• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Does An Archangel From Heaven Have to Debate For Years They Exist?

Do you think Zanda is an archangel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Not sure? Ask...

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
We're down near Hell before Judgement Day, and if we study all the religious texts, rather than listen to psychiatry, it makes far more sense.

Listen to birdsong at dawn.
Listen to a creek running over rocks.
Listen to each leaf as a breeze moves through the trees.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
How many other people fit this description?

Musician + Artist + Wasting Time + Talks religion + believes we are in the End Times + altruistic = ???
We need to learn to make better sums in sequential mathematics.

Musicians who have the name 'Sananda Maitreya' = 2, and why is there 2?

Because Terence Trent D'Arby wanted to be Christ; so he changed his name to a simplified version of mine.

Has Terence got any method to fix the world's religions, and create world Peace, given to them by the Source? No!

How many people actually can fulfil the role of a specific angel, with a specific name, sent by God with specific data? 1!
If I hadn't met you, who knows when I would have looked at Zecharia?
That was a start to some of the intricacies in the Tanakh, and you were only partially listening (אזן); imagine if we taught humanity the methods to see it clearly, they themselves would be the ones they're waiting for, to create world peace between them.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
Listen to birdsong at dawn.
Listen to a creek running over rocks.
Listen to each leaf as a breeze moves through the trees.
Sing like the morning light,
Flow like the wind adorning a kite;
Blossoming yarns to create insight.
A cherry tree sprouting before summer,
A bridegroom at midnight;
Yet none to hear the rhymes,
As they're ears have grown numb-er.
Thus maybe if we could clear the wax,
To clear the lax;
We would put a Kingdom back.​

A Vestigial Mote

I voted "no" all too easily.

Just look at the gymnastics you have to perform to put your "name" into all the (major - let's not forget) religious texts of the world. "Zanda" - isn't that like a slang for "Alexander?" I think I remember you mentioning this at some point. So you have "Alexander" to "Zander" (which may just be phonetic, because it seems like "Xander" would be more appropriate), to "Zanda". And the ties you give in each instance are only loose comparisons to even "Zanda!" I sit there and scratch my head EVERY TIME you try and equate these things. I don't get it. At all. It isn't obvious, and doesn't make much sense. And then you do funny things like throw in the last item on your list:
How on Earth is this related to "Zanda?" You don't even explain yourself. And this I see ALL TOO OFTEN. No explanation. And then when pressed for one, the explanation usually makes about as much sense itself. Which is to say: not much.

Now here is the part where you rate my post "optimistic." I picture you sitting there, shaking your head because I still refuse to understand, and my disbelieving you is being "optimistic" because I am betting against the end of the world by denying you your delusions. So I am "optimistic" because you think I prefer not to face the end of the world. Whatever man. It's not working. At least not on me... and from the sounds of it, you aren't having much luck anywhere else. Maybe there is good reason for that? Ever consider that possibility?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
On Religious Forums they insist that we state it is in our opinion; I keep the laws, and it is a nice way to come across, that even though we know I'm an archangel - it is still...

Ah. Good for you.

Do you know of any other "grounded" angels?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I voted no, but that's because I don't believe in any avatars, manifestations, messiahs, etc. at all. I just don't believe God would choose to manifest Himslf/Herself in one body, when He/She is already in all things. So I find your claim as equally invalid as any other messiah claimant like Baha'ullah, Meher Baba, Sai Baba, and literally thousands of others.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
We need to learn to make better sums in sequential mathematics.

Musicians who have the name 'Sananda Maitreya' = 2, and why is there 2?

Because Terence Trent D'Arby wanted to be Christ; so he changed his name to a simplified version of mine.

Has Terence got any method to fix the world's religions, and create world Peace, given to them by the Source? No!

How many people actually can fulfil the role of a specific angel, with a specific name, sent by God with specific data? 1!

That was a start to some of the intricacies in the Tanakh, and you were only partially listening (אזן); imagine if we taught humanity the methods to see it clearly, they themselves would be the ones they're waiting for, to create world peace between them.

This is where I bow out of the conversation, I'm sorry. I keep playing out the conversation in my head, and it becomes an argument. And I just don't want to argue with you about it.

I just want to chat about religion sometimes with you and not have to deal with the messiah part.

that's all.

wizanda

Premium Member
Would those be the earliest that you had before your NDE, or the earliest that you have since your NDE?
  • 3-4 years old I had knowledge of dreams of the Great Tribulation to come, from before I can remember.
  • 4-5 had children copies of the Bible where would stop at the New Testament, as I knew it was corrupted.
  • At 5'ish fell asleep in the graveyard next door to where I lived in my tree den, and helped a monk, a sage, and nobleman back to Heaven - which is also the age of remembering my name is in the world's religious texts, and that I was an Avatar (Descended from the Divine).
  • 5-6 knew Yeshua had not gone around saying 'I Am' statements (Mark 13:5-6, Matthew 24:4-5, Luke 21:8), and the world had been deceived by it.

wizanda

Premium Member
I keep playing out the conversation in my head, and it becomes an argument.
I know how you feel, I've had to assess the data myself, and it is a massive equation; can simplify it into loads of simple equations to make it easier to understand.
This is where I bow out of the conversation, I'm sorry.
Many do this, it is fine; it means thinking to be enlightened, and we're down near Hell for a reason - so no one is expected to get it down here, before the End of Time. :(

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I know how you feel, I've had to assess the data myself, and it is a massive equation; can simplify it into loads of simple equations to make it easier to understand.

From my perspective, you can just keep doing what you're doing. I'm learning a lot.
Many do this, it is fine; it means thinking to be enlightened, and we're down near Hell for a reason - so no one is expected to get it down here, before the End of Time. :(
Thank you.

