• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do you need salvation?

questfortruth

Atheists, if Gena is a complete scum, why don't you understand that he needs to be saved? He is rich and enjoys life and will die at age of 120.

But he will be in hell after death if we do not repent him now (because he does some major sin, for example, he is actively reducing the planet's population).

Why salvation of Gena is a good thing? For benefit of Gena and us, because he is actively reducing the planet's population. He can murder many people, including me and you. If he becomes saved, he will stop it.

The reducing of population is not seen as crime. It is planned parenthood. And sexual and gender perversion.
But this road means murdering many people. Including me and you. Anyone who reduces humankind, reduces me and you. Why? We are social beings.

Look how it is easy to save Gena.
Gena says: 2+2 is 666.
I am replying: "wrong, 2+2 is 4."
Gena repents and says: "Yes, I was a damn fool. Sorry."

This means, that I have saved Gena from mental clinic. Please be less critical. Try to love me. The math is just one example of Gena's sins. Gena lies. Gena knows that 2+2 is 4. But sometimes he wants to bully people and says 666.

Gena needs to be saved, otherwise he's going to hell;
and because he does harm to humankind (for example, he sponsors abortion clinics), he reduces the population. But we are social beings. Hence, Gena reduces life expectancy and life quality of you and me. If Gena repents and accepts Spirit of Love, the world will become a better place.

NOW ABOUT ME, IT IS OFF-TOPIC:

My secret is this: I know satan. The Dark Lord hates those who try to please him, who tries to love him.
He accepts only a good fight. He is a spiritual warrior.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why saved? For what? You belief without evidence is belief, nothing more and it is not up to you to dictate how someone else lives, it is up to the law, if they break that law and tried and found guilty they will pay the consequences.

His belief, I don't know but presumably atheist because you are jumping on his head. There is no afterlife, is no heaven, is no hell, just the one life that ends when brain function ceases.

ChristineM

Premium Member
For benefit of Gena and us, because he is actively reducing the planet's population. He can murder many people, including me and you. If he becomes saved, he will stop it.

Then he should be tried for his crimes.

I don't think you know much about christian history do you. The "saved" ones murdered millions in the name of their god.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The reducing of population is not seen as crime. It is planned parenthood. And sexual and gender perversion.
But this road means murdering many people. Including me and you.

Eh?
Murder is seen as a crime.
And what is wrong with planned Parenthood? This planet os overpopulated with humans anyway.

questfortruth

Eh?
Murder is seen as a crime.
And what is wrong with planned Parenthood? This planet os overpopulated with humans anyway.

Anyone who reduces humankind, reduces me and you. Why? We are social beings.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Anyone who reduces humankind, reduces me and you. Why? We are social beings.

What road? Singing rap songs? Some rap i enjoy, including the one in your OP

Or how about

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

This means, that I have saved Gena from mental clinic.

6rfe96.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

This means, that I have saved Gena from mental clinic.
Sooo.... Gena probably has dyscalculia or might still be learning English... Or is a little kid...

I don't see this as saving them from anything but teaching them...or how this makes them scum...

questfortruth

Sooo.... Gena probably has dyscalculia or might still be learning English... Or is a little kid...

I don't see this as saving them from anything but teaching them...or how this makes them scum...
What road? Singing rap songs? Some rap i enjoy, including the one in your OP

Saved by whom?

You totally missed the point of this thread. But in a better world, I will get Nobel Peace Prize for this thread.
Just waiting when Donald Trump will return in 2024 AD to clean the swamps.

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
Sometimes I wonder if questfortruth is a bot. Like, is this a little computer algorithm, just trying to do its best in the world of RF? :oops:

questfortruth

Sometimes I wonder if questfortruth is a bot. Like, is this a little computer algorithm, just trying to do its best in the world of RF? :oops:
My secret is this: I know satan. The Dark Lord hates those who try to please him, who tries to love him.
He accepts only a good fight. He is a spiritual warrior.