• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do you choose the avatar you have?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Poco is a main character from my comic called The Sunday Paper. I thought it would make a fitting avatar. Poco loves cheesecake.

poco3.JPG

tkdrocks

Mellowing with Age
I was looking for a martial arts theme and this ninja is cool. However, I may more closely resemble the "Beverly Hills Ninja".

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My avatar is second card in the Wolf Song Deck, which is my favorite one. It represents neccessary changes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My avatar is the Grey Wolf card in the Wolf Song Deck, which is my favorite one. It represents neccessary changes.

stonestew

Luke Wolf said:
My avatar is the Grey Wolf card in the Wolf Song Deck, which is my favorite one. It represents neccessary changes.
I love the wolf. :jam: I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the size of my picture to 80 x 80.

cmotdibbler

My avatar is an unofficial rendering of my username C.M.O.T. Dibbler that I found on a website.
For those who don't know, CMOT Dibbler is a hopeful entrepenuer from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. He constantly is on the make for any scheme to get rich and defaults to selling suspicious meat pies ("inna bun"). CMOT is a reference to his pricing policy and stands for "Cut(ting) Me Own Throat".

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
I have an obsession for unicorns. I started collecting them when I was 7. I have literally 1000's of them. Bookmarks, jewelry, figurines, sheets, plates. I even have three unicorn tattoos.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
EnhancedSpirit said:
I have an obsession for unicorns. I started collecting them when I was 7. I have literally 1000's of them. Bookmarks, jewelry, figurines, sheets, plates. I even have three unicorn tattoos.
Had we better not ask where?:D

Abram

Abraham
I picked this avatar because it's not what you'd expect from a Baptist Christian.

I once had a little blue guy that was cute. I thought I'd try to see if people respond different to different avatars. I can now say from experience people do respond differently because of a avatar. I get fewer frubals now as well. :(

I thought about a picture of me but after carefull thought I decided against that. No reason to burden you all will a scary photo me at every post.

M

Majikthise

This is a clone trooper attached to the Parjai regiment of first wave drop troopers. Parjai means "victory" in Mando'a (Mandolorian), the language of Jengo and Bobba Fett. My signature ,the regimental motto, goes with it and translates as , "A small victory, but I am still victorious!".:verymad:
The helmet is a unique and cool design. Some call it the bee hive.

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Why did I choose my avatar? Well, everyone loves Dogbert and nearly everyone loves me. So, it seems a perfect fit.