Terry Sampson

• 3-4
  • 4-5
  • 5'ish
  • 5-6
Ahhh, ... precocious little heretic, weren't ya? ;)
What denomination/sect were your parents? and just how was it that you helped a monk, a sage, and nobleman back to Heaven?
I'm reminded of a story that goes something like this: "A monk, a sage, and a nobleman walk into a local pub for a pint ..."

wizanda

Premium Member
Do you know of any other "grounded" angels?
It was a choice to come down here before the End of Time - I'm the scout sent before the rest... There are other angels here who will be in the Age to Come.

wizanda

Premium Member
What denomination/sect were your parents?
My parents weren't religious, they've studied many religions later in life; yet didn't choose any of my name based on any of their understanding at the time.
precocious little heretic, weren't ya?
There is only One Source to reality, and its teachings are the same across the whole - so not sure where I'm heretical.
and just how was it that you helped a monk, a sage, and nobleman back to Heaven?
Because I fell asleep in my tree den in the graveyard, they'd been asleep in the soil since the 14th century, and hadn't known the direction to Heaven...

Since I was so bright in the Afterlife, they'd wanted to know why, so I explained I'd just come from Heaven; they asked "where is that?", so I pointed them up in the right direction.

wizanda

Premium Member
Just look at the gymnastics you have to perform to put your "name" into all the (major - let's not forget) religious texts of the world.
It isn't gymnastics, I'm Zanda, and in Heaven in my NDE I was called Zan... The variations of my name exist in many religions, we don't have to stretch it out of any shape, to make it fit.
isn't that like a slang for "Alexander?"
My original birth certificate name was 'Alexander Elliott', in the film the 'Kid who would be King', the Messiah is called this; yet people don't believe in fairytales or religions any more.
Maybe there is good reason for that? Ever consider that possibility?
On considering all the possibilities, the idea we're down near Hell, where people generally look to accuse fault; before seeing if they are faulty, is something I've questioned in detail.
How on Earth is this related to "Zanda?"
Sorry this was already mentioned in previous posts, and didn't want to explain all details in a massive post, as it makes it complex.

In Revelation 19:12 we are told Christ has a new name that only he knows, this is explained in Revelation 3:12: the Pillar between heaven and earth is Sandalphon.

The new Jerusalem and place of David's throne is Zion, where the Lord chose Zion as his Habitation (Psalms 132:13); the scriptures say the Lord shall reign in Zion (Isaiah 24:23), and out of Zion shall go the Law (Isaiah 2:3).

In Hebrew Zan is the Flock of Israel, and Zion is David's Place (ציון ▬ צאן).

The verses supplied (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12) show Our Divine Being Zion, where Zion becomes a name in the Tanakh, and in Isaiah 52:10 we have Yeshua Elohim, in Isaiah 52:7 King Zion Elohim.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
It was a choice to come down here before the End of Time - I'm the scout sent before the rest... There are other angels here who will be in the Age to Come.

Well, good for you. Were you aware that us mortals are a frustrating, hard-headed lot?

wizanda

Premium Member
I just don't believe God would choose to manifest Himslf/Herself in one body, when He/She is already in all things. So I find your claim as equally invalid as any other messiah claimant like Baha'ullah, Meher Baba, Sai Baba, and literally thousands of others.
The CPU doesn't ever come into reality it is beyond the 13th dimension, and manifests our reality at a quantum level.

All the fakes have claimed '"I Am" Consciousness' in a simulated reality (Maya), as they're unconscious, and start claiming themselves to be God in some way (Self Reflection).

It is most likely we misunderstand each other somewhere; especially from the angle of your arrows.

As an archangel I'm a unique embodiment of a sound of Sanananda (Eternal Bliss), that was there at the beginning of creation, an infinite melody where reality is our playground.

This is why theosophy shortened Sanananda to Sananda for the new name of Christ, and I'm Zanda which fits with more understandings - such as Skanda.

Skanda's Yantra is the Star of David, that catches out the Demons of Salvation.

Yeshua means salvation (H3444), and is what the whole context of the Bible is about; yet it is being misunderstood to be Adharmic, where it is turned into the idol call 'jesus'.

Skanda, and Zandam in Polish, both imply Military Police for the Source.

The Source (CPU/El = Brahman) is the 13th dimension, the 12th dimension is wisdom (Elohim = Divine Beings)...

As a part of the music of creation, I remember before reality came into manifestation; yet the Source is beyond us, as that is what 0neness means.

wizanda

Premium Member
Were you aware that us mortals are a frustrating, hard-headed lot?
Not to this level, it is nearly impossible to teach; as people always go equal, and opposite for every reaction.

Which is good that the Source of reality has made it that some should go opposite to evil, and yet others don't see it, thus they fall into their own bad footsteps as if they are good.

This makes it we can learn lots from the bad equations; as solving where people are illogical, then creates wisdom, if we are patient enough to understand why.

wizanda

Premium Member
So would you say that you may have rushed into the mission a bit too quickly, without doing enough research on man's nature?
This is a carefully calculated manoeuvre, where all of the world's religions correlate against the fakes down here near Hell; who've proclaimed God, yet don't actually honour it (Zechariah 5, Isaiah 29:9-14, etc).

I was just wondering if the fakes realized they've been caught out, where they are here before destruction, and would like any help being truthful to their own doctrine; yet as stubbornness goes, they all think they know best before the End of Time.

Now it is possible that even with that stubbornness, my life has educated me like David as a shepherd, learned to tend the Flock; mine has taught me to deal with problematic behaviour, thus I do have a plan on a global scale, that will work to create a new humanity according to prophecy.

The question that remains is does the world have to be cleansed first, so that only those who honour God's words, will be here to experience it after.