• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do you feel unworthy to be saved?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I understand what you are saying, but consider your ideas to be the typical philosophy that humans can by their own effort and power earn their way to God. You are free to believe this, but it is totally contrary to the message of the biblical scriptures and the good news that Jesus came to save sinners and bring peace and relationship between God and humans which could be reached no other way.

I think the people whose god isn't authority based but equal based would feel they still have their effort to be with god but not to the point they "earn their way" to god. I find that dichotomy: if you're not for god you for yourself very misdirected.

You can have all that by god teaching you not to fall off the boat. I honestly don't make this to sound mean, but why jump off the boat for god to save you when you can stay in the boat for god to teach you?

How is staying in the boat "man earning his way" to god?

One is seeing the glass half empty (savior) and the other glass half full (teacher).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think the people whose god isn't authority based but equal based would feel they still have their effort to be with god but not to the point they "earn their way" to god. I find that dichotomy: if you're not for god you for yourself very misdirected.

You can have all that by god teaching you not to fall off the boat. I honestly don't make this to sound mean, but why jump off the boat for god to save you when you can stay in the boat for god to teach you?

How is staying in the boat "man earning his way" to god?

One is seeing the glass half empty (savior) and the other glass half full (teacher).

A male would first in rational self use of his thinking capability say to self, as spiritual humans do.....who are you personally.

His answer should be, just one self thinking, standing on a stone planet surrounded historically by its cooled gases.

Without any other story to tell.

If a male who has what he described as an ego self ownership claims to his thoughts being hierarchy....it is because he imposes that it thinks on behalf of hierarchy.

How is his thoughts above that of natural history factually?

The scientist was therefore proven wrong in his own philosophies based on his self imposed theme that he spoke on behalf of all natural powers that never owned any names.

God has just one personal name. It is written יהוה in Hebrew and is usually rendered “Jehovah” in English. * Through his prophet Isaiah, God stated: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) This name appears about 7,000 times in ancient Bible manuscripts—far more frequently than any other term for God or, indeed, anyone else’s personal name.

Where did the male life come from?

He says God O the stone mass.

In reality, where does every single male living today as the science self come from, in natural life?

o the ovary, the ie….ovah Je hovah.

The personal God is a male thinking concepts that said O the stone planet is the history of God to atmosphere. In his living human self bio presence his life is from the ovary, the Holy Mother human female life.

In science, O God the stone came from the womb of space, cold radiation holiness.

In natural science o God the male thinker scientist male came from the womb of his female human Mother, o the ovary.

Taught 2 concepts in one condition.

The Satanist taught hot radiation mass and cold radiation mass as their 2 science concepts, both of which if compared to where he came from o a baby male life, would destroy his life o presence.

Yet he was a fully grown adult male making all comparisons.

Which is how the human argument is realized....how can a human pre argue information when their life mind and self ownership does not exist before their consciousness does?

And so said the concept of consciousness was supported by the Tree of life, the return of oxygen...plus all of the Noble gases and holy water.

In all of that information he did not detail how he believed he was formed....for he always taught self was just human, manifest as that human and did not own pre existing human information as a factual teacher.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
A male would first in rational self use of his thinking capability say to self, as spiritual humans do.....who are you personally.

His answer should be, just one self thinking, standing on a stone planet surrounded historically by its cooled gases.

Without any other story to tell.

If a male who has what he described as an ego self ownership claims to his thoughts being hierarchy....it is because he imposes that it thinks on behalf of hierarchy.

How is his thoughts above that of natural history factually?

The scientist was therefore proven wrong in his own philosophies based on his self imposed theme that he spoke on behalf of all natural powers that never owned any names.

God has just one personal name. It is written יהוה in Hebrew and is usually rendered “Jehovah” in English. * Through his prophet Isaiah, God stated: “I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:8) This name appears about 7,000 times in ancient Bible manuscripts—far more frequently than any other term for God or, indeed, anyone else’s personal name.

Where did the male life come from?

He says God O the stone mass.

In reality, where does every single male living today as the science self come from, in natural life?

o the ovary, the ie….ovah Je hovah.

The personal God is a male thinking concepts that said O the stone planet is the history of God to atmosphere. In his living human self bio presence his life is from the ovary, the Holy Mother human female life.

In science, O God the stone came from the womb of space, cold radiation holiness.

In natural science o God the male thinker scientist male came from the womb of his female human Mother, o the ovary.

Taught 2 concepts in one condition.

The Satanist taught hot radiation mass and cold radiation mass as their 2 science concepts, both of which if compared to where he came from o a baby male life, would destroy his life o presence.

Yet he was a fully grown adult male making all comparisons.

Which is how the human argument is realized....how can a human pre argue information when their life mind and self ownership does not exist before their consciousness does?

And so said the concept of consciousness was supported by the Tree of life, the return of oxygen...plus all of the Noble gases and holy water.

In all of that information he did not detail how he believed he was formed....for he always taught self was just human, manifest as that human and did not own pre existing human information as a factual teacher.

What?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A self.
A self as a human thinks.
That self thinking thinks just for their own self, which is a belief.

The self says I give myself permission to think this way.

The self lives standing on a stone planet surrounded by its heavens as that self.

Gave his self, the science self permission to think how he did....no one told to him to think scientifically did they.....except his own self.

