Source of reality steps in to prevent the end of humanity...
OK. So, in 20 years, we'll both be in our 60s. And if the IRAN thing doesn't end up as the end of the world.

You owe me a virtual soda pop. is it a deal?

wizanda

Premium Member
Because otherwise, why would you need to watch the news?
God showed me what will happen as a child; God didn't say here is a way to prevent the future...

No prophets came with dates, they came with data to fix the issues.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
God showed me what will happen as a child; God didn't say here is a way to prevent the future...

No prophets came with dates, they came with data to fix the issues.

Who cares about prophets? Aren't you an all-knowing angel? And I didn't ask how to prevent the future, all I want to do is know when it will happen.

wizanda

Premium Member
OK. So, in 20 years, we'll both be in our 60s. And if the IRAN thing doesn't end up as the end of the world.

You owe me a virtual soda pop. is it a deal?
There is mass extinction underway, there is mass climate change about to happen, Betelgeuse the Right Arm of Orion is about to blow up, regardless of which way, the Great Tribulation is happening - the only safe option of a future is with what God has already stated.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There is mass extinction underway, there is mass climate change about to happen, Betelgeuse the Right Arm of Orion is about to blow up, regardless of which way, the Great Tribulation is happening - the only safe option of a future is with what God has already stated.

So in the unlikely event that none of those things happen... Can I owe you a virtual coke in 20 years?

wizanda

Premium Member
Who cares about prophets? Aren't you an all-knowing angel?
I'm not all knowing, I'm King David as a Heavenly Being (Elohim - Zechariah 12:7-10); the Source of reality is the one who knows the date, it doesn't tell us when the day is as it is evil - I'm just the sign it is coming Soon.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Forgive me for not reading the entire thread, but if archangels did indeed exist, I don't think one would spend their time trying to convince those on an internet forum that they were an archangel. I would think they would have more pressing matters to attend to.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not all knowing, I'm King David as a Heavenly Being (Elohim - Zechariah 12:7-10); the Source of reality is the one who knows the date, it doesn't tell us when the day is as it is evil - I'm just the sign it is coming Soon.

How soon? I mean, you've been on earth for some years now, and you're an immortal angel - it could be in millions of years.