To be rational, give correct answers to your own reasoning.

Reason for science, because it was thought upon.

shmogie

so ….the Carpenter was speaking literally.
Do not call me good
No one is good but the Father

therefore...He was NOT the perfect 'sacrifice'
and Christian belief is at fault
Wrong. Good is a relative term, and has nothing to do with committing no sin.

shmogie

I'm not lost and neither are you. Some people think they are because they have no where (and one) else to turn to.

Likewise, some people don't trust themselves enough to think they can get through life as well as feel betrayed by loved ones, friends, and strangers.

Soon they say they can't trust humans and look for "someone 100% honest" that will not lie.

I've not yet met a christian who came to christ with a smile on his face. Then when they find christ, they tell us that if we don't share in their human dispare we are missing out on what they trust to get out of it. As if their cure is everyone else's.

But believe me, you're not lost. Nature doesn't work that way. We are where we are. Like @savagewind says: "We are where we are supposed to be. If you do not like where you are then please change your trajectory."
You of course will die, will you not ? Then your life is lost, correct ? That is absolutely 100% guaranteed.

God makes it very clear, be in harmony with God as described in the Bible, or not, and die. Totally your choice.

Feel in control and fulfilled without God, and lose your life, feel fulfilled with God in control and live.

Simple choice

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You of course will die, will you not ? Then your life is lost, correct ? That is absolutely 100% guaranteed.

God makes it very clear, be in harmony with God as described in the Bible, or not, and die. Totally your choice.

Feel in control and fulfilled without God, and lose your life, feel fulfilled with God in control and live.

Simple choice

That's life, though. You will die. I will die. We will die. The best we can do is accept it and die with style.

A lot of us feel in control without the abrahamic god. So, without god doesn't mean focus on self (and I don't see why that's a bad thing).

I know people want to have harmony with god; and, that's not realistic to life with which (rather than whom) works without us.

We all will loose our lives. We can either accept it and make life the best we can while we are "in the boat" or jump over so you can drown and wait for god to save you. Either way, you'll die. I just find it an illusion when god saves you from the boat, you would automatically find shore. You still will die just with god's help so you personally won't feel lost.

So, my question is. Why do you need to jump out of the boat so you can drown to be saved when you can save your life and your pain by staying in the boat and letting god guide you?

Also. Why a savior and not a teacher?

I'm honestly asking this.

Audie

Veteran Member
>To those who Do believe in god, who believe they are unworthy of him, and to those who feel they can't be saved on their own, why do you feel unworthy to be saved?

That, and do Bahai, Jews, and Muslims feel they are unworthy before god (which does Not include needing a savior)

To those who do believe in "god", how do you feel about
a "god" who makes the rules, makes them hard to follow,
and then offers to "save" you (from guess who, himself)
if you just jump through enough hoops.

Audie

Veteran Member
According to the scriptures every person falls short of God’s glory and standard of perfection, which makes one unworthy to be in God’s presence and brilliance. I think anyone who is honest would admit they fall short and do wrong things or don’t do things they should. This condition means everyone needs a Savior.
A saviour who will might save you from- himself.
If you please him.
How psychotic is that?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
psssst……..it's the same thing

I gave an example.

You have a lifeboat. People who want to be saved jump off the life boat so they have a savior to save them. They feel if they stay in, they save themselves, and that's wrong. So they need a savior.

Someone from a teacher perspective stays in the boat and do no need to be saved because god guides them as a teacher so they won't drown.

You give a person a fish, they eat one day (savior). You teach a person how to fish, they can fish for a life time (teacher).

People can only be saved one time but if they were taught how to fish rather than saving, they'd be with god without feeling lost in order to be guided.

It's not the same. Teacher's don't want you to drown to save you. They keep you from drowning. Salvation, by its nature, can't be achieved unless one has put themselves in a position to be saved.

You can learn from almost drowning but to avoid all that unnecessary the pain, don't jump off the boat.

Get the difference?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
it's not there

If you keep not my sayings
I know you not

Teacher in this context means he is teaching you not to drown and stay in the boat.

Savior in this case is he is taking you out of the water so you won't drown. So, I guess he can be a teacher by this way too.

Instead of learning as a student from drowning, learn by staying in the boat.

Savior: save from drowning
Teacher: teach you not to drown

You can't drown and not drown at the same time.

So, no. In this context, they are not the same.

A Vestigial Mote

Males, as scientists are biological DNA life body owners as a thinker.

They think owning a biological life body.

The then build a machine as a new machine and a new reaction, nuclear power plant model....and due to them being machine encoder, then radiation once again begins to directly interactively attack the human victimization of their science brother.

Because spiritually he owned a natural bio life form as the machine inventor.

Whilst the machine should only own the relationship of increased radiation mass....we are not a machine in the beginning...….so the machine causes belongs to why individuals in a bio life get attacked.

Why we know we are not being saved, for if we were saved we could not be attacked nor changed.

Which poses human unworthiness by the conditions science, whose ancient term title was Satanism....how we came to believe in it.
Note to self: fighting fire with fire completely ineffective in this instance.

InChrist

Free4ever
Trying speaking after being irradiated chemical brain burnt and then forced to hear AI machine communication data relationships, studying natural life.

As the saying goes...walk a mile in my shoes.
Why or how was your brain chemically irradiated and who forced you to listen to an AI machine?